Chapter 2
604 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Take a look at this massive space.” As he enters the room, the male nurse says.

“Let’s just get this job done and move on to the next room.” As she follows him in, the female cleaner says.

“Look at this magnificent room wasted on a miserable bastard like him.” The male responds.

“Luke, let’s just get this over with,” the woman adds.

“What’s the rush, Sandra?” Luke inquires.

“All I want to do now is get home,” Sandra responds.

“To that wretched oaf, you call a husband? Come on, let’s have some fun.” As he begins groping Sandra, Luke says.

Sandra, a curvy woman in her late 30s, is dressed in a white long skirt and a white shirt with short sleeves and large collars. 

“But,” Sandra starts as she turns to face me, but Luke cuts her off with his lips on hers.

He separates after a few seconds and says. “This kid is in a vegetative state; he won’t wake up, and the other person cleaned him up this morning. He isn’t likely to have bowel motions for a while. The room is clean and it won’t hurt to miss a day. So let’s make ourselves more at ease.” Luke explains.

“But what about?” Sandra inquires as she moves her gaze to the door.

“Those guys won’t bother us because they believe I’m cleaning this kid’s shit.” As he begins to unbutton Sandra’s shirt, Luke says.

Soon, the blue bra and enormous tits are visible, barely held in place.

Luke comments, “You dressed up today.”

“I know you prefer the colour blue,” Sandra says this as she unbuckles her bra and reveals her massive titties.

Luke leans forward and takes one of the nipples in his mouth, saying, “God, you are a hot woman.”

You could assume that coming from a sheltered background, I would be astonished to see this.

To answer your question, yes, I was initially startled. Though I was taught some biology in terms of human anatomy and sex, I was not told how much people enjoy it.

Now, I’m not surprised they’re doing these things in front of me because it appears my room has turned into a sex den for anyone.

The doctor, who is supposed to keep me alive, was the first to have sex in front of me.

He fucked a junior doctor right in front of my bed. I was taken aback. He returned later with another young doctor and forced her to give him a blowjob.The doctor is married with three children, and the younger doctor with whom he had sex is engaged, while the other is dating another doctor.

Next was this Sandra lady who fucked a male cleaner in the middle of the night and then during the day she fucked this male nurse. The guys have no idea she was doing both of them. I believe she has a strong sex drive. She even flirts with the security guards stationed outside my door.

For the past week, I’ve been in this room. My father only came to see me once during that time, when I witnessed him threatening the doctor and then departing. My mother, on the other hand, has paid me daily visits and once attempted to remain the entire night before being hauled out by her secretary.

As far back as I can remember, Mother had a secretary, but it was never the same one. This one has been with my mother for the last 5 years, and I believe she is the closest to her after me.They met by coincidence when mum went to get coffee and the woman who served her happened to be her. They became employers and employees as a result of one event leading to another.

Moving on, none of my siblings have visited me yet, possibly because we were never particularly close. They all grew up separately, not to mention their mother was different from mine.

My father’s mistress was their mother, and my mother was his wife. The mistress was the first to become pregnant, and she had three children, all of whom were older than I. Although she is still alive and healthy, I have never seen her.

Grandpa had forbidden her from visiting us, so she was never allowed. Even after he died, father refused to let her come. Perhaps this will change in the not-too-distant future.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. My siblings have not visited me. You might ask, how was my relationship with them at home?

They were all allowed to grow up at home, and they did, but none of them tried to befriend me, and neither did I. We would see each other once every two weeks at family dinners, but it was a solemn and silent affair; otherwise, everyone ate separately.

Luke and Sandra finish their activities and leave as I am absorbed in such thoughts.

Father enters the room shortly after, followed by his secretary and the doctor.

“What did you want to discuss that you couldn’t do over the phone?” The doctor is scolded by the father.

“I apologise, sir, but it was important.” The doctor responds.

“I’ll decide whether or not it’s important. Now speak.” Father explains.

“We detected brain activity in your son.” according to the doctor.

“What exactly does that imply?” Angry at the doctor for testing his patience, the father inquires.

“It appears that your son’s brain is reactivating, and if this continues, he may awaken.” The doctor responds.

“Well, we can’t have that. Find a way to keep him in this state; I don’t want him waking up now and ruining the plans I already have in place.” Father explains.

“Yes, sir, and what about your wife’s request for a transfer?” The doctor responds.

“Don’t worry about it; I’ll have that taken care of.” Father responds.

The doctor leaves the room, leaving only father and his secretary.

“It appears that my wife is getting in the way now. Remove her secretary from the picture. That should make her back off.” Father explains.

“Yes, sir,” the secretary responds.

“Wait outside,” Father says. The secretary leaves the room as directed.

Only father is left in the room now.

“You and your grandfather have caused me a lot of trouble. Now you just lie there and wait for me to let you die when it’s convenient for me.” Before leaving the room, Father says with a wicked smile.

WTF?!!! What the? My father does not want me to awaken. Furthermore, he wants to keep my life in his hands.

What could Grandpa have done before he died? Well, the inheritance comes to mind, but even then, if I had received it, I would have gladly given it to my father.

He’s now targeting mother, as well as her secretary.

My brain is trying to awaken, according to the doctor. That means there’s a possibility I’ll wake up.

Let’s attempt it.

So, for the next who knows how many hours, I tried to move my body to no avail.

10