Chapter 5
998 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Xinn finally woke up. His lips were pale and dry but he could still manage to sit up.  He carefully roamed his eyes around and noticed that he was back inside the cave. Where's the red-haired man? 

Xinn suddenly perceived movements beside him and immediately turn to look at his side. His shoulder immediately flinched when his sight welcomed a very feasting scene.  A green-haired handsome man was sleeping peacefully beside him.  He was sleeping on his side and his abdominal muscles became more distinct as he breathe in and out.  The python's skin was pale and cold.  When Xinn touched him, he felt like he was touching a block of ice.  Although he feels cold himself due to the lack of blood, this green python was colder than him.  

Xinn subconsciously felt sorry for him.  After all, the python is now in his human form and Xinn had never touched a human with such a low temperature before. 

Through the gaps of the cave entrance, a ray of sunlight peeked through and illuminated the snake's drool-inducing body. The man looked as if he was a sleeping angel, his eyelashes are so long, like the fluttering wings of a butterfly.  His nose is also high and perfectly shaped not too big but not too pointy. His lips are thin and red, supple and kissable. There's a heart-shaped curve on the upper and a full lower lip perfect for sensual kissing. He only saw this kind of lips on Instagram or 3d anime dolls, he couldn't believe he would meet a real-life one. 

Xinn recalled that the man's eyes are kind of upturned, narrow and sharp. He has a cold and sharp gaze, especially when his upper lid formed a straight line covering half of his pupil.  His brows are straight like a sword and are moderately thick. He has a v-shape jawline and a long neck. 

Every detail of his body seems like it was personally carved by the god. 

Damn, this is absolutely the type of man he likes. 

Unfortunately, he couldn't understand his language. 

Suddenly, the python moved.  His fluttering lashes opened revealing a pair of golden slit eyes. Xinn halted his breathing and felt like he was bewitched by the snake. 

The python suddenly smiled at him. Xinn subconsciously responded with a polite smile. " Good morning. " 

Alonzo stared at his female then slowly blinked and tilted his head. He couldn't understand what it means. 

Xinn sighed, he doesn't know whether this snake is purposely acting cute and harmless by tilting his head in such a cute way. Although he's not cute, he's still cute.

Xinn slowly pointed at the sun, yawned them gestured a thumbs up. 

" Good morning " 

Xinn picked up a branch and flattened the soil below him and started drawing. 

He draws a character of himself waking up and then a sun above. He circled the sun and said.  " Morning "

He then gestured a thumbs up. " Good. " 

He then tapped the drawing of the sun then spoke.  " Sun "then  tapped at himself.

He stretch his hands and rubbed his eyes before smiling and showing thumbs up.  " Good " 

He pointed at himself and then at the sun.  " Good morning. " 

Alonzo arc up his brows in confusion . _ Like Sun? _ _Good Sun? _ _ Good Wake Up Sun? _ 

Ah!! 

_Good morning!!!! _

Alonzo's eyes widened in realization. 

Xinn then repeated. " Good morning.  " 

Alonzo nodded and greeted back " Good morning " 

Xinn smiled and clapped his hands as if praising a little kid. 

Alonzo blushed, shy by his praise. Xinn patted the python's head and smiled at him. 

" What's your name?"

Alonzo tilted his head again. He then looked at his female's index finger pointing at himself. 

_me?_ 

Xinn pointed at himself and said.  " My name is Xinn.  " 

Xinn then pointed at Alonzo. " How about you? What's your name? " 

Alonzo pointed at Xinn. " Mah neym ah ish Shin? " 

Xinn shook his head and pointed at himself again.  " Xinn " 

" Xinn " Alonzo repeated 

" Yeah, I'm Shinn. "

Xinn picked up his stick and draw a human figure on the soil again and pointed at it. " Xinn " 

Alonzo nodded.  " Shin " 

Xinn then pointed at the python.  " You? " 

Alonzo noticed the questioning tone in his words.  " You?"

Xinn shook his head and pointed at Alonzo again.  " What is your name? " 

Xinn pointed at himself.  " My name is Xinn.  You? What is your name? " 

Alonzo frowned and bit his lower lip to ponder.  

_ My name is Xinn = Xinn ( his female's name ) _ 

_ what is your name? = Your= possession, name = word that people call me, what = a question, Is = existence. 

_ basically, it means [ What is my name ?] _ 

Alonzo then finally understood some of the meanings of the words. 

" My name is Alonzo. " Alonzo pointed at himself.  

" You? Alonzo? "

" Ouh " 

Xinn hummed as he nodded in understanding.  So ' ouh ' means yes in their language.  

Xinn wanted to ask how old is he but it seems that there's no concept of year yet. 

Xinn was still pondering over something when Alonzo suddenly held his hands. Xinn turned to look at him and saw Alonzo looking at him affectionately. Xinn was weirded out. 

Hey hey hey, hey meyn, although you're handsome, it would be weird if you suddenly give me such cute eyes. It is a very big impact for me to have a cold beauty suddenly directing a gentle and pampering gaze at me.

Alonzo pointed at himself. " Snake Beastman. " 

Xinn tilted his head. " You are a Serphiente Bestiahoman. " 

" Ouh " 

Serpent Beastman? The language kinda sounds oddly familiar. 

Then Alonzo patted Xinn's shoulder and said.  " Female " 

Xinn enlarged the hole in his nose in a struggle.  What is it again? 

" Femeia? " Xinn repeated the word he heard.  

" Female, wife  " Alonzo

" Femeia, femeissa.  " Xinn confirmed.  

What does that mean? 

Wait ... Feme ... Female .... I'm a girl?

Xinn's eyes widened in disbelief and immediately flicked Alonzo's forehead.  

" Fool, I'm not a female. " 

Alonzo touched his forehead in confusion. " You are Alonzo's femeissa, you are a femeia. " 

Xinn's brain automatically understood his words and felt his head heating up from anger " I said I am not a female " 

_ female, so femeia is female in their language _ Alonzo changed his words 

" You are my female ." 

Xinn's head began aching from stress. This guy ... What happened to him for him to believe he's a female. He has the same body like him, and also, he doesn't have a uterus and big breasts, he can't be a female. 

Xinn shook his head. " I am 'not' a female. " Xinn strongly denied it and crossed his hands.  

Alonzo touched his chin in confusion.  " You ... Are ... 'not' a female? " Alonzo crossed his hands while rising one of his brows. 

Xinn nodded. " Not a female. " 

It's impossible, Alonzo frowned and stared at Xinn with intense eyes scanning his body from top to bottom, bottom to top. 

" Are you a Beastman? " 

Xinn shook his head. " I am not a Bestiahoman. " 

" You are not a Beastman, you are a female " 

" I am not a female " 

" So you're a Beastman? " 

Xinn suddenly paused and stared weirdly at Alonzo Does it mean that if I'm not a Beastman, I'm a female 

Are there only two genders in this world? Xinn forgot that he's no longer on earth. Xinn froze in his realization. 

Alonzo picked up the stick and draw an S character on the soil. Alonzo then pointed at it and said. " Serpent " 

Then Alonzo draws a stickman. " Female " 

Alonzo then draws a snake an arrow and a stickman. " Snake and Homan, Snake Beastman. " 

Alonzo then draws another figure. This time, he draw a circle, two triangles, a rectangle, and four small sticks and s character at the back. 

" Four-legged beasts" 

Quatre Fòt Bestia... Four Feet Beast .... Four-legged beast ... 

That day, Xinn learned a lot from their language exchange. He also learned that females couldn't transform into any animal form when Alonzo draw a circle on the stickman's stomach. Xinn almost fainted from shock because he immediately understood the role of femeias in this world.  

They bear the child of Beastmen or Bestiahoman.  

So this foolish Alonzo was taking care of him because he is a female in his eyes? The Fcc, how was that even scientific?!!! 

If he's not a female, would this fccin beastman leave him in the forest to rot? 

The Fcc... This is not true love at all!!! 

Xinn immediately felt turned off. He was interested in Alonzo because he's cute, kind, and handsome.

But he was kind to him because he is a female? 

I quit ... I will leave him. 

Xinn stood up, patted his butt, and said goodbye to Alonzo. 

" I thought you saved me out of pure thoughts, you are harboring intentions towards my body?!! There's no way I would let you have my way into me. " 

Alonzo got confused by the sudden strong reaction of his female and saw Xinn standing up and pointing at him with angry eyes. He couldn't understand his words but he could feel that his female is angry with him. 

What did he do wrong? Why did his female suddenly get angry with him? 

28