Chapter 12 – Founding of Human Federation
8 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Listing to the banter of the other side Bill was confused "Who is he?"

Rudolf knew Bill "Bill you even forgot me."

Bill felt the voice familiar and he suddenly reacted and stood up "Teacher Rudolf are you still alive."

"So do you want me dead?"

"Ah, no teacher I am sorry."

The banter between them continued for a few bouts.

.........….

After giving control of the spaceship to Houston the spaceship was successfully parked near the space station.

The two astronauts were informed of the spaceship but when the spaceship was parked in an orbit near the space station the streamlined and technological look still gave astronauts a shock.

After a few hours of spacewalking the spaceship dimensions, and damage everything was reported back to Earth.

...............…..

After the report was sent to a specific division and after a month of research, the conclusion came that the technology of the spaceship is not much higher than Humans with the only exceeding thing being a Cold nuclear furnace and Hull Material and they even commented that even if the hull is 90 per cent damaged it can freely enter the atmosphere.

And in the meantime, as there were no limitations the space shuttle again made its flight bringing all 11 people to earth.

Everything was going on as planned the spacecraft too landed on earth and a new hangar and factory were being made. The information stored in the spacecraft was being translated as it was not a known language like Jena's which was similar to Greek.

As flying a spacecraft required putting a lot of load on the body the superhuman plan was being implemented and the second generations of superhumans were in training.

And Frosty aka Prathamesh was selected to be the first driver instead of Leo because of his three-dimensional observation capability.

Soon December came and the announcement of Human federation was going to be announced on the first of Jan and start a new calendar.

............…

As the year was going to going to end and a new year's new calendar was going to start none of the people was sleeping on Earth as today the maiden flight of the first spaceship created by Human HF – Victoria means victory and its type was named Reaper class spaceships.

As the time started to tick by it came to 12 00 midnight at Greenwich Mean Time the speech by Carl started.

"Today I am here to anode that the humans have taken another step towards prosperity and it will not be last and formed the Human Federation.

Over 8 billion people on human listening to me may they be children adults or old will remember this day when we gave up our enmity amongst us and take a step toward becoming a united civilization. So most of you are waiting to see HF – Victoria so I will not delay any more in this meaningless speech."

.........…

California USA

A futuristic Spaceship with four wings making an X if seen from behind was ready to take off.

The spaceship contained AI so only two people were required to drive it.

In the control room of the spaceship, a series was tests were going on between two people a male and a female.

As the two most suitable superhumans Prathamesh and Kim Yena were the operators today.

(As Prathamesh is too long I will write it as Frosty."

A series of tests were carried out.

"Engine"

"Check"

"Energy"

"98 per cent"

"Weather"

"Clear"

"Time"

"0005 hours GMT."

"Okay, all signs green Houston we are good to go."

"Houston to Victoria everything is good and be ready to take off in T minus 30 seconds."

"This is Victoria ready to take off."

"Engine started."

Blue flames started to emit out of the main engine and four sub engines as it was run on Cold nuclear fission technology the radiation was lowest and pollution was nil.

............…

The take was shown live.

T minus 15

The engines turned towards the ground and the spaceship floated vertically up till it was above the hanger.

T minus 5

4

3

2

1

The main engine ignited and boomed the spaceship shot towards the sky leaving behind an afterimage and a black line.

...............….

Carl started to introduce the spaceship.

"We are now present HF – Victoria a Reaper class Spaceship it has one main ionic engine and four sub engines providing thrust greater than Saturn V and the spaceship can reach Mach 10 in the atmosphere and 1500 kilometres per second in space. Well in common terms it will take only an hour to circle earth and only four minutes to reach Moon. Now you shall be confused about why is it so slow on Earth there are reasons such as friction will produce heat and Mach 10 is the safest speed and out of atmosphere matter is not very dense to produce much friction but it is still there and 2nd there is no need to fly so fast on Earth as the pilots currently there are the best of best because they are superhuman normal people cannot handle the thrust and will be crushed into meatballs maybe when I was speaking Victoria should have crossed the NA continent and entered the pacific ocean.

...............….

Due to streamlined aerodynamics, the sound barrier sound was still not very loud to break ears but it was loud enough to mute everything else.

The ships stationed earlier in the Pacific Ocean saw a black streamer pass above them and they could only turn their heads.

One of the sailors spoke in horror "It's too fast we were naïve thinking we could deal with the civilization that has travelled space our attack won't even hit it."

................

Carl continued "As you can see we can only see a streamer we cannot attack nor defend against it so this was a lesson for us for underestimating a space civilization and thank goodness it was not a scientific civilization. As for weapons, there are two Laser cannons which can fire at the rate of 5 per second with each shot dealing damage equivalent to a thousand tons of TNT means it can explode a small town in one attack conventional weapons it has uranium depleted machine gun firing at 5000 rounds per minute and 8 sets of MOAB missiles.

If you want to give an example without a nuke this spaceship can destroy a nation alone and any nation and I am not exaggerating as it has that much power. Now we are lucky before we can face this spaceship we have one and we hope to make more before the War.

Now from today, we start the first year of the Human Federation. As the sentence ended Victoria flew from above forming a streamer and making everyone on the ground fly for a second.

The conference ended with joy and laughter as the previous year of losing trust, losing families and death were passed by.

Carl who was dishevelled spoke, "hope will always come no matter how late it is."

...............…..

After the ceremony the humans began their normal life, schools restarted, businesses everything was on the right track but, Victoria's mission was not over.

"Victoria to Houston we are ready to exit earth's atmosphere."

"This Houston you may carry on the mission."

"Roger"

HF – Victoria changed its tilt and flew towards the sky marking the start of the counterattack of humans.

..............

On Earth the job for

SID was not over as they had finally decoded all the information stored in the hard drive of the alien spacecraft which was now kept in a research institute to study.

Stark was with the other 7 with Rudolf replacing Leo as Leo was not too mature to make decisions.

.........…

As for Leo, he was in Paris with Eve looking at the moon and spoke "That guy should start his mission this will begin our counterattack."

Eve who was as silent as usual nodded.

Leo was extremely itchy "I don't want that facial paralysis guy to take all the show I need to break through the Lung stage to increase my stamina I can feel my heart is filled with chakra."

..........

With our two protagonists with their duties, Stark was marvelling at the information he received.

............…

Stark "The universe no at least Orion's arms is like ancient Earth Space Pirates, no wonder this spaceship was so low toned, but there is no mention of the thing stolen from the Cynus civilization."

Stark didn't know which star system Cynus is located in as there was no star map in the hard drive or maybe it was destroyed.

"Till now there are four ranks for civilization Terrestrial Civilization, Planetary civilization, Star civilization and Star cluster civilization, We should now rank at 9-star Terrestrial civilization as we don't have a fleet of one battlecruiser and 40 frigates."

"There are two-star cluster civilizations in the upper end of Orion's arm and 19 Star level, which means there are two camps here which can play a point in our future development."

Stark as if gaining something very useful spoke to his assistant

"Romanov takes these language files and adds them into our database and I will divide the rest of the information into confidential and some to disclose to the public."

...............…

To be continued.

Author: The war has begun and it will not end until the enemy perishes.

3