Ch 19-x- The two headed snake
863 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

:Warning: This chapter is a bit rapey. A summary will thus be found under this spoiler warning. If you are ok with reading this in full, then don’t click the spoiler.

Spoiler

Flashback as Kalia tries to remember what she just did to the jailer. With hunger setting in, Kalia remembers finding a two headed snake when she was a kid. With two heads and two appetites but only one stomach, she sees herself as one of those heads.

The jailer walks by Kalia’s cell again and, thinking that she’s fallen asleep, enters the cell next to hers: the one with the sleeping figure.

The sleeping figure is revealed to be a very young woman, and Kalia figures out that the jailer has been repeatedly using his gift, which forces people asleep, to knock the woman out and rape her.

The jailer then notices that Kalia isn’t actually asleep and rushes into her cell to try and knock her out with his gift as well. To his surprise his gift doesn’t work on Kalia, presumably because she's a demon. Since he’d been relying on his gift to win fights, the jailer was not very strong and Kalia was able to turn the tables on him.

The two exchange some heated words, revealing that his previous kindness was a ploy to get Kalia released early on good behavior so that there would be no one nearby the victim.

Kalia then rapes the rapist, finding herself so hungry as for one ejaculation to not be enough. Figuring out her first bit of succubus magic, she infuses the jailer with a bit of strength to keep him going as she makes him climax an additional 2 times. 

With the final climax, Kalia has stolen every bit of spirit that the jailer has, and the lady drop that comes out of him brings his spark(the core of the soul) with it.

Despite her best efforts Kalia is unable to hold onto this spark and it vanishes.

Overwhelmed and delirious with more spirit than she can handle, Kalia mistakenly begins channeling spirit into her womb, her unborn child using it to surge forwards in growth to what would appear to an observer as the beginning of the third trimester

We are now caught up with the flashback.

As Kalia debates her next move, she realizes that the girl has woken up. The girl greets her, nervously calling her ‘Asherah’.

[collapse]

 

 

Kalia’s mind swirled.

How did this happen?

She tried to remember, but all that surfaced was ceaseless, numbing pleasure.

So she dug deeper.

 

Kalia was hunched over on the cold ground, head between her knees and eyes firmly shut.

Despite having shut out the world as much as she could, she could still feel the one thing she was trying to ignore: the souls.

 

Without smell, sound, or sight, she could still feel a presence nearby. The prisoner in the neighboring cell was begging her to tear them apart and shove pieces of them down her throat. The prisoner down the hall who had gone mad after he had seen her was yelling at her that he was sorry, and that he’d make it up to her by offering up his blood for her to drink. All of it.

 

And there was another presence too, not the voyeur, that mustachioed weirdo, but the apprentice jailer returning from deeper in the prison.

Given that trying to physically stop her senses wasn’t working, she tried to mentally block him out. Her efforts were about as fruitful as a child trying to grab the moon from the sky.

 

Kalia could see the lantern he held bring light to her cell even though her closed eyelids. Perhaps he thought she was asleep and was not trying to wake her.

 

Once he reached Kalia cell, he paused, peering inwards at her. 

She could feel his gaze on her, not from hunger, but through divination. All she had to do was make herself known and maybe he would enter her cell. Then she could eat his eyes like grapes.

 

No! Shit! I have to focus!

 

Kalia suppressed her body, locking it in place and holding it still while she tried to distract herself by dowsing the man for lust. Nothing.

So for what seemed like hours until finally the apprentice moved on, all Kalia’s mind raced with horrible possibilities. What would happen if she lost her grip? She hoped that her newfound strength wasn’t enough to tear an iron door from its hinges.

 

Finally the man seemed to grow tired of peering into her cell and began to move onwards through the repurposed caves, and Kalai felt like she could breathe a sigh of relief.

And then he stopped at the up entrance of the neighboring cell, the one with the sleeping figure.

Then a set of keys jingled, the cell door let out an awful creak, and the apprentice swore.

 

“Hmn…?” Came the voice of a woman nearby. A young woman.

Practically still a girl.

“No… Not again! Monster! AAAAH-”

 

Kalia looked up just in time to see the apprentice kneeling in front of the screaming girl as he gingerly brushed his hand against her cheek. She fell limp and silent at once, and he caught her as she fell.

Kalia remembered the other prisoner, the crazed one, who fell down in just the same way with his touch. This was the apprentice's gift. 

What bullshit. 

The man did indeed feel lust, she just couldn’t tell because it was directed as someone else.

 

No one knew. No one was watching. 

No one would care.

A perfect crime.

 

In her shock, Kalia had lost her grip on her own body, which had stood up and shuffled over to bars that had separated the two cells. And as the apprentice gently set the girl down his head whipped to the side, and his face grew cold as he realized that he had been seen.

 

“Shit, you just had to wake up too.” He cursed, rancid disappointment in his voice.

 

The apprentice rose and began to leave the cell, his hand falling simultaneously to his belt where he snatched his key ring and brought it up to Kalia’s cell door.

 

It was all happening so quickly, Kalia didn’t have the time to separate the confusion in her head from the fear and… an odd excitement. All she could do was try and keep herself from doing anything horrible.

 

The lock on the cell deer clicked open and it swung inwards and the apprentice burst in, fearful with a hand outstretched and aimed at her exposed shoulder. A moment later they touched and…

 

Nothing.

 

“Wha…” the apprentice stuttered, so stunned that his word turned to a blank exhale halfway through him speaking it. His hand fell limp, much in the way he expected Kalia to do.

 

The two figures stood silently, illuminated by the lamp hooked onto the apprentice’s belt. In his head, there was only confusion, but in Kalia’s head, a war was being waged. It took every ounce of her strength to keep herself standing still.

 

Before her stood a meal. Flesh and blood coated and sticky with spirit. It was the exact thing she needed, and it was only an arm’s reach away.

As Kalia fought to keep herself still, a memory rose to the surface.

 

She was 10 years old and leading a group composed of her younger siblings into the wooded heath beyond the port, and they had just found something spectacular. In her hand she held a freak of nature out of reach of her younger siblings who might hurt it: a small snake with two heads.

 

At that point in time, it was the most awe inspiring thing she had ever come across. A miracle of god, back when she believed that such a thing was possible.

 

The memory blurred, turning the time ahead by a couple hours.

 

Now she was in Pop’s attic, Codrin and her siblings crowded around the beast on the wooden floor. They had just turned the pantry upside down in search of a cockroach that was small enough to fit in one of the snake's mouths, and they had succeeded.

 

Placing the insect before the snake, each of its head individually lunged for it and both missed by a mile. Each one seemed to weigh the other down considerably, and each seemed unable to let the taste of cockroach go to another snake’s mouth.

 

Kalia was one of those heads, her life linked to the other. It was the same hunger they both felt and the same food that they both ate for it was the same belly they shared. But cooperation was out of the question for such a creature, a reptile who only cared about eating food and sunning itself on the rocks.

 

But Kalia still felt like there was a way forward.

Maybe if she could keep them both fed and satisfied, and if she never gave the second head a chance to taste blood, then it would give up. Why hunt if you never got hungry? 

 

“Th… the fuck?” the jailer stuttered, still confused by the failure of his gift. He reached out more gingerly this time and poked at Kalia’s arm. She remained standing.

 

As his arm withdrew, Kalia grabbed it and used it to swing the jailer around and slam him into the bars of her cell. He coughed as the shock drove the air from his lungs, stunning him for what came next.

With a hand already skilled in the motion, she swiftly unbuckled the man’s belt. Then with a surge of strength she tore the strip of leather from his pants, taking belt loops, the keyring, the lantern and a baton with it. All fell to the ground, the keys clattering and the lantern shattering, spreading oil and flames across the floor around the cell entrance.

 

“Stop, get off!” He cried as soon as he regained his breath, and then attempted to push Kalia away. Against even a young demon, the fact that he was previously able to win fights with a single touch now meant nothing. His gift was useless and his body was weak from over reliance on it, his one free arm pounding into her shoulder weakly.

 

She pushed closer, removing the space needed for a possible strike to gain momentum and pinning the man with the weight of her own body.

Her arm then shot down past a fading erection to clutch the man’s balls, his excitement from the girl wearing off to make way for adrenaline.

 

“Calm down or I squish ‘em.” She managed to blurt out between thoughts of violence.

 

She felt the man’s squirming slow to a halt. Her legs prevented the movement of his own, her body kept him pressed to the bars, one arm twisted his wrist and the other was primed to deliver pain unrivaled should all else fail. She had him trapped.

 

“Shit, you crazy bitch…” he spat. “You must have a weird-ass gift to resist mine, but don’t go thinking that you’ve won. Just think, you coulda just waited a few weeks but no, that was too much for you. Now, nothing you do will ever get you out of here.”

 

Kalia began to think of how she was going to carry this out. She needed spirit, and she needed the apprentice knocked out. The only question she had was how she should go about doing it?

While Kalia had thought that most rapists would just be lustful in general, this one seemed to have narrower tastes. Specifically, he seemed to prefer girls younger than her.t

 

As Kalai’s mind poured over the possibilities, the carnivorous fantasies began to sneak their way back in. 

Ripping, gouging, reaving organs and gnawing bones…

And then a shiver of pleasure snapped her out of them just as quickly as they had begun.

 

There was something prodding at her clit, sliding against it and pressing it playfully back and forth. She let go of the jailer’s hand and quickly made a grab at whatever it was that was responsible. 

In the next moment, Kalia held her own tail in a vicegrip.

 

What? Did it do that on purpose?

 

Kalia winced as the dreaded thoughts returned, her whole body tensing in reflex.

 

“OwOWOW!” The apprentice jailer yelled as Kalia’s grip tightened on his nuts.

 

“Ah!” Kalia exclaimed, clumsily letting both her hands go limp. As much as this moron deserved it, Kalia needed his testicles to remain intact.

 

Released now, Kalia’s tail found its way back to her nethers, quieting some of the demonic impulses with pleasure. It felt like someone else was doing it.

 

“Uhg… Ahg… You’re batshit insane.” The jailer gasped, his breath heating Kalia’s cold face. It smelt of alcohol. “I should’ve gotten you tossed in with that rapist when you arrived. A fitting punishment for a wench such as yourself.”

 

“Real rich coming from you.” Kalia spat back, suppressing the chill of hunger within her. “I’m disgusted that you were nice to me. Why?”

 

“Pfft! Well why not? My father told me that I was supposed to be kind to women.” He said rather matter-of-factly, before changing his tone to be harsher. “But I guess he didn’t mention that whores were different.”

 

“Really? A father? I would have assumed that a bastard like yourself wouldn’t have had one.” Kalia said back.

 

“Perhaps you’re speaking from experience, whore. My father was a lovely man.” he said. “How good could yours have been to raise a daughter- UMF!”

 

As the man began to talk about her father, Kalia had felt a burning rage building in her stomach. Before she could act on it herself though and knee the man in his crotch, her tail took the initiative by itself and wrapped itself tightly around his balls.

 

“Wuh- What the fuck is that?” He squealed.

 

“Huh…” Kalia pondered briefly. “It’s exactly what I wanted to do to you.”

 

Unlike her limbs Kalia’s tail seemed to react to her needs passively, taking its own initiative to best act out what she had in mind. She breathed a sigh of relief that it didn’t take its orders from Hel, since the demonic urges would have probably already drawn blood by now.

 

Kalia then felt a prodding just below her navel. As soon as she thought about it, her tail moved to feel out what was there. It found the apprentice’s dick, re-solidified for some reason.

 

“Wait, this is getting you off?” Kalia said, bewildered. Until this moment she had thought that the apprentice jailer wasn’t interested in her, his desires pointed disgustingly lower on the maturity spectrum. She looked to the neighboring cell to see the unconscious form of a girl that could have been no older than 15.

 

“No, what the actual hell is that?!” The man yelled, ignoring Kalia’s question. “Some kind of fucking snake?”

 

He reached down with both hands but Kalia grabbed each one and held them down against the bars as well. With each word he spoke, the man only grew harder.

 

Kalia dowsed him again. Despite the fact that he was scum, she still felt bad about forcing herself on him. This time something was different.

It wasn’t as blatant as some of the other men she had tried it on, but there was definitely something primal there that wanted to have her.

If he wasn’t especially interested in her body, then Kalia could only figure that it had something to do with the power dynamic.

Maybe it was the pain.

Maybe it was the force.

Maybe it was the simple fact that he’d never had sex with anyone who had taken the lead before.

 

Whatever it was, it was enough. The chill she had been pushing from her mind had been creeping back up and was now too intense to ignore.

She could tell just how sopping wet she had gotten from the lingering coat of fluid that clung to her tail, the appendage twisting around the man’s cock to lubricate it.

She noticed that it was lifting her dress up to her waist as well, and in the next moment it made an attempt to guide it to insertion. It had limited success, succeeding in only kissing the head of it to her entrance briefly before it slipped away as the man squirmed.

 

“You wouldn’t dare…” He said, his words soaked in both anger and disbelief. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

 

Kalia laughed.

This man was such a piece of shit hypocrite that her hatred of him had almost looped back around to an odd sense of admiration. How could someone be so backwards? She would have thought that it was a joke if he wasn’t right in front of her.

 

“I want to try something. Tell him to forget.” The voice of Soul rang out in Kalia’s head. “If it works, it’ll help. I promise.”

 

Kalia’s mood soured slightly upon hearing the shadow’s voice, but now wasn’t the time to be combative with it.

 

“Stop complaining.” Kalia barked at the man. “You came down here to get your dick wet, didn’t you? Does it really matter how it happens as long as you get it off? Relax, and forget about everything but me.”

 

The apprentice was bewildered by the scenario. He could still barely believe that his gift wasn’t working, and that feeling seemed to carry onto everything that happened afterwards. Everything felt… fuzzy.

He remembered taking a swig or two of rye wine before his watch began, but quickly brushed that off. Instead of feeling drunk, it was almost as if he was dreaming. He tried to remember exactly how the past few minutes had played out, but couldn’t pin it down to one series of events.

 

“Hmuh. What?” The man slurred, a new sensation suddenly around his prick. 

He felt dazed and quickly tried to reorient himself, to try and figure out where he was.

 

Oh right, he was in the embrace of a woman, and he could feel her hardened nipples on his chest and his manhood occasionally rubbing against her.

A feeling of wrongness he had was quickly drowned out by one of comfort and pleasure and embraced the woman back. 

It felt right.

 

Whatever the Shadow did had practically flipped a switch in the man, his breathing slowed and his eyes had become glazed over like frosted windows.

To her surprise he had also even become cooperative, and had reached his hands around her rear in what could have been an attempt to guide her movements around him.

 

“I’m going to start moving you now.” She told the man, curious about what it was exactly that Soul had done to him.

 

“…Alright.” He murmured after a few moments, his voice breathy like the wind had just been knocked from him.

 

Their bodies still intertwined, Kalia guided both the man and her down the bars to try for a better supported position. The cold stone and iron would not be kind to their future activities, and so the rough flannel blanket that each prisoner was provided with would have to be relied on.

 

The Apprentice neither helped nor hindered her as she lowered him onto the blanket, leaning his shoulders back onto the bars with his leathers serving as padding. He seemed content to just let her guide his way, as if nothing else mattered but her.

 

Kalia then lowered herself down onto his exposed lap, her tail taking up the initiative itself to point the man’s dick in exactly the right place. She felt her ears tingle as she filled herself with him up to the point where her ass met his skin.

 

“Aah… there.” Kalia muttered as her body’s tensions began to fall silent all at once. They were all still there of course: the hunger, the arousal, the chill; but they did not dare bother her while she was in the act of satiating them.

 

Kalia began her movement slowly, grinding sideways to gauge how deep the jailer’s trance was. She watched his face carefully as his dick was nearly pulled out of her to the side, the angle pressing it firmly to one side of her canal. 

It was too much for him.

 

He groaned, and a sharpness returned to his eyes as he blinked the fog away furiously. One of his hands awkwardly brushed against his own forehead as he groggily cleared what looked to be a nasty headache.

 

Horror. That was the look in his eyes once thought had returned to them. He was beginning to understand. A simple Toshavi whore, immune to his gift, had enchanted him and forced herself upon him. Was that her gift or some sort of sorcery? 

He scouted, for understood nothing about magic nor to what end the harlot was working towards, and that was terrifying.

 

Except, no, she wasn’t just a Toshavi. She had horns. And whatever that snake thing was. The only thing that came to mind for him was the Umbers, forest-dwelling elves with horns and skin patchy with shades of brown and red like leaf-litter. He didn’t know how she had hidden them, but they were much too small to be that of a pureblood. She must have been a half-elf then, and possibly a sorceress to boot.

 

“Mongrel whore, I don’t know what ritual you’re attempting, but nothing you do to me will get you out of here.” He leered at her. “The keys to the checkpoints out of here aren’t given to guards, I couldn't even leave here myself if I tried.”

 

Kalia didn’t need to search her memory long to find out that this was true, she had only arrived here a dozen or so hours ago. And indeed, she clearly remembered being handed off between the town guard jailer’s master across a two-door cell. It had happened again two more times at two more such cells on her way down.

 

“You’re saying that you’re a prisoner as well? You certainly deserve it a lot more than I do.” Kalia said, slowly raising herself away from the penetration before slamming back down all at once. “Did the high-and-mighty decide that you were more useful to them on this side of the bars?”

 

“Mmhg.” He stifled a moan. “Shut up bitch, you got lucky. I owe you nothing.”

 

“You owe her something.” Kalia said, gesturing to the girl wrapped in blankets. “How long has she been down here? How long have you been doing that to her? Do you think that you give her nightmares?”

 

“What’s it matter? She’s a whore, same as you.” He scoffed. “She ruined herself long before I came along. She has no value anymore.”

 

Kalia frowned, she was getting nowhere with this. At the very least she wanted the man to feel guilty, but it seemed like he had legitimately no remorse for his actions.

 

“Is that why you’ve stopped trying to get away? Because you know that you’re worthless as well?” Kalia said, only moving her hips just enough to keep the bastard hard inside her. “If no one cares about someone like her, then why would anyone care about a rapist like you?”

 

“Arg-” the apprentice grunted as a shot of pleasure and a spark of heat entered Kalia, and the feeling between her legs became noticeably more gooey. She stopped moving fully and sank back down into the man’s lap as he released spurt after spurt of cum.

 

“What?” Kalia said, surprised as her body began to drink in the spirit contained within his semen. “Has no one ever taught you to control that?”

 

“Fuck… you…” The jailer moaned, still mid ejaculation. “Arg, you blasted witch! What are you doing to me?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m taking your sperm.” Kalia chuckled. “If I’m a witch, then your semen is a powerful reagent.”

 

In all likelihood, the apprentice had never had sex with anyone who was awake before. Without a willing partner to train his endurance, he was still just as much of a quickshot as a virgin would be. Unfortunate as that was, the delight Kalia felt from drinking spirit was still nothing to scoff at. Even without climaxing herself, she was still able to throw back her head and let out a moan of pleasure.

 

“Ahhh…”

 

As the cum filled her insides, the warmth of the spirit it brought along with it spread outwards to her extremities. The ice of hunger in her veins was quickly melted by the warmth of the man’s soul energy. She focused more intently and she could feel their spirits mixing, the connection between the two through ejaculation hijacked by her to draw out much more than it usually would.

And then that connection snapped.

 

The jailer slumped backwards with a grunt and his cock began to soften, but so far Kalia’s blood was barely lukewarm.

 

“Hey… Hey! No, not yet!” She protested, but her words had little effect on the man beneath her. His quick, rapid breathing then began to slow as his body decided that he needed to sleep.

 

But as she dowsed the man once more, she detected that his spirit was not all that much weaker than it had been before. Kalia could tell he still had much more to give, and the fact that she was being denied like this started to anger her.

If a half eaten chicken leg slipped from her hand, she had to try and catch it, right?

 

Kalia pushed herself off the man and his dick exited her with wet slurp, the spent cum leaking out of her unplugged hole. She knelt down and quickly put the half-mast of the apprentice’s manhood in her mouth. While she certainly had more experience with her pussy, a girl couldn’t live the type of life that she had without learning to suck dick at least halfway proficiently.

 

Kalia ran her tongue around the apprentice’s wilting lower head, lapping up some of the remaining jizz that still clung to it and using the rest to lubricate the shaft. 

With both hands and her mouth she milked him vigorously, and eventually her efforts paid off.

The dick sprayed another few ropes of hot cum into Kalia’s mouth this time, and she was pleased to find that she could still gather the spirit within this way. The semen itself was thinner than it had been before, but the spirit it contained was the same stuff.

 

It was a rather different experience for sure, and despite the end result being the same, the satisfaction that it brought was much closer to a good meal than a good fuck. Still good, but not quite the same.

Unfortunately, it didn’t last.

 

As Kalia licked the remaining mess up from her lips, the apprentice’s member fell entirely limp. She was still nowhere near full, and the second session had been much less fruitful than the first. Still the jailer’s silent body greedily held onto the majority of its spirit.

 

Kalia sat back to ponder what she could do about this, her nethers dripping a thick mixed fluid onto her legs and the ground beneath them. Asking Soul for guidance was unthinkable at this point. While she’d probably feel bad speaking to a child-shaped figure about sex, the being was just too much of a bastard anyway for her to consider it regardless. She had to figure this out herself.

 

So, the issue that she needed solving was the jailer’s unconscious state, one she had brought on by drawing out a quantity of his spirit. Barring any physical exhaustion the man sustained, would returning some spirit to his body wake him back up? It was certainly worth a try.

The only question now was how, and she already had an idea.

 

The session of fellatio already had Kalia salivating. According to Soul both blood and cum carried spirit, so why not spirit as well?

Kalia doubted it would be anywhere near as potent as those two, but maybe it would still be enough. Worth a shot, given that the alternative was slitting her wrist and using blood instead.

 

“A good idea.” Soul commented, Kalia unsure just how deeply it was able to read her mind. “But I suggest you give him a command alongside it. Like before.”

 

Kalia debated abandoning the idea all together since Soul had agreed with it, but the rational part of her mind shut that notion down. She’d be the one giving the command, not this faceless bastard from god-knows-where.

 

So, Kalia smacked her lips a few times and ran her tongue around her mouth. She focused on the feeling of her own spirit, how it clung to her and provided her with heat, and she focused that heat into her mouth. She then crawled back forwards over the unconscious figure.

“Fuck me. Hard.” She spoke.

Bending down and locking her lips with that of the jailer, she forced her saliva and spirit onto his mouth. The feeling of losing warmth was uncomfortable for sure, but manageable because it was her who was doing it. In the end, she gave him about half of the amount of spirit she had just drained from him using her cunt. Any more and would just be exchanging it back and forth all night.

The effect was nearly immediate.

 

Moments later the tired man’s eyes were open, imbued with a vigor that Kalia had only seen before on the most forceful of drunks. After blinking a few times to gain his bearings he immediately grabbed Kalia’s waist and tried for a full force thrust forward without even bothering to line up first, missing spectacularly and sliding between her thighs. She could feel that he was even more erect than he had been with the girl.

 

“Hey, where did all that sass go from earlier?” She teased, attempting to line their parts up herself. It was difficult at first because of the apprentice’s hold on her hips, but his clouded eyes eventually understood that they wanted the same thing. “There we are… Go crazy.”

 

The same second the tip of the jailer’s throbbing member found purchase between Kalia’s lower lips, he had already pushed inside her. There was no delay. No moment of triumph that Kalia often saw in men’s faces when their animalistic instincts realized that they had successfully found a mate. One moment the two were separate, and the next they were together.

 

Kalia didn’t know how far the sound of their bodies clapping wetly could be heard, but it was certainly a long way. If they had been in an inn on a creaky bed, then maybe every soul in the building would be aware of what they were up to. It was ferocious, and Kalia had to give thanks for the fact that she was able to get wet enough for it not to burn as the jailer drove his cock in and out of her with the speed of a rabbit.

 

“Wow… ha… ha… Hey, slow down a bit.” Kalia said, trying her best to offer timed resistance to the man’s rapid thrusts.

 

“Hmn.” the jailer grunted, not slowing down a bit.

 

As she slowly got used to the pace Kalia pulled the man in closer, wrapping her own arms around his chest and back and moving her own hips in time with his. With the new aid the apprentice’s hands were no longer needed for leverage on her hips, and could move lower to grab handfuls of her ass instead. 

As Kalia gyrated her hips her ass was kneaded in turn, the semi-firm flesh pulled and pushed every which way as the jailer tried to position her for the most pleasurable penetration possible.

 

“Mm… Yes! Right there!” Kalia wailed as she climaxed without the aid of a creampie, her insides spasming and tightening up around the invading dick. “YeaaAAH!”

 

The jailer then seemed to react to the added friction, and changed his pace to use every inch of Kalia’s quivering cunt to pleasure himself. In and out he stroked, her internal ridges grinding wetly against his entire length.

In…. Out… In… Out… In…

 

And then the jailer came harder than he ever had before, his clouded mind clearing to make way for an ecstasy unlike anything he had ever felt. Instinct told him to pull his mate into him and release his load as deeply as he could and he did exactly that, squeezing her lower half against his own and letting out a cry of pleasure.

 

Whoa! Was he this strong before? Kalia thought as she was pressed into the solid, throbbing impalement. Her vagina then suddenly exploded with heat as a massive shot of cum burst inside of her, more voluminous and laden with spirit than she had ever felt before. Her demonic spirit didn’t even need to pull at the spirit of the jailer, it just flowed into her as if it was voluntary.

 

As she got drunk of the torrent of spirit, her senses expanded and her mind slowed. She focused, and her delighted pussy could practically feel each burst of semen shoot up the cockshaft that it held tightly within itself. She savored the feeling of both spirit and semen filling her, but one quickly overtook the other. 

 

There was just so much spirit, and it was so warm. It soothed her like the hot baths she had as a child, driving the cold from her spine to her fingertips and then swallowing it altogether.

 

“It seems like I owe you an apology.” The unprompted voice of Soul came. “It would seem that your method of feeding is not as awful as I had first thought.”

 

Immediately, Kalia’s eyes shot open. The shadow approved, and that was worrying.

 

Barely a second had passed and Kalia was still on the tail end of her climax, with the jailer beneath her still pumping heat into her belly. She did her best to push past the pleasure and focus, trying to figure out what exactly the shadow had seen.

As she looked she found the cave much more illuminated than it had been before, the small oil fire from the broken lamp seeming more a wild blaze and the cave walls fully visible, albeit poorly coloured.

 

She looked down to the orgasmic face of the apprentice, happily letting out moans as he pumped load after load of his seed into her depths. While he may not have been his assholeish self at the moment, nothing else about him seemed amiss.

 

As more and more spirit flooded her, Kalia’s grip on reality began to slip. The heat and the sheer bliss she was in were making it nigh impossible to focus on anything but how good she felt. As the walls began to smear and the floor began to feel like wet dough, she had to close her eyes and retreat back within her own head. 

 

At this point her spirit was not just toasty warm, but was beginning to burn her like fire. The shadow said that her spiritual capacity would improve when she gorged herself like this, but the little change that she felt was nothing compared to the torrent of spirit she was receiving.

Little by little Kalia began to feel cracks in her astral self as her spirit grew too large to hold on to, and through them it seeped out like she was bleeding ethereal blood. She remembered Soul telling her about these cracks and how her spirit would slowly leak from them, but this was the first she had actually felt that they were there.

 

Like growing crystals of frost on a window, some of the escaping spirit stuck to the edges of the cracks and began to close them. As they did, more opened up; smaller, but with more rapid outflow to match. The process seemed endless as each crack took longer and longer to close thanks to the mounting pressure within, yet it was this pressure that made Kalia realize something.This was how her spirit capacity was growing. 

It wasn’t that her soul was growing larger, but instead it was becoming more spirit-dense, able to keep a higher maximum temperature while keeping the leaks manageable. 

 

Still despite the leaks, spirit continued to pour into her and Kalia was graced with an ecstasy that cut through any worries she had about what all this meant. It would seem that having cracks in your soul was just a fact of life for demons, and all she could do was watch as her astral body did its thing; cracking, bleeding, healing, and cracking again.

 

Then the Apprentice’s climax finally came to an end, and with the last burst of ejaculation something new entered Kalia. It was tiny, only perceptible through the immense heat it released which was hotter than anything she had ever felt before. Instead of burning her though, the heat called to her. She knew instinctively that this tiny blazing thing was as treasure like no other.

It was, for lack of a better term, a-

 

“There, his Spark.” The shadow said. “Grab it. Do not let it escape.”

 

This time it didn’t even occur to Kalia that listening to Soul was a bad idea. The being’s words made sense, this ‘spark’ thing would obviously be immensely valuable to her. Catching it was a no-brainer!

 

As soon as it had entered her the spark began to be sucked towards a crack in Kalia’s side, and she responded just as fast by covering up the hole with her hand. This did nothing to quiet the small torrent of spirit leaving her as the level of Id did not function like the material world, so Kalia quickly had to switch methods.

 

Like she had moved spirit to her mouth for the kiss, she tried to counteract the flow through the crack by pulling back on it. The sheer pressure of spirit within her was too dense however and Kalia felt as if she was trying to play tug-of-war against a river. The spark edged closer to the crack, inch by inch it was pulled along by the flow.

 

No! It couldn’t escape! She couldn’t let it!

 

She strained her senses, desperately searching for another way to keep the spark from escaping! She had more than one crack, right? If she couldn’t fight against the flow out of one of them, then maybe she could use the flow of another to overpower it. She searched, and quickly she found a promising answer.

 

There was the heat in her belly that now seemed so small compared to the tsunami of spirit that flooded her. Similar to one of the cracks she could faintly feel some of the excess spirit draining through it, but unlike the cracks this flow seemed to lead deeper within her. Not only was it in perfect place to counteract the crack in her side, but Kalia could think of no better place to store something so precious once she had succeeded. Her core, the center of her body, her womb.

 

She focused, pouring as much spirit into her belly as she could in the hope that it would reverse the flow. This worked, and all the spirit that was escaping suddenly switched direction and began to flow inwards. The heat in her belly quickly grew fierce as it was fed by an ocean of spirit, and Kalia swore for a moment she could almost feel it growing larger.

 

But even though the flow of spirit had reversed, the spark did not follow. To Kalia’s great horror it continued to travel against the torrent until it had slipped through the crack itself.

She turned, relieved to see it still floating aimlessly in the air nearby and moved to grab it. Even though the physical world made no sense right now Kalia’s body still responded, standing up and lunging towards the loose spark. Her hands wrapped around it and she breathed a sigh of relief as her palms were touched by its glowing fire.

 

Then it vanished. All at once.

She opened her hands, but no sign of the spark was left.

That much heat couldn’t just disappear like that, right? If it had broken somehow, then surely it would have left something behind?

 

She searched the Id for the spark again, but it was gone. 

She did find another one however, much darker and colder and nestled safely within her belly, but she did not feel the urge to chase after this once like she had the other. This one was already hers.

 

As her belly finished devouring the excess heat, Kalia began to sober up from spirit high and her mortal senses began returning, stupor and confusion along with them.

 

 

As she went over her memories once more, Kalia was sickened. She stared at the lifeless face of the jailer, permanently frozen in orgasmic bliss.

 

It should have been obvious what she was doing at the time. How could that much spirit come from one person and leave them unharmed? And the spark! How had she not seen through that? She didn’t even need to ask the shadow what it was, she could tell. 

 

There were two things that made up a soul: spirit which took up the volume and served as energy, and the spark in the middle that brought everything together.

Kalia hadn’t just nibbled a bit of spirit this time, she had consumed every single bit of the jailer’s soul, down to the last drop with the spark within. 

 

She debated with herself briefly over whether he had deserved it for what he had done to the blanket-wrapped girl, but pushed the thoughts aside after a moment. She couldn’t spend her time wallowing in self-pity about what she had done, there were more pressing matters to contend with.

 

Her belly had swollen with the rapid growth of the child within, turning a problem she was leaving for her future self to one she might have to begin dealing with right now. To hell with months, she only got pregnant just a day or so ago. While she certainly wouldn’t be channeling any more spirit into her womb voluntarily, she still had no way of knowing how long she had left before she would deliver.

 

Kalia stood in silence for a while, pondering her own feelings.

She carefully felt her belly, roughly estimating that she was about two-thirds through her pregnancy now.

Her rational mind said that having a child in this state of utter chaos could turn out to be a horrible thing. If she was going to be hunted like Soul had said, then it might be impossible to raise it properly without putting both of them at great risk.

 

Then again, what if the child was a monster?

Was it if it didn’t have the luxury of a human mind like she did and went on a rampage, gorging on the flesh and blood of anyone it came across?

 

Neither option was any good, so Kalia was hoping that it would turn out somewhere in between. A hybrid tame enough in its hunger to live peacefully yet independent enough from her to not get them both caught. Perhaps it was too much to ask of an infant, but she could always hope.

 

Kalia sighed.

None of these hypotheticals mattered right now, not locked up underground. Before anything else, Kalia had to escape. She looked down to the floor of the neighboring girl’s cell to see the pants and belt of the jailer. Attached to them was his baton and keyring, both of which she probably needed if she was going to have any chance of getting out of this place.

 

Then there was the matter of the girl herself. Kalia didn’t want to leave her behind, but she doubted whether it was even possible to sneak out of here with a companion. Not to mention the fact that she’d have to wait around for her to wake up first. 

 

But then again, she was right next to the jailer’s corpse. Would she get blamed for it? 

While Kalia would hesitate to call herself a do-gooder, she had always felt like it was her responsibility to make sure that no one got caught up in her messes.

 

Then, she noticed something. While the girl was still huddled in her blanket and was being perfectly still, her eyes were as wide as the moon. She had woken up at some point and was now staring directly at Kalia with… Awe? Fear? 

 

The girl must have realized that Kalia had just found out that she was awake because her mouth opened slightly. She looked on the verge of saying a dozen different things, and it took her a few moments before she settled on one.

 

“…A… Are you Asherah?” The girl stammered.

 

Hello again, today I bring you the longest chapter yet! I was sick for a bit while writing this chapter and churned out a dozen or so paragraphs of NyQuil fueled nonsense which I tried my best to edit into something readable. I might have accidently left a few dumb typos in, but I don't want to sit on the chapter for any longer.

-Babylon

-Edit- 02/11/2023, Changed the name the girl said slightly

20