5
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Xin put a hand on her stomach, bothered by the baby's kicking.

Lisa had brought him a cushion to make him more comfortable, and sometimes some employees gave him a puzzled look.

No one had really asked her about her impromptu pregnancy.

To be honest, Xin was also a bit surprised when his belly really started to grow even though he was looking for it.

Celen was the only one who questioned him harshly but Xin kept his lips tight.

Because he knew that no matter how much Celen loved him, if he told the truth, Celen would probably kick him out of his life.

He had already become cold and distant when Xin suddenly told him that he was pregnant.

He shifted a little in the chair, looking for a comfortable position.

It was not so pleasant to carry a child.

It was painful, cumbersome and long.

And he didn't know anyone to talk to him about it. Even though he wanted to get pregnant, he was also a little scared.

His adoptive parents were nice to him but they weren't his real parents.

Xin had learned this at a very young age by listening to their conversation in secret.

He knew it was Celen who had brought him to their house, and on each of his birthdays he had come with a present.

It was easy pretending to be a model child and pretending to love his parents who weren't even his real parents but Celen unlike the others seemed to see through his mask and always said patting his head that he didn't have to be a good boy.

That her fake parents would still love her.

It didn't really matter.

Xin was more interested in Celen who was handsome and mysterious than his fake parents.

He had tried to seduce him but Celen didn't seem interested treating him like a member of his family.

He thought maybe it was because he was a little young but there had been other children his age who weren't a virgin anymore. It was easy to lose your virginity. There were plenty of adults who preferred children.

It was frustrating because all of his fantasies and wet dreams included the handsome vampire.

But the only time he had tried to kiss her had to be when he was 12, Celen had disappeared from his life.

Xin had been looking for him for a year bitterly regretting his arrogance.

He had found it almost by chance and had rung his doorbell with his luggage imposing himself with impudence.

Celen had frowned but let him settle in anyway, warning his parents who had registered him with the police as a runaway.

Celen was far from a monk bringing his lovers to the mansion without considering his feelings.

Compelling Xin, slowly gave up and made up for it as the vampire was only warm when there was no ambiguity between them.

Xin had learned to love him silently and secretly, seeking to make himself useful to the vampire and gradually finding his place as an assistant. It was something he liked to do. Take care of Celen. He wanted to become trustworthy enough to become a real partner.

Life was pleasant and slightly monotonous when Celen suddenly took Zhiyu to the mansion a year later.

At that time, Xin was 13 years old and he realized that Celen had lied to him with his speech about not mixing with humans.

Because he made Zhiyu his chalice and Xin overheard them sleeping together.

Jealous, Xin soon noticed that on top of that something was wrong with Zhiyu's head.

He was retarded.

However the one time he had insulted him like that, Zhiyu's chocolate eyes had gone out and he had silently turned away from him.

Later when Celen took him to his office and explained to him what had happened to him, he felt a little bad. He took it upon himself and apologized, zhiyu didn't say anything ignoring him.

And two days later, this guy had set his hair on fire.

They had fought and he had won but the fear in Zhiyu's eyes and his shaking body as he curled up left him with a bitter taste.

He had just decided then that from now on he would ignore her.

But Zhiyu thinking he was angry got clingy.

This somewhat cute guy was outspoken and never lied. His kindness was real and before he understood how, they had become friends.

Zhiyu's relationship with Celen still bothered him but more because he didn't like Celen touching someone as pure as anything.

And then when he was 15. Zhiyu had started to change because of this guy...Darcy.

He was the same age as Zhiyu. And Xin had no idea how this guy met Zhiyu but they were very close.

Their relationship lasted a year before it degenerated.

When Xin saw Zhiyu in the hospital, he was really scared. And he had realized that he had fallen in love with him.

Then when they brought Zhiyu home, Celen told him never to mention what happened in front of Zhiyu.

Zhiyu couldn't remember and became calmer again and Darcy was gone for two years.

Eventually he learned that Zhiyu had secretly kept in touch with Darcy and this guy kept coming back from time to time. Although at least now he was engaged to Zhiyu's sister.

Yet this Darcy still managed to make Xin more nervous than Celen did.

So one night when Celen was away he drugged Zhiyu and they had sex.

Xin wasn't sure Zhiyu remembered. And he didn't dare broach the subject.

Xin wasn't sure that once was enough so it happened several times until he was sure he was pregnant.

He was afraid that Celen would know and force him to abort, so he had been missing for two months, leaving only a blurry message for Celen.

When he returned her three month old belly was starting to show and Celen wasn't cruel enough to interfere with the pregnancy at this point.

It's been 7 months now.

And he still didn't know what zhiyu thinks of him.

They had never slept with Zhiyu consentingly, but Zhiyu didn't really push him away when he kissed her or told her he loved her.

Knowing him, Xin thought that if he told Zhiyu he was a father he would take responsibility.

He was betting everything on it.

However, if at first it seemed enough, when he saw how the relationship between Zhiyu and Celen evolved, it hurt his heart.

Xin just wanted Zhiyu to like her.

He was thinking more and more about maybe kidnapping him and locking him up somewhere until he fell in love.

The problem was Celen, a powerful vampire that he would never let him do what he wanted without intervening.

The only way to get rid of the vampire was to kill him.

The poison would probably work.

But Celen was like family so he was a little reluctant to go that far.

He was still thinking about it.

He had already killed people even if nobody even knew it Celen.

It wasn't really difficult.

The hardest part was getting the bodies to disappear and finding an alibi.

Zhiyu had too many people lusting after him even though he didn't realize it. He couldn't afford to have any more rivals.

He still tolerated Celen because he was a great help to Zhiyu.

And Darcy...if he died, Zhiyu would probably attempt suicide to follow him.

Darcy had only come back into Zhiyu's life because he was getting impatient and was ready at any time to buy a plane ticket to join him anywhere.

He had already managed to secretly contact Darcy while under Xin and Celen's watch.

Zhiyu's obsession with Darcy was probably as strong as Xin's for Zhiyu...otherwise... Zhiyu wouldn't have tried to kill Darcy to make a double suicide.

Darcy was therefore untouchable.

And Celen...

It was all a real headache.

1