Chapter 22
672 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xinn didn't move and anticipated Alonzo's movements . Xinn's brain gears immediately rotated quickly , thinking of many options of yandere behaviors . Would , Alonzo drown him into the water and kiss him forcibly , would he mate with him despite him not reaching sexual maturity? Or would he simply ...ah that's too disappointing. 

The slightly sadistic Xinn became disappointed , he was too excited for playing the role of the sub in the Dom and sub role playing ( BDSM) .

Xinn wanted to turn his body and choke Alonzo for being too timid . Go and supress me baby ,I want it rough! 

Should I push him a little? No , it's also fine watching him bashful and shy, let's not break it , my baby might get stressed from it . We should not stress our snakes , they would get too violent if they do , Xinn might be unable to cope up if Alonzo suddenly turned violent . 

Alonzo trembled then took a deep breathe before calming his darkening expression . Xinn would never know how terrifying Alonzo's face actually was when he was restraining to coil himself around Xinn and supress him , bully him and make him cry. 

If Xinn ever learned of that , he will surely cry in delight and would even participate from that upcoming kinky event . 

" Just wait " Alonzo hoarsely said then buried his head to his neck . " Let me practice my fangs more . " 

Xinn wiped his face them said.  " Grow quickly , I'm getting impatient . " 

Alonzo kissed the corner of Xinn's eyes and chuckled in his throat . " Don't regret that once that time comes. " 

Xinn " of course " 

This is what you call , IGNORANCE IS BLISS and NEW BORN CALVES ( naive Xinn) ARE (is) NOT AFRAID OF TIGERS (snake). Xinn was still unafraid of the upcoming doom that may soon descend upon him . He was underestimating Alonzo's condensed desire for him and thought that intercourse for a whole day is fine for his current physique and ability. 

If his future self could space and time travel , Xin would have long since been tortured by his future self .

" You fccin shameless past! Why did you court death!!! " Future Xinn 

Future Xinn depressingly touched his stomach which is his 3rd time being pregnant . 

The present Xinn was oblivious of his future self as he was busy provoking Alonzo's ire . 

---- 

While Xinn and Alonzo was still living a peaceful life.  The Red Fox Tribe had also began stabilizing after the attack of the Coyotes Exiles . Timothy happily ran after the his big brothers and watched them hunt . He climb up to the tree , he learned this from brother Xinn and thought that observing preys from up above is also quite fun . 

Not long after the pack of Red Fox Beastmen caught a large prey , Timothy cheered from up above and climbed down carefully.  

He is still wearing the boots he recieved from Brother Xinn and all his fellow friends looked at him in envy whenever he dressed up in his camouflage uniform.  

Everyone felt like he looked so awesome and cool , more awesome than the hunters . 

The witch even noticed how effective the color of Timothy's suit is when they tried finding him in the woods . He's basically invisible whenever they played hide and seek . 

Now everyone was researching about who to tailor a linen clothe like that . The Tribe Tailor once checked the material of Timothy's clothe but they could still not determine it's materials . 

Suddenly , the partriarch summoned all the Beastmen in the tribe . The females then curiously looked from their tents . Timothy on the other hand immediately ran forward to listen . 

The Red Fox Partriarch named Tudore beckoned to him . " Come here , Timothy.  " 

Timothy ran towards the Partriarch and recieved a pat from him . 

" What is it? Partriarch? " 

Tudore asked Timothy.  " Timothy , do you still remember the route towards the couple's territory? " 

Timothy hummed in pondering.  " I'm not exactly sure about this Partriarch , but I think that they came from the northern part of the forest . As long as we go to creek , we'll meet them . I met Brother Xinn and Alonzo bathing in the creek--- 

Tudore immediately closed Timothy's mouth and coughed.  " Ok , so we'll go towards the forest and check wether we could meet the couple that assisted us during our revenge against the Coyotes . " 

The Beastmen listening around nodded.  " Alright! " 

The tall man who was the one who boldly open the sack Xinn gave to them also want to thank that female who gave them the weapons of vengeance. 

Timothy suddenly came to him with an excited smile . " Do you know that Brother Xinn's cooking is so delicious? " 

Theo immediately massaged his temple.  " Timothy you've been telling me that repeatedly.  "

" Ouh " Timothy realized that the person he told that was already told by him.  

The partriarch and the Beastmen immediately set off with their gifts . Timothy ran after them with his dashing clothes and happily glided through the gaps of the walking Beastmen . Everyone could see that the toddler was so energetic and bright these days and they couldn't help being infected by Timothy's infectious smile .

While the Fox Tribe were heading towards the creek direction . The Margay Tribe were also busy killing their prey in there roasting their food for the whole tribe.  

Milan , River , Jaylin and a small little boy were surrounding a small bonfire as they roast their own meat . 

The little boy is their partriarch's female grandson and everyone doted on this little guy . The little boy however is too silent and wouldn't talk a lot . 

Everyone could understand that cubs were too scarce in their tribe because of the high mortality rate of cubs and females . 

And because Little Sky doesn't have anyone near his age to play with , he gradually became mute despite the doting of the whole tribe. 

Sky paused his lips and ate his roasted venison slowly.  He roamed his eyes around then lowered his head.  While Sky remained silent the whole time , Milan and his friends were talking about the sweet fruits their female fathers discovered in the western part of the forest . They couldn't forget the sweetness of those fruits and if even possible , they want to gobble up all fruit for themselves . 

While the Margay Tribe were peacefully eating their breakfast at the bank of the creek , a group of unfamiliar scents suddenly assaulted the noses of the margay Beastmen . 

Alex vigilantly turned to the east and saw silhouette of a small number of Beastmen . 

Milan turned to Alex and asked . " Are they also immigrants?" 

Alex stared at the upcoming people then shook his head.  " I don't know. " 

Timothy's milky laughter suddenly rang out throughout the whole forest.  

" Haha! Brother Theo , look! We've finally arrived! This is where I met Brother Xinn and Alonzo when I got lost here--- " 

The cute and handsome Timothy suddenly paused as his eyes were drawn to a beautiful little boy . Sky who was quietly nibbling in his roasted venison also stopped and met Timothy's round yet upturned eyes.  

Sky widened his eyes , Timothy widened his eyes.  

Love at first sight ... 

Baby Cupid pierced the hearts of these two little guy and the two little guy fell inlove with each other.  

Such puppy love , is so rare to occur in this place and time.  

While the two little boys were having a staring contest.  The Red Fox Tribe Partriarch also noticed a group of unfamiliar tribe staying beside the bank of the creek. 

Theo stepped forward and Alex stepped forward . 

Theo narrowed his eyes at the blonde man then asked.  " Are you guys permitted by the Python Beastmen to settle in here.  "

Alex nodded. " Yes , we do ... how about you? Why are you guys here? " 

Theo crossed his arms and answered.  " Our little cub in here knows the female of the snake beastman.  " 

Alex followed Theo's hand direction and looked at the dashing little guy wearing clothes that are somewhat similar to the material of the python's clothes when he met them at that time. 

Before Alex could even think about the little guy's clothes , he suddenly noticed the direction bthe little guy was staring at . 

Alex's eyes widened and immediately carried little Sky away . 

" Hey , brat! You're not qualified to be our precious sky's Beastman.  " 

Timothy pointed at Alex then declared.  " That beauty will be my future wife! " 

Sky moved restlessly and buried his head within the nook of Alex's neck.  Sky's red ears were noticed by the observant females of the margay tribe.  

" Oh no!!! " Milan 

" No way! " Jaylin 

" ... " River 

" Tsk "Erion 

" Hehe " Witch 

Theo's eyes also widened in shock when he heard Timothy's confident declaration.  

" Hey! Beauty! Are you willing to be courted by me! " 

Theo immediately covered Timothy's mouth and drag him towards their partriarch who was now wearing an expression full of shame . 

" This brat!! What is he thinking , suddenly declaring someone else's tribe's precious female as his.  " Tudore covered his face in shame and immediately spank Timothy's butt . 

Timothy jump up from surprise and immediately pouted , restraining his watery eyes from shedding tears . 

I just fell inlove and everyone is already obstructing my path . 

15