Beginning
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Did you like this chapter, if so should I continue this series?
  • I like it continue. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, don't Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needs more work Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

At a chaotic square in City M., The silver-haired teenager had everything under his control, at least that's what he thought.

The Bluetooth gave a signal ... Beep ...beep

On the other side of the call was a mysterious yet silly subordinate.

"Z looks like they know our plan, we have to retreat now."

The expression on the teenager changed in an instant. He never thought his plan was going to work without any problem but it was going to fail no way. His voice had a kind of urgency which was showing how much he needed his plan to succeed.

"No, I need that man."

"Sorry but it's an emergency. This is not our territory. Boss won't be able to save us here. We have to retreat now or we will get caught."

The noise of police sirens was increasing. The teenager didn't take much time before overcoming his frustration. He placed the bill on the table of the cafe he was sitting.

"Ok. Then retreat. Guys, don't leave any traces. We will meet at the base." 

He ran his hand through his hair before disappearing into the crowd of people.

After half hour later... 

In an alley in a rundown apartment which was filled with different types of computers and gadgets. 

A reserved yet elegant guy was busy lecturing his brother.

"Hey, Obi how did this happen? I am sure you didn't do your part well."

The guy he was lecturing was the same person who talked with the teenager on Bluetooth.

"Bai, are you my brother or not. I doubt mother and father."

"Can you guys stop your family drama? This matter is more serious. How can Country A has someone this capable! What do you think Z?"

An Asian guy interrupted them while trying to focus on today's failure. Though he didn't look like a serious person his words were full of worry for the silver-haired youngster.

Finally, the silver-haired youngster opens his deep black eyes while complaining about the current situation but the next moment Obi starts sweating.

"Oh, by the way, some traitor told big brother Nicolas that I escaped from home to Country A. Who it might be?"

Obi wasn't the only one who was but Bai was also shocked. It was not long since Z left country T (his home) but Nicolas got the news this fast. This wasn't possible unless there was a mole on their side. He didn't want to suspect it but Bai could only think of one suspicious person in their group.

The room was suddenly left into awkward silence. The teenager didn't even mind giving out the name of the culprit but only sat on the table with eyes half-closed.

"It was me. I didn't want to report it but ...."

Park laughed out loud even before Obi could finish his sentence. Park wiped his corner of the eye which was an exaggeration on his part but Z look shocked.

"Obi, you are a fool, Z didn't know who it was? He was suspecting me."

Bai sighed heavily before turning towards his twin. His expression clearly showed disappointment. But one thing was clear Bai didn't have any filter between his brain and mouth.

"Now I think you were right you are not my twin brother but someone our parents found on the road."

The teenager stood up from the table while putting his hand on Obi's shoulder. He had a smile on his face but anyone who knew him could tell how pissed he was? The muscles didn't even move for the smile.

"So we are done here. I have to get going. Some give me lift to the music studio."

But before he didn't forget to whisper a reminder in Obi's ears.

"I am gonna keep an eye on you."

For a split second, Obi felt as if the teenager had given him a murderous glare but he shocked by any such possibility. But Park thoughts were different on these. Though he wasn't able to hear what the teenager whisper but he could tell it wasn't something good but this drama was worth a week.

Sitting in the car looking at Bai's doubtful face, the teenager his earphones.

"What with your expression?"

"Chase, sorry for what happened today?"

Hearing this he smiled and put his earphones back. 

"I already suspected it. No wonder it was easy to escape from country T."

Chase Xavier who was also notoriously known as Z rested his head on the window while listening to music. Who would think the harmless-looking teenager was planning to unseat the mayor of City M capital of Country A, Mr Steve. It would have become less shocking if the person knew about his background.

"Z, known as one of the most dangerous hackers in the world. Currently, he is suspected to be in City M."

Charles was hearing to the boring meeting. No matter how many times or how many different countries tried to arrest Z their method was always the same and at the same time, it was a failure. He hated it, then the only reason he was okay after listening to the same old information about a faceless, nameless person was 'Z'.

Today too, even after so much pre-planning and forecasting Z was still able to escape. It made it clear the backing behind Z was stronger than his early days. The first time the code name Z became famous was three and a half year ago. Though Z changed significantly in those years, he was now the leader of the hacker from some who could command the hackers all around the world with a single command.

(I deleted the book previously where it was on different site. Now improved the plot a little bit. Hope you like it. Also if you find anything offensive please tell me. The names used in the story are something I just google search so they might not represent the real world country or ethnicity they are of.)

0