Chapter 1 – Reborn and Syberon World… and Kristia.
1.2k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: The chapter is a bit long and there is a lot of information dump. With that said, enjoy it and comment any suggestions.

+++++

I don't know how long I've been here. There are moments when I feel like years have passed and others when I have the feeling that I had just arrived.

 

I was in a completely dark place. Nothing existed here except for my thoughts; I didn't even have a body or feelings.

 

That last I know because I didn't feel anything, even when I realized I had died.


It wasn't too hard to figure out though; the last thing I remember is something falling on top of my head before my vision went dark. I didn't even feel pain, just something making contact and Poof! I died.

 

After an unknown amount of time, I felt the void fluctuate before I started to fall.


Many frames of images began to appear around me as I fell, transforming the dark void into a colorful tunnel.

 

I could perfectly understand what was happening in the images despite the speed, so I quickly understood that these images were actually memories.

 

Memories of a young man named Zedrick Lusterio specifically.


But Zedrick was no ordinary young man, he was the fourth son of Frederick Lusterio, a Duke.

 

However, what surprised me most was that the world was not ordinary either; there was magic.

 

And it wasn't that typical medieval world.... Well, not quite.

 

Many cities were more technologically advanced than others, like Clouver City, where Zedrick lived.

 

Clouver City was one of the most advanced cities in terms of technology; smartphones, internet, cars (only for the wealthy) and many other things. The most incredible thing was that everything worked with Mana, either from the world or from people.


A point of light illuminated below me and grew larger and larger as I fell, and I could see that it was some sort of silver portal, located right where all the images ended.

 

The portal sucked me in when I was close enough and my vision lit up. I felt dizzy as the white light dimmed, which made me frown.

 

Wait... frown?

 

I slowly opened my eyes and the scene of a luxurious room was etched on my retinas.


I moved my hands, stroking the soft, silky sheets of the bed before reaching up and pinching my cheek.

 

'Well...' I murmured, rubbing the pinch site. 'So it's not a dream; I really was reborn.' I thought with a rising wave of excitement that I quickly stopped with a deep breath.

 

"Status,'' I murmured calmly, and the translucent screen I had already seen in the former Zedrick's memories appeared. However, there was something that surprised me.

[Name: Zedrick Lusterio

Class: Healer

Level: 6

HP: 120/120

MP: 180/180

Vitality: 12

Mana: 18

Strength: 1

Endurance: 1

Agility: 1

Dexterity: 1

Intelligence: 12

Wisdom: 9

Charisma: 2

Luck: 1]

 

Everyone in Syberon (the name of the world I'm in) has a system. However, they are not as powerful as you might imagine.

The system is useless until someone reaches the age of 15; adulthood in Syberon. Before reaching that age, the level will not increase, regardless of how many monsters are killed or how much exercise the person does. The stats will also not change and will remain at 1. The only exception is babies born with statistics greater than 1; something like this is called "Natural Stats".


When the person finally reaches adulthood, he/she will receive an almost-completely random class. From that moment on, that person will be able to level up by killing monsters or doing whatever the class they received does. Stats increase each time someone levels up, depending on the class.


For example; I received the Healer class. I can level up by killing monsters or healing people. And every time I level up I receive 3 points in Mana, 2 in Intelligence, 2 in Vitality and 1 in Wisdom. Although receiving Vitality and Mana is common to all classes, the only difference is the amount.


There is no other way to increase stats, not even if someone does something specific before receiving a class.

 

For example; A man who exercises until adulthood could very well receive a Dancer Class, even if he has a body full of muscles and that man's strength stats will remain 1 forever.


The opposite can also happen, with a skinny man receiving a Warrior class. And with only 2 Strength points the skinny guy would surpass the man who exercised all his life.

 

Bloodlines are one of the ways someone can know what class they will get. Everyone in the Lusterio family (with a few exceptions), obtained the Healer Class. While it may seem like a bad thing, this has some advantages; that of getting advice from a much more experienced Healer, for example. Something that helps young people a lot when it comes to learning new skills.


What surprised me, despite having so much knowledge on the subject, was the red sign just below the status window.

 

[!] WARNING [!]

 

An update is available!

 

Press Accept to start.

 

[ACCEPT]

 

Could it be...? With much anticipation and excitement, I pressed accept. I closed my eyes waiting for something, but only felt my chest slowly start to warm up.


I opened my eyes, noticing the new screens that appeared in front of me.

 

[Starting update!]

 

[8%... 15%.... 21%...]

My body temperature stopped rising when the charge reached 50%, but the heat began to slowly spread throughout my body just after 51%.


The heat was bearable, but quite annoying and uncomfortable, although there was no sign of it on my body; no reddened skin, no sweat.

 

[90%...] The heat had already reached my head at this point [...97%...98%...99%...100%. Successful update!]

 

"Status," I muttered immediately.


[Name: Zedrick Lusterio

 

Class: Netori Master (↹ Healer)

 

Level: 1

 

HP: 100/100

 

MP: 100/100

 

Vitality: 10

 

Mana: 10

 

Strength: 10

 

Endurance: 10

 

Agility: 10

 

Dexterity: 10

 

Intelligence: 10

 

Wisdom: 13

 

Charisma: 12

 

Luck: 1

 

Points: 0]

 

I was perplexed at such a change, but quickly calmed down before focusing on the two arrows next to the Healer Class.

 

However, what surprised me the most was the new addition; the so-called "Points". If they are what I think they are and if they are used for what I think they are used for, it will be the most amazing thing about the upgrade

 

I shook my head to avoid thinking about why I got the upgrade or the identity of the person responsible. I have just been reborn, so I would rather avoid occupying my mind with questions I won't be able to answer.


I looked at my status again and grimaced when I saw that Luck's stats were still the same. Although it was to be expected, after all, Luck was fixed from birth.

 

I clicked on the names of the stats in anticipation, hoping to find something new.


Vitality: Determines the amount of health. 

 

Mana: Determines the amount of mana.

 

Strength: Determines the physical strength.

 

Agility: Determines the speed of movement.

 

Dexterity: Determines the fine motor skills.

 

Endurance: Determines both physical and magical endurance, as well as health regeneration.

 

Intelligence: Determines Mana regeneration.

 

Wisdom: Determines the speed of understanding spells/skills.

 

Charisma: Determines how other people see you and how much you can influence them.

 

Luck: Determines the rate of drops and fortuitous events.


I sighed; everything was still the same as before.

 

(Author: I'll leave an example in case someone is confused about Agility and Dexterity: 

 

A person will be extremely fast with high Agility, but if that person has low Dexterity they will be very clumsy; with their fingers, for example. He or she could not even peel a potato). 

PAfter taking another look at the stats, I clicked on "Points".


Points: The user can increase stats using points.

 

I nodded in satisfaction; it was as I had thought.

 

'Now...' I thought, turning my gaze to the Class name, instantly understanding its meaning. After all, I was no stranger to the smutty world of the internet in my past life.

 

Anticipation filled my chest again. If the base stats were 10, how incredible would the skills be?


"Skill List," I muttered, and the familiar transparent screen appeared in front of me, but with surprising content.

 

[Revealing Eyes (Active) Lvl - MAX

 

Rarity: Divine

 

Description: Reveals the target's status or intimate information.

 

Cost: 50 MP]

[Neutral Aura (Passive) Lvl - MAX

 

Rarity: Divine

 

Description: Most women who have partners are repulsed by the romantic advances of other men. The skill allows the user to avoid it.

 

The skill does not work the same for all targets.

 

Effectiveness increases depending on Charisma.

 

Cost: N/A]

[Lustful Hands (Active) Lvl - MAX

 

Rarity: Divine

 

Description: Increases lust upon contact with the target's skin.

 

Power depends on the Mana used and the area of the target's body.

 

Cost: 100 MP to activate]


'Divine Rarity?' I thought, slightly puzzled. According to the former Zedrick's memories, there were only three rarities for skills:

 

Normal: These are the skills that are always seen in a class: like the cooking skill for all cooks.

 

Rare: Skills that are obtained frequently but not always.

 

Unique: Very few people get a skill with this rarity.


I have no memories or mention of Divine weirdness, but I decided not to waste time trying to decipher the mystery. After all, the World was very large; it is possible that such weirdness is common knowledge among people of high standing.


The fact that all my skills were at Max level didn't surprise me that much. The level limit of a skill always varies; it could be at level 2, or it could be higher than 100.

 

A wry smile appeared on my lips after reading the skill descriptions. I already had an idea about what the system wanted me to do, but seeing the skills helped me confirm any other suspicions.


As for my thoughts, truth be told, I didn't care at all. I just came back to life, even if the system wanted me to rule the world, I would; if only to forget the time I spent in that void.

 

In this case, it's helping me have sex with women. What other motivation do I need?


I shook my head and thought about what to do. The system had given me many surprises so far, things the former Zedrick had never seen or heard of. Could there be other things?

 

I remembered the many novels and manga I'd read in my previous life and came up with something that might work.

 

"Menu," I muttered before smiling as I saw that it worked.


[Status] [Skill List] [Shop] [Inventory] [?] [?]

 

Syberon systems did not even have a menu. Only the Status and Skill List option; not even an Inventory.

I looked at the opaque question marks on the menu before focusing on the Shop.

 

The screen changed to show a series of options right in the center, a search bar at the top and at the bottom it said Credits: 0.

 

[Skills]

 

[Items]

 

[Classes]

 

[Pets]

 

[Mutations]

 

[Others]


I debated for a moment before choosing the first option. The skill store was incredibly organized, but what surprised me was the wide variety of skills.

 

In addition to the skills for my classes, there were also Warriors, Traders, Mages, Paladins, etc. Some were not even categorized for any class.

 

I chose a random skill and hit buy. A red screen suddenly popped up.

 

[You don't have enough Credits!]


Curious, I clicked on the back arrow located in the upper left corner. After clicking on Credits: 0 relevant information appeared.

 

[Credits: Can be obtained by performing class-relevant actions, opening chests and killing enemies].

 

Class-relevant actions... I wonder if I will get Credits for stealing a kiss from a married woman... well, as long as I survive.


I shook my head, noticing that the sky was clearing on the other side of the window. I decided to leave the other Shop options for later, preferring to investigate the Inventory.

 

There was no avatar of me in the Inventory, but it did show what I was wearing; which was currently silk pajamas. Strangely, there were no grids for objects either. I looked closely at the translucent screen before finding a question mark in the upper right corner.


[Inventory: Exclusive space of the user. It has no limit and time does not pass inside.

 

Sentient things cannot be stored].

 

I found that the system didn't tell me how to use certain things directly, leaving me with nothing but information.

 

But it shouldn't be too difficult in this case. With that thought, I grabbed my pillow before imagining it was stored.


I smiled as the pillow disappeared in particles of light. I imagined it was coming back, and it did.

 

*Knock-Knock-Knock* Soft, rhythmic knocks sounded on the other side of the door as rays of sunlight began to stream through the window.


I didn't need to think hard to know her identity.

 

"Come in, Kristia," I said, loud enough for her to hear me.

 

"Excuse me, Young Master." The sweet voice echoed in the room as the door opened. I was fascinated with Kristia's appearance despite having memories of her.


She had shoulder-length brown hair that was slightly wavy at the ends; with an unruly lock on the top of her head. Her eyes were brown, but only the left one was in view; the right one was covered by a fringe.

 

A beautiful face with natural pink full lips forming a gentle smile.


Her body was extremely curvaceous, which matched perfectly with her height of 160 cm. Huge breasts, at least an F-cup and a big ass that did not go unnoticed even with the long skirt of the maid's uniform.

Wiz - Konosuba

Kristia smiled kindly after closing the door. "Breakfast will be ready soon, Young Master."

 

I nodded in acknowledgement as I stood up. "Just give me a moment to go to the bathroom."

 

"Of course, Young Master," said Kristia as she curtsied, giving me a clear view of her cleavage and quivering breasts.


I felt my little brother wake up too, and, judging by the slight blush on Kristia's face, she noticed it too.

 

I smiled without any embarrassment and started walking towards the bathroom. "You look as beautiful as ever, Kristia." I complimented as I walked past her, her floral perfume invading my nostrils.


"Thank you, Young Master." she said in a mousy voice behind me.

 

'I would like her to be my permanent maid along with her daughter...' I thought excitedly, remembering Kristia Nim's identity.

 

She is my mother's personal maid and her daughter, Lia Nim, is mine.


Lia got sick a few days ago and my mother sent Kristia to take care of me and her own daughter. Kristia and Lia have the Maid Class, meanwhile, Kristia's husband was a teacher at the Stig Academy, considered by many to be the best academy in Syberon and is also where I will be attending in a few days.


I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I brushed my teeth and I had to admit, I'm pretty good-looking.

 

White skin and an angular face, gray eyes and dark hair with a fringe that reached up to my right eye, but without obstructing my vision.


The former Zedrick was more focused on studies than paying attention to girls, his introverted personality didn't help either, and his appearance was overshadowed by the energetic personality of his friend, Theo Waverley.


I came out of the bathroom after a nice shower. Kristia was no longer in my room, but my bed was spotless and there was a change of clothes on it.

 

I dressed in black pants and a white shirt under a hoodie. I slipped on a pair of comfortable shoes and put my wallet in my pocket; I was ready, so I headed for the door.


Kristia curtsied as I stepped out, and my eyes traveled down into her deep valley, but I looked away before she straightened up.

 

"Come on, Kristia," I said before I started walking.

 

Before I passed her, I remembered my new abilities.

 

'Revealing Eyes' I thought just as I passed her as I looked at her.

 

Instinctively, I could choose whether to see her strength or intimate information; I chose the latter.


[Name: Kristia Nim

 

Partner: Paul Nim (Husband for 15 years)

 

Fetishes: Submission, Student Role (Undiscovered), Teacher Role (Undiscovered), Blowjobs (Undiscovered)

 

Sexual Status: Frustrated, but works too hard to notice; hasn't had sex in over 6 months; only knows the missionary position.

 

Affection: 79/100; She loves you very much; you are her Mistress's son and treat her daughter well].


I whistled inwardly. That was a lot of fetishes. It made me wonder if all women would have that many; although I have a feeling it wouldn't be long before I found out.

 

And what the hell was wrong with her husband? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he didn't have time...although since I'm here, I might as well help him out a little.


She had known the former Zedrick since he was a child, so I was already expecting a high level of affection, but I still wondered if the affection affected the amount of information I could see.

 

Anyway, it was valuable and interesting information. Although some testing still needs to be done to find out if everyone has such extensive information or just because I know Kristia so much.


We arrived at the dining room as I was thinking that. The food was served in front of the seat at the head of the long table, so I sat there, with Kristia standing next to me.

 

I looked out the window as I ate, appreciating the view of the capital from above.

 

I am currently staying at the Lusterio Learning Hotel. So named because it is located at the entrance to the Academic District.


There are four main districts in the capital, with a famous academy in each: Academic District to the East (Stig Academy), Production District to the West (Fire Academy), Gold District to the South (Merch Academy) and Magic District to the North (Vial Academy).

 

There were also other academies and districts, but those four were the most famous and prestigious.


The Lusterio Learning Hotel has 15 floors, 550 rooms and 60 suites. The top floor suite is my permanent residence, after all, my aunt owns all the Lusterio Hotels, and she never tried to disguise that I was her favorite nephew.

 

"How is Lia? Has she improved?" I asked with a tone of concern before taking a sip of orange juice.


"Her fever has decreased after taking the medicine, but now she also has a cough and sneezing. The doctor said she will recover completely in a few days," she replied, and it wasn't hard to notice the relief in her voice.


"Coughing and sneezing, eh?" I commented absently. The doctor had already said to keep visits to a minimum in case those symptoms appeared.

 

"Unfortunately, yes, Young Master," said Kristia with her head down.


I smiled and looked at her. "Give her my regards and tell her to get well soon, or we won't be able to go to the Academy together."

 

Kristia smiled warmly and bowed. "I will let her know, Young Master."

 

I nodded and went back to eating.


I finished breakfast after a while and walked back to my room with Kristia following me. I was going to get my phone and I also needed to start trying to earn Credits and who better to help me than my sexy maid?

 

I walked into the room and picked up my phone from the nightstand. I turned it on and saw some notifications, but I'll save those for later.


I turned to see Kristia, waiting for me near the door with a smile.

 

I had already formulated a little plan while eating breakfast, and it was time to carry it out.

 

"Kristia..." I said slowly as I made the best expression of doubt I could. I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at her. "There is something I would like to ask you."


Kristia got the message after seeing me sit down and came over, looking at me with confusion and curiosity. "Young Master, there is no need to be so secretive. If it is something I can do, I will do it." she said kindly after approaching.


I had no idea how to force a blush on my face, so I simply ducked my head, looking down at the floor. "Well... I..." I didn't finish the sentence and after a few seconds of silence, I felt Kristia sit down next to me.


"You can trust me, Zed," she said warmly before placing her hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

 

I lifted my head and saw her smiling encouragingly at me. She must be very worried if she broke maid protocol.


I put on a determined expression and stared into her eyes. "I want you to teach me how to kiss, Kristia."

 

Her smile froze as she blinked in confusion. A blush was beginning to tinge her cheeks as she removed her hand from my shoulder. "Wh-what...? Z-Zed, I'm married and.... you're my daughter's age; I-I can't do something like that..." she said sheepishly. Her cheeks were already red as she tried to get up, but I grabbed her hand before she could.


"Kristia, please. I will start attending the Academy in a few days, and I don't even know how to kiss. Please, Kristia, teach me." I said as I squeezed her hand. I was tempted to use Lustful Hands, but doing so would use up all my Mana and I don't think using it on her hands would be very effective.


Kristia was surprised by my enthusiasm, and her fragile resolve faltered. She looked down with a little embarrassment, "I-I'm not a good k-kisser, s-so I can't-Mmpf" I lashed out when I saw her hesitate.


Her body tensed as my lips made contact with hers and I felt my cock rise just from tasting the maid's fleshy, juicy, delicious lips.


I decided to take action before she could react, so I began to move my lips gently, but increased the pressure and aggressiveness over time.

 

Kristia woke up when I put my hand on the side of her head to hold her in place. She put her hands on my chest, but I leaned forward before she could put force on them.


Now, Kristia was lying on the bed with me on top of her. I broke away to take a breath, something she also took advantage of by taking a deep breath.

 

Her face was completely red, and she looked me in the eye despite her obvious shyness. "Z-Zed, w-we can't-" she stopped suddenly when I decided to use the Lustful Hands. Her eyes widened, and her mouth hung open, something I couldn't despise.


I kissed her again and immediately stuck my tongue in her mouth. I felt her arms pressing against my chest, but I ignored her, concentrating on her mouth.


I explored her mouth with my tongue, finding it amusing how her tongue escaped every time I got close, but she couldn't do it forever. When I caught her, she only put up a little resistance before surrendering completely, letting me do what I wanted with her tongue, and I didn't have to wait long for her to start participating as well.


We exchanged saliva as our tongues intertwined and played before kissing passionately again with the sound spreading throughout the room. 

 

I broke away when I couldn't take it anymore and took a deep breath, admiring the beautiful body beneath me.


Kristia was completely red in the face, lips swollen and eyelashes fluttering above her watery eyes. Her huge chest was shaking with every breath, and I felt it was a shame that her arms were in the way.


I leaned down so that my mouth was next to her head. "Hold me, Kristia," I whispered and bit her ear to emphasize my command, eliciting a choked moan from her. I was about to bite her again when I felt her arms snake across my chest before they wrapped around my neck.


'Good girl.' I smiled and bit her ear again. 'Maybe this will be easier than I imagined,' I thought with glee.

 

"Mhm~" she moaned and tightened the embrace, crushing her soft mountains of flesh against my chest.


Taking advantage of her submission, I slid my right hand down to her left breast before giving it a squeeze that caused my fingers to sink in.

 

"Hmmn~!" she moaned into my mouth and her pelvis suddenly lifted, slamming into my crotch.


Kristia squirmed before parting her lips. "Ha... Huff... J-Young Master..." she whispered between gasps, with an extremely lewd tone and expression that caused my cock to twitch.

 

I grunted and kissed her again as I squeezed her tit and pinched her hard nipple through her clothes. 

 

"Mng~!" Kristia's pelvis slammed into my crotch again, along with the suppressed moan.


I continued to knead and pinch as we kissed, drawing increasingly pitiful moans from Kristia.

 

I felt her arms tighten around my neck and her body writhing as her moans increased in intensity.


*Ring~! Ring~!* I broke off abruptly and looked to my right with a frown.

 

I heard Kristia make a small sound as I reached out to grab my phone before answering it, straddling her with my left hand on her cheek.


"Yes?" I asked, staring into Kristia's watery eyes. She was still in a trance, rubbing her head against my palm as she inhaled and exhaled deeply.


"Zed! It's me, Theo! Are you busy? I need you to help me with something!" an energetic voice came from the other end.

 

I didn't answer right away, but leaned the phone against the bed to cover the microphone before leaning over and nipping Kristia's abused nipple; I needed to keep her stimulated if I wanted to get more out of the situation.


"Ahhn~! Mhmmm~" she moaned noisily with misty eyes as her body writhed, biting her lip at the end, choking the heavenly sound.


"Ahhn~! Mhmmm~" she moaned noisily with misty eyes as her body writhed, biting her lip at the end, choking the heavenly sound.


A sadistic smile appeared on my face at the sight of Kristia's expression, but there was something else to attend to for the moment.

 

"Zed? Are you there?" I heard the puzzled Theo as I picked up the phone again.

 

"Yes, Theo, I'm here." I replied casually, rubbing the maid's lips with my thumb.


"Oh! I think the signal got cut off or something... anyway, I need you to avenge the Reverie Cafe, I need your help with something!" Theo said anxiously.

 

I raised an eyebrow. "Is it that urgent, or are you just overreacting?" I asked, knowing the boy's personality beforehand.


"Uh... well... maybe it's not an emergency? But we really need you here!" said Theo, hesitantly and eagerly at the end.

 

"We?" I asked in return, still rubbing my thumb over Kristia's lips; she had already calmed down, and now we just stared at each other while I talked on the phone.


I smiled teasingly, causing her to blush and shake her head to the side, however, I forced to bring her head back to the same place before staring at us again, with me rubbing her full lips.


"That's right! There's someone I want to introduce you to when you come over, so hurry up!" he hung up after saying that.

 

I frowned before opening the messaging app. «I'm busy right now, I'll come when I'm done.» I sent the message and muted the notifications.

 

"Alright..." I mumbled after tossing the phone on the bed, still maintaining eye contact with Kristia.


She blushed as I ran my eyes over her voluptuous body, opening and closing her mouth, hesitating to speak.

 

I moved in for a kiss, but she shook her head; I noticed that her blush reached her ears.


"Y-Young Master...w-we should stop...t-this is wrong-Mm!" She stopped as I kissed her neck.

 

"Kristia...*Chu* you are unfair.... *Chu*" I said slowly as I kissed her neck repeatedly. 

 

"Wh-what...?" she asked with shaky breath.

I moved her head to make eye contact before responding. "You climaxed, Kristia, while I haven't yet. It would be unfair if we stopped now." I said that in the most mocking tone I could and, by Kristia's completely red face, it worked.

She was about to speak, but I interrupted her by grabbing her right hand. "Your hand will do, Kristia," after saying that, I let her hand rest on the bulge in my pants.

Her body tensed as her eyes were fixed on my crotch.

 

If she reacted now, it would all be in vain, so I had to keep attacking.

I stood up slightly before pulling my pants down, just enough to expose my penis.

Kristia's mouth and eyes opened in surprise, giving me the opportunity to wrap her hand around my cock.

 

I sighed at her gentle touch and looked down at her, coming to the conclusion that she would not move without stimulation.

I gritted my teeth and decided to take a chance.

After checking that my Mana was full again, I leaned in, kissing her lips as my right hand released one of her soft tits. I used Lustful Hands on her nipple just as she had released my cock to pull me away.

Her body stiffened but I didn't care as I kissed her lips and slipped my tongue into her mouth. My hand was not immobile either, but continued to play and pinch her hard nipple.

Wet sounds filled the room, and I smiled inwardly as she began to reciprocate the kiss.

 

Our tongues intertwined as I decided to bring her hand back to my cock, filling me with bliss as she began to move it up and down.

 

I pulled away from her lips before reaching down and giving her a light bite on her nipple.

"Ahh~" she moaned sweetly, and her hand sped up.

I continued sucking, squeezing and kneading her breast as she jerked me off, letting out beautiful, angelic moans.

"Ahhn~ Mmm! Ahh~! Z-Zed! I-I...!" she said my name so softly and sensually that I felt my cock contract.

I straightened up with my right hand still on her breast and looked at my maid's ruined but beautiful face.

When I felt she was about to climax, I moved my free hand to her crotch, tracing her slit over her uniform.

"Oooh~! Ahhhn~" she moaned louder than before and right after, I pinched her hard clit.

 

"OOOH~ Zedddd~! " Her body contracted violently as she opened her mouth with her eyes rolling. I also reached my limit at that precise moment.


"Kristia!" my cum gushed out, raining down on her stomach, breasts and almost reaching her chin.

 

I leaned forward, placing my hand next to her head for support.


"Kristia..." I whispered hoarsely. 

 

"Hah... ha... haah..." Our foreheads were pressed together as we panted heavily, exchanging breaths.

 

Her eyes cleared a little when I said her name, causing a deep blush to appear on her face. She moved her head to the side, biting her lower lip. "Y-Young Master... I'd like to go get cleaned up..." she whispered in a small voice.

I chuckled, making her wince. "No problem, Kristia, but I'd like a kiss goodbye."

Her blush spread to the tips of her ears before she slowly shook her head again. She looked at me, expecting me to move, but I simply smiled.

Her eyes grew wide as she realized I wouldn't do anything, and she bit her lower lip. The room was silent for a while, broken at last by the sound of deep breathing. Kristia slowly raised her head and gently pressed her lips to mine before pulling away with a red face and her eyes looking anywhere, avoiding mine.

My lips curled, but I decided not to force her any further, so I stepped aside. She immediately straightened up and covered her exposed breast before running out of the room. 

I licked my lips at the sight of her plump ass clenching against the maid's uniform. I put my cock away, sighing as the door closed behind her.

I would have liked to do more with her, but I had no idea how far she was willing to go, even with the affection she has for me. After all, she's been married for 15 years, getting into a relationship like that takes time...though maybe a little less in Kristia's case.

I shook my head with a sigh as many windows appeared in front of me.

 It was time for the rewards.

++++

Kristia has the appearance of Wiz from Konosuba. I don't know if it's possible to post the full image in the chapter, but I'll leave a link in the comments for you to see the image.

14