5 | Girlfriend or Boyfriend?
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is that really a dude?” Giovanni, suddenly interested in the scene going on in front of him, had his eyes peeled on the two. The so-called girl had taken her wig off, showing off her short, wavy hair. It was too early to tell who that girl really was. Not to mention, they were sitting way too far away to properly see anything.

“Those are some nice ass legs for a dude.”

Giovanni glared at his friend. Was it really the time to be messing around?

“Gio, look! They’re going into that store. We gotta follow them.”

“Maybe just to make sure he’s, ya’ know, okay?” He wasn’t comfortable tailing his friend. Whatever was going on wasn’t their business unless he wanted to share it with them. Then again, Luci was sneaky as hell. There’s no way they’d find out without underhanded ways! “Guy, let’s—”

His blonde friend was already gone, following closely behind their current targets. He glanced back and waved Giovanni to come closer. What an idiot! If they weren’t careful, they would get caught before long. Did Guy have a brain in that bulky body of his?!

With little choice, unable to leave this alone for Guy to royally fuck up, he tailed them into a makeup store. Upon entering, the scents of multiple flowery smells assaulted his nose. God, how did women stand these kinda places? He could feel a sneeze coming on.

“This smells like my ex-girlfriends bedroom,” said Guy. He had a pleasant look on his face. What the hell? This wasn’t the time to get lost down memory lane!

Giovanni slapped him on the back, hard, eliciting a loud “what?” from his friend’s mouth.

“Oh, shit.” Guy pushed them down just in time to miss Luci turning around and staring in their direction. It was tough having a good-looking friend stare you down.

Giovanni looked back at the two, the guilt of following them finally seeping in. “Let’s go. I’m bored.”

“Wait, wait, wait.” Guy tapped his shoulder and made him look. In front of them, Luci and the girl were awfully close. They could see the front of her now, and it was impossible to ignore her enormous chest. Their friends’ eyes were staring right at them.

Guy sighed in relief. “It is a girl. I don’t think I’d be able to keep it a secret if it was a dude.”

Giovanni furrowed his brows. Was that really all there was to it?

0