Chapter 1: The world
687 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a planet called Tetha there are three different continents with different species living on them. These continents are surrounded by an ocean filled with orange colored water.

The first continent is located in the west of the planet Tetha, the inhabitants that are mainly found on this part of the globe are half-humans such as centaurs, cat people, dog people and other half-humans.

Half-humans are the result of reproduction between a monster and a human. However, the chances that the child that comes from a monster and a human will keep its rationality is very low.

That's why now the half-humans reproduce between them to be sure that their children will have all their heads on their shoulders.

This continent is called Juria, it is mostly covered with forest and also has large parts that are covered with greenery such as beautiful plains. It is about 45 million kilometers in size.

The second continent is called Kikla and the inhabitants who live there are generally humans. The humans who live there have good relations with the half-humans because they consider them as a mutation of their race.

The continent of Kikla is located in the center of the other continents. It is mainly covered with sand. Few parts of Kikla are habitable, it is about 150 million kilometers in size.

The last continent is located in the east, it is called Polioni and the inhabitants are orcs. The continent is mainly covered with snow, which makes it very difficult for races that are not used to this climate to survive.

The orcs, unlike the humans and the half-humans, do not have a good relationship with these two great races. They are rather seen as a threat because they are developing in an alarming way whether it is in economic, cultural, technological or their capacity of reproduction which is 10 times superior to these two other great races.

There is also the fact that they look like humans but they are much more muscular than them, that they also have two big fangs that come out of their mouths on the sides, that they are also taller, they are 3 meters and that they have a head that is not ugly.

The two other races, seeing the development of the orcs, have decided to create a virus that will allow them to kill all the orcs that are on the continent of Polioni. This virus was called "oni", it targets only the orcs and is harmless for the humans and other races on the continent of Polioni and the two other continents.

It was on February 10th of the year 741, that the virus was released on the world of Tetha.

The virus killed hundreds of millions of orcs as if they were simple insects that were crushed by a stone.

However, on January 25th of the year 742, a miracle occurred to the orcs when the virus began to be transmitted only to the male orcs. The females were saved that day.

The problem didn't stop there, as the other races saw that only the female orcs were left. They decided that they could take them as slaves until all the orcs died.

Indeed, orcs can only have children with orcs. So they can't have a child who will be half-orc.

On May 2nd of the year 755, after 13 years of slavery of the orcs, a calamity for the humans appeared and a blessing for the female orcs.

The male orcs came back to life or rather they came back to the state of living dead. These undead orcs started out weak, so weak that a simple villager could kill them with his hoe.

However, these undead evolved, they adapted and became stronger and stronger over time.

On January 10, 780, 25 years after the first appearance of the undead orcs. The continent of Polioni has become a forbidden place, a lawless zone.

Indeed, for the last 25 years only the female orcs seemed to adapt to the constant evolution of the undead.

The other races were becoming more and more overwhelmed by the constant threat of the undead, so they decided to put a barrier in place around this continent to prevent the undead and female orcs from escaping. This also works both ways, so humans could no longer enter the continent of Polioni.

The female orcs that were still on the continent of Polioni, also had a big problem. Their problem was that they no longer had the means to reproduce and therefore to have new generations of children to keep their race alive.

The solution they found for this problem is to make a ritual by taking as ingredients their body fluids, their blood and the body of monsters they had killed during their hunt.

They take all these ingredients, put them in the tree in the center of the continent and wait for cocoons to form on the branches of the tree.

8