Chapter Eight
554 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elia and a flushed Dani walked back downstairs, Dani quickly wearing her underwear and then a shorts and a shirt and then following Elia as she dried her hair.

"Well. Since everyone's no longer occupied, we're going to help you Awaken." Evelyn placed her phone on the table and looked at Dani who looked back in confusion.

Chloe and Ivy entered the room, sitting at the table, Ivy ignoring Dani while Chloe just looked curious. Victoria nodded her head and began to explain since Evelyn tended to skip over important things.

"Royal Vampires have been called many things over the years, including gods. Due to our overwhelming power and immortality, we don't have to fear much in this world."

"Evelyn is the Goddess ruling over Death, the first of us. Unlike most of those novels you read where a vampire is extremely strong but limited, we have two forms, our normal forms which we use normally and our Divine Forms which is practically a cheat."

"So can Noble Vampires also become this strong?" Dani asked softly but Evelyn shook her head. "Noble Vampires aren't true immortals, so they can't Awaken."

"When you use your Divine Form, you'll understand more. So shall we?" Evelyn tapped the table softly and after Dani nodded, she smiled and the surroundings changed.

It was as if they were teleported from one place to another, as even with Dani's enhanced sight, she couldn't see what happened in that brief moment, but seeing everyone look unsurprised, she thought it was normal.

"Depending on your Awakening, influencing the world would range from difficult to easy, so it's just based on luck." Evelyn got to her feet and walked towards a black throne seemingly made of rock and bone and sat down lazily.

Looking around, there were five thrones including Evelyn's in a half circle, and after everyone sat down, minus Dani, an all encompassing pressure nearly forced her to her knees.

Evelyn's body which was practically perfect now transcended that very concept. No, not just her, but everyone on a throne had seemingly changed as the power emitting from them while powerful before, was incomparable to them now.

"Look inside yourself Dani, what do you see?" Evelyn's heavenly voice was soft and colder than ice, yet Dani didn't feel afraid and simply followed her instructions.

Dani felt the surroundings fall away and she was left floating in an empty space devoid of light, not that she needed light to see. Weirdly enough, Dani could feel a sense of intimacy and closeness in this space.

"Darkness? It's endless. But... no, it's not only dark, something is happening." Dani whispered as small sparks of light illuminated the space and expanded until the darkness was pushed back.

She wasn't aware, but seeing the blossoming lights of all colors soothed her soul on some level she never experienced before. Dani's physical body which stood in the midst of the thrones started to emit trace amounts of light that grew stronger which each passing second.

"It's good that she could naturally Awaken. If she couldn't, I'd probably have to force something to happen." Evelyn murmured as the light emanating off Dani turned into a massive pillar stretching into the skies.

The sky which was bright with stars previously changed, as more stars practically blinked into existence, causing the night's sky to emit light not in the least bit inferior to the day time.

Dani who was lost in that place opened her eyes and her body's aura peaked, shooting beyond that of a Royal Vampire and entering something else entirely.

Her eyes which were violet now had many stars glowing within, dazzling and beautiful to the extreme. Dani's body was remodeled by the pillar of light, her already impeccable features leaving behind the realm of humanity and entering divine perfection.

Deep in Dani's soul, something she hadn't been able to come into contact with even as a Royal Vampire, it expanded infinitely, and a pressure that came from the depths of one's soul radiated from her.

The surroundings trembled as if a magnitude ten earthquake had hit, but before it could utterly ruin Earth, the others stepped in using their powers to seal off the effects.

"How do you feel?" Evelyn's voice sounded and Dani blinked several times, the pillar of light emitting from her body vanishing immediately. The rest looked at Dani, a certain someone wanting nothing more than to leap on her right away, no it was two people.

"If... Stars. I can control the stars." Dani spoke, her voice sweeter than honey and more aloof than even the most distant of stars. Evelyn and the rest nodded, as with the omniscience granted in their Divine Forms, they knew what that entailed.

"Goddess of Stars." Evelyn looked at Dani and rolled her eyes, ignoring the soft giggles from Elia. Dani raised a hand and swiped and stars shot across the skies randomly, obeying their ruler's intentions.

"Now that you've awakened, what do you want to do? You can now see almost everything granted we didn't obscure the answers, so?" Evelyn asked gently, knowing that with the power Dani now held, she could do as she pleased.

"I'll stay with you guys of course. You gave me the opportunity to be who I truly wanted, so even if I can do whatever, I'll stay with you all." Dani withdrew her powers until the surroundings no longer shook.

"There are some who worship us, so you can go find yourself some followers if you want." Evelyn stood up and stretched, her beyond perfect curves drawing Dani's eyes.

"Like what you see~" Dani unconsciously nodded, then her face flushed as her eyes widened in embarrassment. Evelyn laughed elegantly and then the surroundings changed again, this time however, Dani knew where she was going to end up, and she could choose to resist the forced spatial manipulation.

"If we went out in our Divine Forms, causing chaos would be the least of our worries, so be careful." Victoria spoke and this time Dani got a good look at her Divine Form.

Long silvery hair, impossibly perfect appearance and a mature body that seemed almost sinful but divine. Dani tore her eyes away from Victoria and enjoyed the feeling of infinite power flowing through her body.

"Sister! Come with me~" Ivy could barely withhold the urge to tease Dani in her Divine Form, so she tried to bring her away, but Elia directly tore space apart and appeared in front of Dani, blocking Ivy's outstretched hands.

"Ivy is called the Goddess of Chaos by her followers, so she is a bit off in the head." Elia explained, but she underestimated the effect of Ivy's want for Dani as the latter forcefully expanded space, sending Elia millions of miles away from Earth and grabbing Dani and vanishing, cloaking her spatial coordinates to keep Elia at bay for a while.

"That bitch!" A moment after, Elia reappeared with a furious expression, trying to figure out where her sister took Dani, but because Ivy was literally the Goddess of Chaos, she could manipulate space tracelessly.

"Elia, calm down. If you get angry, who's going to stop you?" Chloe sat in a chair and spoke teasingly, knowing how frustrated her almost youngest sister was.

...

Dani was literally pressed against Ivy's body, the latter's tongue dancing with her own hungrily. Ivy pulled away and smiled evilly at Dani, not forgetting when Dani forcefully played with her.

"You dared to tease me in front of everyone?" Seeing Ivy's vengeful eyes, Dani tried to apologize when a hand smacked her soft butt. Ivy felt her hand sinking into Dani's butt and started to play with it, her eyes bright.

"Ivy! Stahp~" Ivy traced a finger up and down Dani's thighs and tilted Dani's head to her own, her lips stealing Dani's as she relished in Dani's sweet taste.

"You wanted to dominate me? Let's see who dominates who then." Ivy smiled as she licked Dani's lips, running her tongue along Dani's cheek until she reached her ears, inserting her tongue in Dani's ear, making her twitch and moan restlessly.

I wanted to write about gods and such, but I do terribly in juggling books, so I merged the two ideas? Hopefully it turns out okay?

21