Chapter 11
818 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Xinn and Alonzo was basking under the sun , Xinn started talking to Alonzo and taught him a few more difficult and rare words and started explaining about the meaning of the words. 

They spent their time just like that , cuddling with each other while leisurely talking. Any people in the modern world will surely feel their eyes burning from jealousy if they get to witness this kind of love life. 

A few more munites passed , Xinn and Alonzo went back into their cave . Xinn layed down on the bed sheet and started eating a banana in silence . His throat was already hoarse from his constant talking. 

Xinn then turned to Alonzo . " Do you grow without limitation? " 

Alonzo nodded. " We can basically grow without limitations , but it takes time and effort to grow big and long. The current serpents' sizes however , are far from the size of our ancestors . "

Alonzo suddenly stood up. Xinn's eyes followed him and asked where is he going to go. 

Alonzo answered. " I am going to catch some preys. " 

Although he is already full , he doesn't think that Xinn's mysterious space where he could take out things one after another could supply his appetite for a very long time . 

Xinn nibbled on his banana then suddenly suggested to Alonzo . " Why don't you just build a fence and lock your preys . Once you're hungry , you can just go there and swallow it without any need of hunting it with a lot of efforts. " 

Alonzo refused as he shook his head . " If I chained my preys , my wild instinct would deteriorate. If I am not used to fighting anymore it would become my weakness once an enemy wants to prey on me . " 

Beastmen aren't on top of the food chain , there are still several ancient monsters that has failed to gain spirituality outside . If Alonzo met one and his instincts to fight dulled after experiencing leisurely lifestyle , he would be killed in one shot if that ever happens. 

Xinn understood this but he still planned on raising livestocks for himself . 

" Then I'll build one for my self and for winter , you on the other hand should continue honing your skills . I won't stop you . " 

Alonzo smiled thinking that this is probably what Xinn said to him how couple should support each other . 

Alonzo nodded and exited the cave after telling him to obediently stay inside lest he meet some dangers. 

Once Alonzo exited the cave , the whole surroundings turned silent. Xinn roamed his eyes around the cave before suddenly closing his eyes and disappeared on thin air. 

The moment Xinn opened his eyes again , the surroundings has already changed. 

Xinn sighed in relief when the space is still intact , filled with the things he prepared during the apocalypse and for the post apocalypse. Although he awakened as a space ablity user , he already had this vast space in his arsenal . The only downside is the difficulty of raising the level of the space , he have to level up 10 times the number of the nucleus that he have to absorb in order to raise his level. 

He had hoarded a lot of nucleus at the very start , but since he looked weak when the apocalypse started , no one payed attention to him. Xinn used this opportunity to discreetly hoard a lot of items in malls , library , restaurants , school , hospital and some other food factories . 

He even put a whole mall building into his space and filled all the lacking stocks in the cabinets inside. 

He doesn't know how to fight at first , but ever since he stole a gun from a policeman , he had started training his aiming skill on zombies . His childish thoughts of becoming a hero awakened at that and he even arrogantly thought of building a base himself . 

Who would have thought that he really succeeded . When he met Ruru in a government ruled base , he took care of Ruru who was starving because of the lack of food.

Yet who would have expected that he actually raised a white eyed wolf instead . 

The space is still the same as before. A towering mall could be seen in the middle of the vast field of crops and fruit trees. On the southern direction of the space , an animal farm is located there. Most of it were mutated aggressive chickens , pigs and cows. 

He once upon a time visited a zoo filled with mutated animals , he caught some felines and canines there and put them in his space. 

Xinn made his way into the mall and went into a floor he modified as the library . The whole floor was filled with giant book shelves as well as spiraling shelves that are stuck on the wall. 

Xinn quietly gazed at them then slowly went to the section filled with books about animals . The books in this section were hoarded by him in a veterinary hospital . 

Xinn took out a book about snake's and opened it . Skimming through pages in a quick span of time , Xinn folded it as all of the characteristics in the book doesn't match Alonzo's behavior. 

Aside from some snake behavior Alonzo does , Alonzo was quite affectionate and kind unlike the discriptions of being unable to hold feeling towards their owners in the book ..

Beastmen and animals without spirituality aren't the same after all .

Xinn frowned and pondered , is he really a female? Although he is a man from the modern world , he couldn't say for sure wether his body mutated after he traversed . 

Xinn exited the top floor and went to the ground floor where the hardware store was located. He picked up some hoe and shovels , a box of nails , a hammer , chainsaw and some door hinges.  

He exited the space and pulled the wheel barrow containing things from the space outside of the cave . 

He pulled the wheel barrow and lifted the gas fueled chainsaw . 

Ok! Let's start cutting trees and decorate the cave. 

Xinn pulled the string on the chainsaw , and the chainsaw suddenly broomed like a motor.  Xinn roamed his eyes around and locked his gaze on a certain tree . 

Alonzo swallowing a big boar suddenly saw the birds in the forest flying away as if they were scared by something.  Alonzo in his python form licked his fang with his forked tongue and gazed at the direction where the birds came from . His eyes suddenly widened when he realized that the cave was around that direction . 

Alonzo immediately slithered with all his might and flashed like a bolt of lightning through the towering trees.  Once he arrived at the vicinity , he saw his female lifting up heavy weigh of planks as he stabbed the planks into the soil . There are already raws of planks surroundings the front yard of the cave . 

Xinn then picked up his screw driver and started drilling a hole in it.  A hammer then replaced the screw driver as Xinn installed something on it with a nail.  

Afterwards , Xinn suddenly summoned a short yet wide gate out of thin air and started installing the gate on the gap of the row of planks.  

Then Xinn suddenly said.  " Alonzo? Can you bring me some wild flowers from the forest ? " 

Alonzo flinched realizing that Xinn had long since known his presence . 

He helplessly stepped out of the shadow and transformed into his human form.  

" Why are doing that? " 

Xinn clapped his hands and patted his clothes from the dust . " Because in bored? " 

Xinn walked to a short table and picked up a glass of water as he said to Alonzo . " I have a lot of free time right now and I am kinda feeling bored , so I was planning on decorating the cave.  " 

Xinn had read a lot of books about people transmigrating into a primitive world.  The main characters became a god like existence in the primitive world as they bring the primitive people to learn pottery , infrastructure and cooking.  

Xinn however was too lazy to build a house . He could just dig the cave and level it , build some facilities and put in some appliances and that's it . 

The cave Alonzo used was pretty livable . There's no leaking water and not damp , it was just dark and cold inside . 

In case of earthquake , he could always teleport to somewhere safe and bring Alonzo with him . It's not that he couldn't survive without any flashy house like in his modern world . 

He lacked manpower and skills in building infastructure . So he will only consider building one if Alonzo planned on founding a tribe just like the tribes outside of the forest . 

Moreover , he prefers being alone with his boyfriend.

Alonzo then nodded . " Ok , you can do whatever you want . I would get some wildflowers outside.  " 

Xinn nodded and watched as Alonzo transformed back into his python form and slithered away.  Xinn smiled then summoned a green painting and started painting the planks.  

After that , Xinn then pulled a thin yet wide plank and picked up a big brush . Dipping the brush on a black ink , Xinn slowly wrote on the plaque.  

_ Xinn and Alonzo's Cave _ 

The font was cursive and elegant . It was a bit slender and the hole on the cursive letter L was elegantly done. Xinn stared at his work for a moment before nodding in satisfaction.  

He picked up his screw driver and drilled some holes on the two corners of the top.  He then pulled a vine from a tree and passed the vine through the hole before hanging the plaque in front of the gate.  He let it dry there and went back to his other business . 

Alonzo returned with a wheel barrow full of wild flowers . Xinn's eyes light up when he saw a bunch of colorful flowers . He has e Alonzo a big thumbs up and ordered him to put every flower in a pot of soil and tie the pot with a vine to hang it on every plank gates.  

Alonzo immediately learned after one demonstration and they started hanging pot of flowers on the green plank gate . 

As time passed by , Alonzo noticed that the gate actually looks beautiful to behold . Alonzo stared at the plaque hanging on the gate and gulped . 

Written in there is both of his and his lover's name . It was beautifully written . Alonzo has already learned how to write his name and knew that written in there is his name . 

It felt like Xinn was declaring this particular territory as theirs . 

[Unedited ]

Beware of typos and grammatical errors .

19