Chapter 36
624 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- Fifth Month , 2 , 1245 --- 

Xinn took another picture of his belly and insert the picture inside an album after writing the date. He's been doing this kind of thing ever since he learned that he was pregnant.  Inside the album , there are several photos of himself and Alonzo. 

His belly turned bigger and bigger as the date passed by.  From a small lump , to the size of a basketball , then to a watermelon.  He doesn't know how many eggs are inside his belly but it seems that they are not normal sized eggs base on the size of his belly.  

Xinn closed the book and put it inside the drawer of the coffee table . He then layed down on the mattress and stared at the burning warm stove.  A few seconds later , Alonzo came back with a tray of food.  

Alonzo put it on the coffee table and sat down beside Xinn . 

What Alonzo brought in was two bowls of steaming hot noodles with eggs and meat floating on the soup . The smell was beef flavored and it smells very good . 

Xinn recieved one bowl and immediately held the fork to start eating the noodles . 

" Wow! This is perfect for cold season. "

Alonzo at the side nodded in agreement as he drank the soup in the bowl . 

Xinn missed the taste of the noodle so much , thankfully he remembered to take out some and order his lover to cook it for him.  

" After this cold season , we will get married right? Dear? " 

Alonzo put down the bowl to the coffee table than hugged his knees and nodded.  " Of course , I have discussed it already with the partriarch of the Margay Tribe.  " 

Xinn blushed.  " I can't wait for it to happen.  " 

Xinn finished his noodles and out it back to the tray.  

" I myself is also excited to become your blessed husband you know. " 

Alonzo and Xinn layed on the mattress again and warmed themselves in front of the burning stove cuddling with each other . They were in the middle of groping each other's body when Xinn suddenly stopped as his body suddenly turned paler in the blink of an eye . 

Alonzo immediately sat up in surprise . " What's wrong , darling? " 

Xinn moved his legs in uncomfortable and groaned. " My belly , my belly , it hurts.  " 

Alonzo's eyes widened in shock and immediately concluded that his female is about to give birth to eggs.  The end of the gestation was earlier than the usual but it's not surprising knowing they over nourished their babies with nutrition and spiritual energy. 

Alonzo trembled in panic and immediately knelt down as he said reassuringly to the female.  " Wait here , darling , I will bring the witch of the Margay Tribe here in a blink of an eye . Wait ok? " 

Xinn panted as cold sweats started dripping down from his forehead . Hearing what Alonzo said , he just nodded and said.  " Be quick. " 

" Alright , a-alright . " Alonzo kissed the female's lips before suddenly transforming into a giant python and slithered like a bolt of lightning out of the cave while hissing in urgency.  

And as the python slithered out of the cave . The python suddenly heard the female shouting from pain.  The python was about to stop but then decided to hurry up.  Alonzo's golden slit eyes flashed a trace of red veins inside out of strong emotions . He slithered through the snow leaving large traces behind and went to the south . 

---

Morgan , grilling sausages with the females suddenly heard a commotion . Morgan curiously lifted his head to gossip but then suddenly saw a familiar green hair among the group of Beastmen that came.  

The green haired man stared at him as if he owed them something . Morgan's hand holding the stick of sausages trembled as he asked.  " What does the boss want with this old witch? " ...

Alonzo said while trembling . " My wife ... Help my wife . " 

When it comes to females , Morgan immediately stood in attention.  " What's wrong with the female? Did he get sick? " 

Morgan knows that females could easily get sick during winter but there's no way that mysterious strong female who could even behead a Beastman in one move could get sick so easily. 

The green haired man's eyes turned watery and bit his lips . He wanted to pull the witch's collar and drag him back to the cave but it would only create a panick in the whole tribe.  

" Save my female , he's giving birth to eggs.  "Alonzo said in a hurry . 

Witch's eyes immediately rounded like saucers.  " What?!!! Why didn't you say so quickly? Bring me there!!! Quick!!! " 

Alonzo immediately lifted up the back of the female's waistcoat and immediately jumped up through the trees while lifting the swaying witch.  

" ... " Morgan 

Beast god!!! Why would you lift me up like this!!! 

When Alonzo and Morgan left the tribe. The whole tribe immediately bustled in gossip.  The females who were eavesdropping from the inside of their houses immediately opened their wooden houses and met at the intersections of their houses and began talking. 

" He was pregnant? But I didn't see his bulging belly when he killed the exiled leader last time . "

" No , he was probably wearing loose clothes that time.  "

" But I didn't expect that our ruler would be having little snakelets soon.  " 

" Two to three more moths of incubating and Little Sky would be having little brothers soon.  " 

Sky and Timothy at the side eating sausages perked up their ears then stared at each other with sparkling eyes . 

" Brother Xinn's snakelets!!! " 

These two little guys has long since admired that powerful female . Little Sky has also witnessed how the female eliminated the exiled leader and instead of feeling disturb by the bloody scenario , he instead felt admiration for him.  Thinking that he also wants to fight Beastman like that . To be able to run so quickly like a bolt of lightning and slice a bad beastman's neck in effecient way . 

Xinn is simply their goddess ... 

They mean ... Female god . 

--- 

Xinn who was left behind in the cave felt extremely hurt . Beneath him , his legs were already coated with disturbing blood dripping down from his rear down to his slender legs. 

His body is currently trembling from the pain and cold . The bed mattress is now wet and dirty from his blood and Xinn badly wanted to get off of it immediately.  However , he couldn't get himself to move.  

His belly ached so much that he couldn't afford to move lest it intensified . 

" Aaaaah!!! Alonzo hurry up!!! " Xinn's loud and hoarse voice resounded. 

The cave door suddenly opened.  The winter air was about to enter buy he immediately closed it after he pushed Morgan inside the cave . 

Morgan stumbled for a moment and immediately stabilized his balance . He was not given time to scrunitize the ruler's cave as he immediately saw the female of the ruler lying on a soft mattress near the burning stove .

Morgan immediately went at the edge of the bed mattress and knelt down before covering the female's leg to start the delivery . 

Morgan had read this section of pregnancy and labor in the medical book Alonzo gifted to him and knew what to do . 

" Ruler , do you have a clean water here? I have to wash my hands.  " 

Alonzo immediately went to fetch a basin of water and a pair of gloves from the first aid kit hanging on the wall shelf in the kitchen . 

Morgan was surprised about the strange kit but then obediently wore the gloves to prevent infecting the pregnant female especially since he is bleeding.  

No wonder a lot of females died at laboring , it was actually because of stupid infection. If Morgan had not read that heavenly book of secrets ( the one the couple gave to him) before , he would have long killed a lot of females now.  

Morgan slightly touched the female's stomach then said to the female . " Ok , breathe properly please. " 

Xinn rear has now started dilating . Whenever he breathes in and out , his rear would slowly relax then dilate again . 

And as the pain of dilation intensified , a hoarse scream eventually resounded throughout the whole forest that even the tribe at the south could hear it . 

" Fccc this , I would never give birth to eggs again!! " 

The Margay Tribe not too far away perked up their ears and heard . " Akpa1@#$&((/*?!() Wkakkkk*"#)_)&)))@$__ !!!!!!" " 

Milan , River and Jaylin shivered and subconsciously touched their stomach . 

Milan whispered and gulped.  " I think he's dying." 

Jaylin shivered and shook his head frantically.  " I don't want to give birth to margay cubs anymore . It sounds so painful . " 

River at the side also agreed with what Jaylin said secretly . 

However , Weino heard what Jaylin said and immediately came to Andrew and cried.  

" Brother , brother , what to do? The female I like doesn't want to give birth to cubs.  " 

Andrew polishing his stone blade paused then glanced at the group of females talking to each other.  His eyes landed on River , then immediately blushed and removed his gaze.  

---

Back to the cave 

Morgan has finally and succesfully helped the ruler's wife to deliver the three clutch of eggs.  The delivery may have been successful , but Alonzo at the side was petrified to see his Xinn being so bloody for the second time . 

Xinn was currently full of sweats and his clothes are now drench in his own sweats . Below him however , the whole bed mattress was now coated with his own blood and placenta . It looks so disturbing to the eyes and nose of a certain snake .

" Congratulations! Ruler , your wife has successfully given birth to three big healthy clutch of eggs . " 

The color of the eggs were gold with green hue in it.  There are scale like carvings around it like a scale formed barrier . They were oblong shaped with the side of 4 inches wide and 5 inches long.  They were a bit smaller than ostrich eggs , but they are definitely bigger than normal snake eggs . 

When Witch labored one egg from the female , he was surprised by the weigh and size of the egg and thought that the female is really healthy and strong for him to give birth to such big egg . 

But when two more of the same size came out , Witch couldn't believe it anymore. No wonder his stomach was so big , there are big eggs the size of an ostrich eggs inside . How did this female manage to handle this weigh and size inside him? 

The witch admired the female for being so capable. The ruler is so lucky to have a female like this. 

Xinn panted then turned his head to the side . He weakly called out to Alonzo . " Come here.  " 

Alonzo immediately woke up from his trance and immediately knelt down beside him . He clasp Xinn's hands within his hand and wiped Xinn's sweaty face with a white towel from the first aid kit . 

Xinn sighed in relief . Morgan on the other hand rummage through the first aid kit to find the pain reliever pill that the heavenly book said and immediately shouted in delight when he found it.  He immediately had Xinn to eat it and drink water . 

After that Xinn cried because of baby blue and fell asleep feeling anxious for some unknown reason.  Alonzo thanked the witch for the help and was about to give some Chickens from the poultry to them when Morgan refused.  Morgan left some advice to Alonzo from the ones he learned from the heavenly book then ran back to his tribe.  

Alonzo entered the cave then lifted up his bloody female . He went to the bathroom and made him to carefully sit on a small stool . He then poured cool water on his rear gently and even helped him take out some placenta residue but there are still a lot of blood that would leak out . Alonzo doesn't know if this is normal and he felt so worried for his female.  

He is bleeding a lot and he never saw Xinn bleeding this way before.  Xinn groaned and wrapped his arms around Alonzo's neck.  

Alonzo sighed then carried Xinn back to their bedroom.  He placed a lot of clothes to absorb the leaking blood just below Xinn's rear before dropping a kiss on his forehead.  He then stepped out of the room and entered the living room where the eggs were located.  

He took out a big basket from the side and put some warm fabrics inside before carefully transferring the eggs into it . The eggs weighed heavily but it was nothing to Alonzo . He carried the basket into the bedroom and put it beside the sleeping female.  

Alonzo have a lot to do , he went to clean the bloody mattress . He and Xinn had done mattress cleaning before and knew what to do in order to clean it . 

It took him a lot of hours for it to be blood stain free again, but the sky is already dark . He immediately cleaned the left behind blood stain before entering the kitchen to cook Xinn a warm Chicken soup . 

By the time. He finished cooking , he immediately went inside the bedroom and turned to wake his female up to fill his belly.  

Xinn was disturbed and immediately whinned and cried . 

" Dear , you don't have mercy . You really have to disturb me after giving birth? Can't you see that I'm tired here? Wuwuwu , you don't love me anymore? " 

Alonzo scratched the back of his head wryly thinking that baby blues is just the same with pregnancy mood swings.  

" Ok , darling , you bled a lot earlier and you have to eat to replenish your energy . I still love you ok? Just eat and I won't disturb your sleep after this . " 

Xinn sniffed then recieved the bowl of chicken soup and obediently ate it . Alonzo then sliced an apple for him and fed him while Xinn was sipping soup . 

" Open your mouth . " Alonzo ordered.  

Xinn teared up.  " What's with that tone? Are you ordering me around?"

Alonzo immediately realized that Xinn's mood right now is too sensitive.  He can't provoke Xinn right now lest he goes to postpartum depression.  

" No darling , I'm feeding you slices of apple so I want you to open your mouth.  " 

Xinn immediately sniffed then reluctantly opened his mouth . He then said as he chewed with his watery eyes.  " Then can't you put 'please' in it , it hurts my feelings a lot you know. " 

Alonzo's voice immediately softened.  " I'm sorry , ok? Please don't cry.  " 

Xinn turned his head to the side.  " I-i I am not c-crying.  " 

Then he immediately faced Alonzo with crying face. 

" Buhoooo , Dear , giving birth really hurts a lot . I don't want to get pregnant again . " 

Xinn opened his arms and cried to Alonzo . Alonzo laughed inwardly Xinn's baby blues is really cute . Whenever he cried like that he wished he could record it in Xinn's phone and let him see how cry baby he was in his postpartum period.  

Alonzo immediately took out a tissue and ordered Xinn 'carefully' to blow his nose.  

When Xinn went back to sleep again.  Alonzo lied on his side and pulled the basket between them.  He slowly took out the three eggs and moved the basket away before warming them between the warmth of their two parents.  

Although the eggs have the same colors , he could still discern which one was the first to come out.  

The first one to come out was the golden one with green scale outlines.  When you look closer you would see a heart shaped scale outline on top of it . Alonzo was amused and poked it before rubbing the eggs with his hands.  

The other two looked almost identical but the shades of their colors are not the same.  The second one has dark golden surface with light green scale outlines.  The third one has light gold surface and dark green scale outlines . 

They also have one different scale outline on top . The second one has rectangular scale while the third one has triangular scale.  

Heart , Rectangle and Triangle . 

So amusing. 

11