Chapter 14 Total Destruction
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before anyone could get time to think about the counter for the formation the gamma detector changed as the energy from the 10 Jenas transferred into the middle on and a Fire Octopus 4 times bigger than Victoria made of fire materialized from illusion to reality like a fire giant and swung its tentacles towards Victoria.

Prathamesh tried to dodge the tentacle by making small maneuvers but he as was out of the range of the fire tentacle and fired a laser cannon at the tentacle giant a hull damage report came.

'Hull damaged by 4 percent, Hull temperature 566o Kelvin.'

"Damn High-temperature damage miscalculated."

The laser cannon blasted one of the tentacles which withered into nothingness but it soon grew again making his face grave. 'It can regenerate.'

But Yena was excited "Yes their energy concentration was lowered attack again."

'energy yes it's an energy body like Susamo it will decapitate after energy is over but till then it can regenerate.' He looked at the energy storage which was at 96 percent consuming 2 percent for a laser attack as it was only first generation and then at the gamma detector and frowned.

'No at this rate we will be exhausted sooner than they need another way.'

.........…

Leo who had just entered the conference room and wanted to talk about his breakthrough to everyone saw that everyone was tense in the room and his face fell as he had guessed something had gone wrong with Victoria.

He saw the formation and tentacle giant energy usage and too concluded that it cannot be won by the water milling effect and thought about something.

He had just broken through the Lung stage.

.............

Leo's house in Superhuman HQ.

Leo was thinking about how to break through to the lung stage.

'At heart, stage Chakra will be injected into blood cells form the cells of Heart which act as a storage so Heart muscles are the points to focus while breaking through heart stage, As for lungs what do they do provide oxygen.'

As he tried to remember the knowledge about lungs taught in the seventh standard.

'Oxygen acts as a fuel for the human body and chakra will improve its quality means alveoli yes Lung should focus on providing Chakra as energy for stamina as the heart is for power. So Chakra from the heart will travel to the Lungs with blood vessels as a pathway.

As he was thinking his chakra moved according to his mind but it dispersed only increasing his breathing quality as before.

'Distribute it evenly.'

'Still failure.'

'Professor Rudolf said that Heart Lung Liver Brain these four organs are related to each other and form a cross means the entry point yes it should be different.'

Leo started trying to enter from all blood vessels but it was still a failure.

'What is missing or is the order wrong no Lungs are close to the Heart then what think Leo thinks that paralysis face should have completed his mission by now and should be on his return journey.'

As he was thinking of the anatomical structure of the Lungs he suddenly thought Air enters through the nose trachea and then into the lungs.

As he was thinking his chakra moved rapidly in the direction from his nose towards his lungs forming a weird blood vessels diagram.

This time Chakra didn't dissipate but all his Chakra from his heart was sucked dry towards Lung and Leo had two feelings this time was full of power and hungry for days and started to sweat.

He quickly reached into his pocket there was a syringe of pure glucose which could be easily absorbed by the body and injected into his arm.

If anyone could see Leo with X-rays or gamma-ray detector he will find his Heart as a source and veins traveling to all parts of the body and through the Lungs where it started to glow brighter.

................

Leo thought of the formation destroying tricks in novels and shouted into the mic. "PRATHAMESH ATTACK THE FORMATION NODULES OR ENERGY POINTS."

Everyone else was startled but no one complained as they too had no ideas as people over here were pure soldiers or scientists who knew almost nothing about magic novels and even if they knew they will not think in that direction as magic was only a fantasy for them.

.............

After hearing Leo's shout Prathamesh didn't delay as he too was thinking about other ways.

The Laser cannon charged up and fired in a direction where nothing was visible to the naked eye but the faces of all Jena's turned into horror as in the Gamma-ray detector the Laser hit the dimmest nodule on the formation which made it crumble and wither in seconds.

A shout sounded in both of their minds "How the Hell did you find it how do you humans have strong spiritual strength to see Formation nodules."

The ever frost face of Prathamesh showed a smile and spoke softly as if he knew that the said person with definitely hear it. "That's your problem goodbye."

The twin magic cannons glowed and killed all the C-ranked Jenas one bullet each even through their shield and charged for a while and fired at Karla whose shield held for a sec and then busted apart forming a small cloud of Dust which surprised everyone but is slowly dissipated.

Then he said to Kim who was stunned by the series of events for her the battle will be a long-lasting battle of attrition instead of such a one-sided battle.

"Let's go get our spoils of war."

.........…

Inside the conference room, Leo shouted excitedly "Damn he can even bring the phrase of PUBG here that guy's favorite action looting."

Stark was one of the first to regain his focus and looked at Leo, "Why were you so excited when you came in."

Leo "ah" as if remembering something "I have broken through Lung stage."

Stark was not surprised as he knew Leo was talented in Chakra and leaving that frost face no one could compete with him.

"Okay come with me we will do some tests."

Leo who was frightened at the name of the test was about to run away but Stark knew his weakness "One month of free food."

As they were about to leave Prathamesh's voice came "Director stark wait I need a biologist and chemist to help me."

As the video turned on a neutral face was presented before them as if giving orders not requesting but some helplessness could be seen in his eyes as in his background were some weird plants and one was there even with a mouth and saw-like teeth which made everyone click their tongue in wonder.

"Okay."

As Stark was going to request the said people he found that both of them were looking at the plants and muttering something very engrossed.

Stark was helpless but he knew the scientist was the most curious about weird things.

..................….

As Leo and Stark were heading towards the base in Siberia as there was a facility made for Superhumans.

As Leo entered the room and saw the list and found out that only 11 people were added to the list of people who broke through Heart Stage leaving four of them and he spoke to Stark "Director this cannot continue as I think heart stage corresponds to D rank mage and as followed by even a B rank mage has such power I don't know what A and S will be so I hope more and more superhumans to be trained."

Stark also had mentioned this in the conference before and knew that the request was not excessive but they didn't have any training way.

"I also want to do this but we don't have any method to make humans fall in life and death situations without any danger."

Leo nodded "What about VR technology."

"It is not good as people will know the differences as our VR tech can only have 70 percent realism according to those it needs to be at least 90 percent to make people neglect their senses of reality."

Leo "What about Jena's that diary mentions they had a method like that and there must be one in the base."

"Hope so."

......…

As a professional looter in games, Prathamesh will scavenge everything he can even exceeding the spaceship limit.

As a pile of material, artifacts and plants were kept separately and some other objects looked weird but had energy in them.

This load was done by eliminating many things but it still exceeded the capacity by 1 kg Kim looked at Prathamesh who was looking dissatisfied and muttered: "Even pirates don't look like this."

...............…

The return journey was not surprising and the federation released the first battle video of Victoria to rise the morale of the people it would be a different story if the mission failed as those politicians knew how to turn people's minds.

...............…..

A month later the second reaper class spacecraft was ready but it was only given a serial number RC002 and was driven by two air force elites who had painstakingly broken through the heart stage after four months.

The total number of superhumans had crossed a hundred with 4 lung stages, 29 heart stages, and the rest 87 in the Merging stage.

.........…

While the scientist was researching Jena's artifacts and material discoveries were made as a cure was found for HIV but it was time limited and a person needed to take it once a year even so it made the people cheer for a while.

......….

SID

A person in a white coat was rushing towards the Director's office and all the guards only glanced at him and let him continue.

The door of the office was opened with a bang. As this was not known Stark was not surprised "Give me some good news."

"Sir we have solved the VR problem and the Realism reached 89 percent."

This news was a piece of huge news for Stark as he stood up excitedly.

............…..

To be continued.

0