3
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

- Mmmm

The lascivious moan made Celen's cock throb between his fingers.

Zhiyu noticed that.

Celen liked it when he made noise.

But only when he wasn't doing it on purpose.

Otherwise he would look at him with his cold eyes and ask him to be quiet.

Celen's tongue was warm and wet on her neck.

The canines piercing his skin didn't hurt him.

At first he had been a little scared. He didn't like syringes. But the feeling was different.

He felt quite numb and the fire went down to his sex making him very excited.

The vampire's cold hand held his head firmly but it was very soft and his cold thumb sometimes brushed a sensitive area, making him shiver.

Zhiyu pressed his own penis more firmly against Celen's enormous one.

He had to use both hands to rub them together.

It was nice to be against Celen like that.

He was sitting on his lap and they were still dressed, his back leaning lightly against the edge of the desk table.

His hands were sticky with pre-cum, which he used to facilitate masturbation.

The watery sound was a bit obscene to hear and exciting.

Celen's other hand slipped under his t-shirt, it felt cool and nice on his hot skin and his nipple was teased.

- Ah~ Touch me more...mmh

Celen pulled her mouth away from his neck, a line of blood slowly trickling down to his collarbone.

The hot tongue invaded his mouth in a deep kiss and Zhiyu left the masturbation to surround Celen's neck with his arms. He preferred when Celen kissed him the most. it made his heart beat faster and gave him butterflies in his stomach. There was a slight metallic and sweet taste. Zhiyu's tongue teased the canines and Celen pulled away, his eyes twinkling slightly. A light trickle of saliva still connected them.

- Kiss me again.

The Vampire's arms tighten around him, and the world shifts in perspective, as his back now rests against the table. A soft hand grabbed his chin and Celen's mouth once again locked with Zhiyu's, kissing him more gently, her tongue teasing him.

The other hand did not remain idle, pulling off the pants and boxing them skillfully. Zhiyu spread his legs on his own, bending them over to rest his feet on the desk.

- Celen, lick my butt Zhiyu whispered against your soft lips.

The vampire smirked gently biting his lip.

- Take that.

Celen pulled up the t-shirt and grabbed Zhiyu's hands to keep him up, then he sucked on the young man's tender pink nipples, making him gasp softly.

- Celen... Zhiyu moans softly

He spread his legs a little wider in a clear invitation and Celen bit him harder, making him hiss in pain.

- Don't be so impatient little demon of lust.

- I'm not a demon. Zhiyu said unnecessarily.

Celen trailed his tongue over Zhiyu's stomach, sucking and biting it gently, smiling every time he drew a moan or an excited whisper.

He finally arrived at the erect penis and teased it lightly running his tongue over the glans dripping with sexual juice.

Zhiyu trembled pushing his cock towards his lips for more sensation. The wet, red glans came out more fluid with arousal but Celen cruelly abandoned it and grabbed the white thighs which he pulled up easily for easier access to the pink, puckered hole.

His tongue pressed against the tight entrance and Zhiyu shuddered violently.

- Anh~ Celen...

The white butt pushed against Celen's face and the vampire laughed softly.

- You like it huh.

Zhiyu nodded with flushed cheeks.

- I like it when you lick me.

Celen gently squeezed the base of his painfully hard cock, so close when he was just getting started.

Zhiyu was a deadly temptation.

His blood was as sweet as nectar and his body was a divine feast. Celen gently kissed the inner thigh.

He then refocused on the anus and used his tongue expertly.

Zhiyu tensed and shouted his hands still adorably holding his t-shirt. The tongue slowly explored the narrow channel, languidly moistening the sensitive walls which throbbed and catching the liquid of excitement which spurted out in waves.

It didn't really taste good but it made Zhiyu's lustful moans even hotter.

The tongue mimicked the act of penetration and Zhiyu's body quivered a little more with arousal, a clear, sticky liquid flowing from the tip of his shiny red glans to his anus.

Zhiyu was beardless and Celen licked the liquid with his tongue up his face to the sex he kissed, making him tremble.

His fingers slipped into the lubricated entrance, scratching the pink walls to make the young man cry a little more.

Her cheeks were deliciously flushed and her mouth gasped for air, her eyes moist with pleasure.

Celen stabbed Zhiyu's entrance with his fingers faster and harder, eliciting very cute moans.

- Ah~Anh~Yes~More...Please, louder...!...ngnh...

Celen loosened Zhiyu's clenched hands on his now misshapen t-shirt and kissed his cheeks before cupping his mouth tenderly. Zhiyu eagerly responds to the kiss as the saliva accumulates.

Without stopping to kiss him, Celen grabbed his cock rubbing it against the wet entrance.

He gently pushed his cock, Zhiyu slightly tensing his frowning eyebrows.

They hadn't used any lubricant, so the preparation remained sketchy, making Celen's sex less fluid than he would have liked. Progress was slow, and a tear rolled down Zhiyu's crumpled face. Celen caught the salty tear with his tongue feeling sorry for Zhiyu.

Despite the torture, his glans pressed hard by Zhiyu sending him spikes of arousal ordering him to move faster to relieve the arousal, he stopped moving and stroked Zhiyu's face who opened his confused eyes.

- You want to stop ?

The chocolate eyes gave him a lost and disappointed look.

- You don't want to make love with me anymore?

Celen smiled tenderly and tucked in the rest of his juggernaut in one motion. Zhiyu biting his lip in pain. Zhiyu's canal was squeezing Celen's cock completely and it was almost painful.

- You don't feel how much I want you? Celen whispered against his lips.

- Your balls touch my butt Rit Zhiyu completely ignoring his question. It's cold.

Celen grabbed Zhiyu, supporting him as he sat down in his chair again, Zhiyu sitting astride him.

He stroked the body in front of him, kissing her skin.

- Move on its own. Mumura Celen

Zhiyu with his arms on Celen's shoulders pouted slightly.

- It's tiring. Zhiyu protested limply.

However, he obeyed as he had always done. Getting up and down awkwardly on Celen's iron rod.

- Celen you are fat. Gasped Zhiyu, it's too deep.

Celen licked the line of dried blood, closing the wound with his tongue before nibbling on his earlobe.

- Aah~ah~no..it's sensitive, not the ears. Gemit Zhiyu trying to get away.

Celen ignored his complaints, insisting with his tongue until Zhiyu bit his chin fiercely, his eyes full of grievances.

- Don't be angry, Celen comforted him softly, kissing his forehead.

- I'm not moving. Zhiyu replied, covering his ear with his hands.

Celen gave her a kiss on the lips and gently grabbing her hips, he easily slid her over his cock.

- Ah!...yes...again... moaned Zhiyu, his penis rubbing against Celen's 8-pack, dirtying his shirt with fluid.

Celen closed his eyes briefly, savoring the sensation of Zhiyu's warm body tightening against sex. The face full of lust was beautiful and the cry of ecstasy when Celen touched his prostate sent a spike of arousal.

Zhiyu's eyes widened.

- How can you be even bigger?

- Don't seduce me so much, then. Celen replied in a slightly hoarse voice.

Zhiyu's hand closed around Celen's open shirt. He looked a little worried.

- What are we going to do if you push him away too much?

Celen, laughs softly against his shoulder, defeated.

- No matter how fat you think I am now, I'm still just one person.

Zhiyu's eyes lit up.

- It's true.

Zhiyu's hands parted the collar of the shirt, his mouth gently kissing her slightly warm skin.

Celen moved slowly inside Zhiyu, making the embrace more tender. Zhiyu moaned softly against his neck.

Celen wanted to make things last longer, but he had been holding back his enjoyment for a while now.

He grabbed Zhiyu's face and kissed her languidly.

It was his weak point.

Zhiyu's body shivered and his cock throbbed, gently hitting his belly.

Zhiyu tried to pull away but Celen wouldn't let him, penetrating him more fiercely.

Zhiyu's hands clenched against his head, as he lost himself in the kiss, frantically moving his hips, to heighten the sensations.

The young man's body tensed, Celen swallowing his cry and the dampness soiled their bellies.

Zhiyu sagged against Celen, panting, eyes closed.

Celen penetrated him two or three more times before freezing and ejaculating inside Zhiyu in long spurts. Smearing her walls with sperm.

His cock softened slowly but he kept it all the way inside Zhiyu's hot channel.

The young man was sleepy after sex and Celen held him close to him for a moment, enjoying the embrace by gently stroking his hair.

The door opened at that moment and Xin walked in without knocking.

He frowned as he saw them embrace.

- Zhiyu it's almost time to go to work.

- Mmmmm

Zhiyu groaned, struggling to keep his eyes open and slowly stood up, Celen's limp cock protruding from his anus with an obscene noise.

The cum ran down the white thigh but Zhiyu didn't seem to mind more than that.

Xin took her hand authoritatively and Celen watched them walk out of his office together.

He sighed weakly and cleaned up the mess they had made in his office.

1