Chapter 0 [Prologue]
24 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That disaster was one of the worst to occur in the entire kingdom of Formeral. It was a disaster that shook the entire population. 

It happened in a single night, in the capital, Lugria. Without anyone being able to understand the origin, a quarter of the city turned white. A beautiful ice covered her causing consequences that no one would ever expect. 532 people froze to death and 729 were seriously burned. And, even with all this, it could be said that they were very lucky. The misfortune could have been even greater. 

"Dad! Mom!" 

A girl screams disconsolately. Tears fall from her eyes. He is crying very loudly. The home in which he grew up, the beautiful mansion belonging to his family, the Scarletfallen bloodline, and the forest around him are completely destroyed by ice. The only thing that reaches his sight, is everything consumed by the pure white color. 

The entire territory of what was known as a sanctuary dedicated to the highest authority of the spirits that rules over fire, was swallowed in an instant by the icy cold. Quite an ironic situation. 

Half of the girl's body is severely burned. The pain is in his whole body. She doesn't know what to do. No, she can't really do anything in such a situation. Lying on the ground, she tries to get up, but she doesn't have enough strength to do so. Despite being only nine years old, she is feeling a great helplessness 

"It can't be... Why...?" 

She doesn't understand what happened. In a mere instant, the white ice has swept away the fire-protected land. Her lineage, which also enjoys the favor and protection of the great spirit of fire, is in a dying state. 

"Poor girl." 

Suddenly, the little girl hears a woman's voice. From the way she speaks, she is an elderly person, but the youthful tone of her voice does not match. The ice melts as beautiful white flames burn above it. Floating, a being that could not be described as 'human' is in front of the little girl. 

A beautiful scarlet red long hair with orange tones; and feathered wings, also orange, recalling its appearance to the flames of fire. She is short in stature, around 150cm; and by way of clothing, a single off-white piece with trim on the edges, tied by a piece of cloth with a double flame pattern on its waist, while her legs are exposed. The sleeves are loose, allowing great freedom of movement in the arms. 

With her precious crimson eyes, the mysterious girl looks at the girl, who just lost everything. Her parents are dead, her home has been destroyed, and quite possibly her friends in the city of Lugria have also disappeared. Does this girl have anything of value left in her current life? 

Sighs. It's a shame the little girl is going to be left alone. If that is the case, she will take it for herself. 

“Daughter of the Scarletfallen. You, who inherited the Fire Princess's blood and powers, and bear the ancient contract, give up your humanity. Do it, and you can save yourself.” 

The girl is unable to answer, but she has no doubts about what she wants to do. She will live, she will not die at that moment. She will cling to whatever option comes her way if it can keep her alive, even if it means she's no longer human. 

Although she hasn't received an answer, for some reason the girl smirks. She felt that the little girl came to a conclusion. 

White flames appear again on the girl's body, as if she herself is composed of them, and she gathers them in her hand. He throws them at the girl, who is still lying on the ground, clinging to her body. 

Then, her hair, which until then had been a straw blonde with red strands, completely turns a beautiful shade of crimson red that seems to be on fire; and her black eyes take on a dazzling ruby sheen. 

At the same time, intense flames erupt around the little girl. It's not the white flames that the girl was wearing earlier, these are crimson. They slowly consume the clothes she was wearing and, at the same time, materialize new ones in the same style that his family used for rituals where offerings were given to the one who rules over the llamas. 

Slowly, she gets up. The burns she had are now gone. Beautiful wings made up of orange feathers, reminiscent of flames. Like the girl, she now wears a one-piece, but it's completely different. The cloth, which was formed from the flames and the girl's own power, completely covers her entire body. The belt around the waist also has a pattern of double flames. 

Close your eyes, only to open them the second. At that moment, the little girl releases her magical power, which immediately transforms into crimson flames, spreading throughout the forest. Before, it would have been impossible for her to do that, but now she is someone completely different. She is no longer the same person. 

The crimson flames, which completely covered the frozen vegetation, melted the ice in an instant. They then spread to the city of Lugria, which was a few kilometers away. They didn't cause any damage, they just made the frostbite go away. 

This is the true power that the little girl awakened, and also this is the degree of control of her vast magical power, which many might consider limitless. 

The little girl looks with disinterest what she is causing herself. A lot of memories are coming back to your mind. Blood, death, and fights. They are the memories of an ancient war, that happened long ago, in a mythical time, and that are now joining their own. 

The crying girl she used to be is gone, she is no more. That night, not only the greatest tragedy in Lugria took place, but one of the most powerful spiritual beings that existed in history was revived, stepping on the material world once again.

 

Thank you very much for reading this prologue!!! Unlike the rest of the chapter, it is shorter, it is only a small introduction. I will update the work little by little, but I will try to keep it constant.

0