Chapter 8:- the machine called humans
12 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          

Back to Leo’s side.

Leo’s hand was bandaged and he was connected by wires and he was looking at the lady in white coat with a baffled look.

Leo “So you are saying that you can scan my energy and aliens were real.’’

The lady answered “So you wanted to hide the fact of being an ability enhancer.”

Leo nodded with embarrassment “Yes because I thought people will dissect me.”

Cynthia smiled “You read too much novels, well there are some stupid doctor who sell organs but dissecting people many would not do only crazy and manic people will do it.”

Leo “So where are we.”

At this moment Stark entered “So Leo how are you?”

Leo looked at bald person who was giving him pressure and spoke weakly “I am fine sir.”

“I am Stark, Director of Interstellar investigation Department in short SID created by UNO after Second World War.”

Leo nodded and asked an interesting question “Is your first name Tony.”

“Yes.”

“So was your name kept after Tony Stark?”

Stark was amused “Kid do you know your situation now you are in the one of the most guarded places in the world where even mosquito needs to ask permission to enter.”

Leo nodded “Yes I know but I am like this the more I am in pressure the more freely I talk.”

“Hmm I will then not twist my words what do you want to do with your power?”

Leo thought for few minutes and spoke “To unite humans.”

Stark was stunned as he knew that Leo was not lying because of his experience of a top agent.

“Even before I got this power I wanted to do that and only establish one religion one faith and one race that’s humanity.”

Stark sighed “So next question will you share your power with others.”

“Yes definitely but before making it publicly we should form a security force of limit breakers.”

Stark was again stunned “You sure are a sage.”

Leo shook his head “I am a sage only for humans as I was born as one and for those against humans I am worse than demons.”

“Maybe everyone should have your thought but as the only super power surviving you have the right to give your type a name your job.

Leo thought for a while “Let’s keep it simple Superhuman.”

Stark smiled “I knew it, by the way what do think are the requirements for humans to get the chakra or power.”

“According to me I think that our body and soul have huge potential but they are not merged together and the merging will create an energy but that also follows the conservation of energy as I felt so hungry that I ate all the energy bars which a person could only eat only one a day.”

“Hmm carry on.”

“As for to get them merger a strong will is required comparable to the will to survive for the first merger and after that a way will be created between them.”

“Strong will means there is no requirement for qualifications like spirit root or something.”

“Hmph immortals I hate it they are not humans they are just emotionless creatures who think emotions are a weakness whereas emotions are the things which makes humans stronger.”

“Why do you say that?”

“I will give you an example on a battlefield there is a squadron fighting the enemies and protecting a medical soldier who is trying to save a person but that person sees his comrades dying for him what will he do.”

Stark was emotional as he too had experienced it and spoke before Leo could continue “He will take a machine gun and go on a killing spree which will even make even the top shooters cover in shame.”

Leo smiled and spread his had as if saying you said it yourself.

“I think you are right. Okay next question we have been observing you form you were 12 or else from when your started to feel soul separation and there and many more people such as them what do you think of them.”

“I don’t know as I haven’t met anyone, maybe be talent or maybe they had been in situation where that put them into such a situation as for me I had been hit by a basketball on my back of my head and after that my I had such situation where I was in the state for my next to periods like I am an operator and controlling my body like playing a game.”

“Okay and what do you think about increasing your chakra.”

“First meditation it is out as I have tried it but it maybe we have to do it will we are exercising or be under pressure.”

“Energy formed by body using food and soul as a way, increase by exercise means like if you work hard you get stronger no constrain due to resources or fixed talent.”

“Maybe not resources are still useful such as good medical care, energy bars, etc.”

“Hmm yes that’s one point okay now I have some group of people selected by our panel and they have conditions such as your separation state I want you to train them.”

“I don’t know anything or a way to train them.”

“We will do the rest but can you try to transfer chakra into them don’t worry of repercussion and till they come here you can read this diary of the alien you were attacked.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile a group of scientist studying the solar system and a psychologist were discussing.

The old man who was a psychologist spoke “According to the diary he said that there were 8 huge planets each one bigger than Jena planet. Second point according to his writing he is little immature but has enough knowledge means this sentence should be true.”

The leader of the group of scientist spoke “You means their home planet must be smaller than Mercury.”

“Yes.”

Another one asked “Could it be planet nine.”

“No, it is way too big and even we are not sure of its existence and sir what about the second clue it will be closest to earth in ten years” the leader was respectful of the old man as he was known as the greatest of all times in his field Sir Jack and he could calculate ones future only by his writings.”

“Well I may not be accurate but by studying the delay between his writings I can say that the sentence was written recently which means you can short it down to 8 to 9 years.”

The scientist studying the Kuiper belt was hesitating and that was seen by Mr. Jack who smiled and spoke “I think this young man has got the answer.”

The young scientist did not hesitate anymore and spoke “I think it must be Sedna as it will appear closer to Earth in “Eight years and 4 months and its conditions can satisfy cold nuclear fission as uranium will be compressed to such a point due to low temperature outside and heat inside.”

Everyone was silent but the name Sedna was etched into their minds.

……………………………………………………………………………………….

NASA

The command room of James Webb Space Telescope.

After getting the info of Triton base and Sedna.

Both radio and visual length telescope were pointed at sedan and Neptune and some satellites on moon.

The president of USA was today standing alone without any one form either military were following him.

Preparations were done in every country in the world.

………………………………………………………………..

UNO

 A meeting was held where heated discussions were being made.

“NO we are not going to release the information the world will be in chaos.”

“We can handle it.”

“We need support now.”

The five main countries were silent as they had already decided to tell the whole world as hiding it will not be useful and when exposed it will create more chaos and most importantly they will need the support of many people.

The US spoke “Okay silence we have decided from now on there will be no countries no religion no race.”

As this words were spoken leaving the five main countries and 5 non-permanent members rest of them were shocked at this decision.

“Only humanity.”

A small country objected “But it’s just confirmation of aliens what so big about that and why do you want to eliminate country system or else do you want to rule the world alone.”

The representative of US was not surprised as this thing will has touched the interest of many people.

“I know you have many doubts but wait for few minutes I will solve them all at that time we are not the ones who are going to decide the people over the world will do it.”

The security staff came over and the meeting was broadcasted over the whole world and will be going through translation programs to make it easier for people to under stand

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Soon

All over the world whether it’s a television, mobile or radio stopped working and started the broadcast.

In the broadcast chat many people were asking silly questions

‘What Happened?’

‘+1’

‘+18006’

‘Ah sky net attacked’

‘F**k I was watching my favorite actress’

‘Man I was in middle of my work’

The comments were coming on but at this moment the screen changed to the meeting room of UNO. Where the Representative of US looked at camera and smiled “Hello Everyone you should know me, sorry for the surprise but today I want to request the help of machine called HUMANS.”

……………………………………………………………………………………

To be continued.

3