Chapter 3: The King
544 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first pair is an orc named Claire du Lac, she is more than 3 meter tall, she has long black hair, she has green eyes, the face of a woman who has aged but has not lost the beauty of her youth and her skin is a blue color.

The one who is next to her is called Candice du Lac, she is 2,5 meters tall which is considered small for the size of the orcs, she has short black hair, red eyes and the face of a teenager who still has all her youth. This duo in the center is a mother and daughter pair. She also has a blue skin color.

The duo on the left side is this time a pair of sisters. The one closest to the center pair is named Viviane de Clairval, she has medium sized brown hair, brown eyes, she is 3 meters tall and has a mature woman's face. Her skin color is darker than the others.

Next to her is her sister Aude de Clairval, she is 3.5 meters tall, she has white hair, gray eyes and a face that looks like her sister's but a little younger. She has the lightest skin of the group.

The last duet on the right of the platform is composed of two orcs who became friends during the tournament. The one at the end of the platform is called Anthéa de Roche, she is 3.6 meters tall, she has long green hair, blue eyes and a face in her late teens. Her skin is green.

And the last one, is called Artemisia Maudroi, she is 4,5 meters tall, she has long blue hair, purple eyes and a face of mature woman. Her skin is dark green.

For some time, the tree has finally retracted and fled with the cocoon of the future king. But, the moment it seems to be the end of this spectacle that will remain forever inscribed in the history of the continent of Polioni and later known as 'The most terrifying birth of the first and last male orc'.

A light appears around the cocoon and then envelops it. A few tens of seconds later, the envelope of light disperses to leave a cocoon covered with a beautiful golden color, almost divine in the eyes of the crowd.

It is at this moment that all the orcs understand that their king is going to become something, someone who will shake the whole world and put it under his feet.

The moment the crowd goes silent "Today is the day of the beginning and the end!" Claire suddenly shouted to the crowd in front of them.

"WUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The orcs shouted in understanding as they looked up at the golden cocoon in the air.

Claire raised her hand to calm the crowd and to continue her speech.

"This is the beginning of our conquest of the world with the arrival of our new King of Polioni. But it also marks the end of our prison created by the hateful and weak humans."

"WUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The orcs began to shout again.

Once the crowd had calmed down Claire continued.

"My fellow countrymen, our race will become the nightmare of humans and half-humans in the future. We will kill all the men of their races as they did ours. And we will make their wives, daughters, nieces, aunts, cousins and mothers slaves to our King and our race." Clare put a pause to her speech.

"However!" Clare paused for a moment in her speech and then resumed in a serious tone. "As you have seen, our king has absorbed our only means of keeping our race alive.

We cannot have a future generation of orcs until our king is able to reproduce, so we can finally continue our race.

The crowd is suddenly completely silent, the information that they will not have future generations of orcs for at least 18 years is not something to be taken lightly.

Indeed, orcs were being born by the hundreds of millions every month thanks to this method and about 25% did not survive adolescence on the continent because of the constant threat of the undead, their constant evolution and their speed of reproduction.

"My dear loyal subjects, do not fear, our future king will be able to impregnate a number of at least 100 million women per year if not more. Indeed, our beloved king has absorbed the tree that gave birth to our future generation of female orcs and will therefore have an endurance, a vitality out of the ordinary."

The moment these orcs heard this, she started to think about the words that had been pronounced by the Queen and future personal concubine of the king.

Indeed, each orc before being born, receives from the tree a part of its vital force which allows them to face the constant evolution of the undead. This allows them to become stronger and stronger with each generation.

The youngest generation will have almost every potential more powerful than the previous generation.

However, Queen Claire of the Lake, seeing the pensive faces of her subjects, suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs.

"SUPREME GLORY TO THE GREAT RACE OF ORCS"

6