Chapter 42
524 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Alonzo swallowed the eagle , he immediately transformed back to his human form and walked to his female who was patting the white bird . 

" What happened? " 

Xinn smiled . " Oh , the bird submitted to me.  " 

Alonzo's brows arc up in surprise , his female has such ability? Although he has heard of Beastmen mounting giant species before.  He never heard of female forcing such big animal to submit to them . Well , his female is different from anyone so it should no longer be so surprising to hear . 

A seconds later , the snow white bird disappeared and reappeared in the space to recuperate. Xinn expressed a bright smile on his face as he patted Alonzo's shoulder.  

" Now that we have a flying mount , if we want to visit your clan soon, it would no longer be impossible.  Right? " 

Alonzo's eyes widened hearing his female's words.  His eyes relaxed in gentleness as he asked.  " So you've been thinking that from the very beginning.  " .

Xinn hugged Alonzo's waist as he lift up his face to look at him.  " I want to meet my in-laws and introduce my self to them as their female son-in-law.  " 

Xinn closed his eyes subconsciously when Alonzo strokes the frame of his face.  Alonzo chuckled then nodded. " Then we'll go there together with our babies once we're ready . "

" Hmm " Xinn nodded . 

While the two were flirting again in the middle of the forest . Several rustling sounds suddenly rang out and countless heads popped out of the bushes.  Timothy's head then opened his mouth . " Brother! Where's the two birds? " 

Xinn arc up his brows in confusion and asked Alonzo what Timothy was talking.  

When Alonzo answered him , Xinn subconsciously thought of his snake's two birds in his lower half and immediately blushed and shook his head to removed those thoughts off his head . 

Alonzo turned to Timothy and said.  " I swallowed them whole.  " 

The whole Margay Tribe's eyes stared at Alonzo's flat belly and couldn't help thinking to themselves that a snake's belly is really bottomless.  

" Do you guys still have food to eat? " Asked Xinn 

Alonzo translated in for them . When Erion the partriarch's head among the group of heads heard it , he immediately answered.  

" Yes , we still have some stocks inside our cellar . We have stored quite a lot of food you see . Thank you for your help , ruler and ruler's femeia.  " 

The whole tribe thanked the two of them.  Xinn just stared at them as he couldn't understand them.  Alonzo talked to them for a while before faring farewell. 

When the two of them was about to enter the cave entrance.  Xinn suddenly widened his eyes. 

Alonzo paused in confusion.   " What's wrong? " 

Xinn immediately cursed and ran inside.  Alonzo followed after him then suddenly saw his female sitting on the bed mattress and immediately summoned the three eggs . 

When three eggs reappeared , they were shining s bright with golden light around them, these three eggs have sucked almost half of Xinn's nucleus that he stored in the space to maintain the density of spiritual energy inside.  

Xinn immediately cried out and banged his forehead at the bed mattress.  " Oh goodness , these three little guys sucked my space's share of spiritual energy.  Wuwuwu , hubby they bullied me . " 

Alonzo couldn't understand what's happening and speechlessly recieved a crying female.  

" What's going on? " 

Xinn sniffed and pointed at the three eggs.  " Me and my space is just all in one , we shared everything as well as Spiritual energy , but your son's sucked almost half of my savings!!n aaaaah I'm gonna die , I'm gonna die.  " 

Alonzo immediately covered Xinn's mouth and coaxed him as he patted his back . " Ok ok , don't cry . Well replenish that soon tommorow.  " 

Xinn muffledly answered.  There's no zombies in this world . 

Alonzo then patted Xinn's head and said.  " Once the snow stopped , we'll go to a good hunting ground to ancient beast core , although it might not be as powerful as an ancestor's essence . At least there's a huge number of ancient beasts that could make up with the quality . " 

The crying main character immediately stopped crying . Xinn sat up then wiped his teary eyes.  " Ok " he trembledly answered . 

His heart almost lost half of its part when he felt his space gradually thinning spiritual energy inside.  He may have not possessed a spiritual spring , but at least his cultivation inside is much faster than cultivating outside because of the density of the spiritual energy.  

He killed hundreds of thousands of zombies just to get the nucleus and stored them in the warehouse.  He worked very hard , even risking his life to save them , yet these unscrupulous babies just sucked them without batting an eyelid  ( Snakes don't have eyelids though.  ) 

If these three little guys don't grow up like the three little guys in his parallel dream world , he would throw them out for being ungrateful. Of course , Xinn. Actually wouldn't do that.   ...

While Xinn and Alonzo had another doze of cringeyness and sweetness.  The two suddenly heard a crack . The two men immediately froze and stared at each other in shock. 

They then slowly turned their head to the side and saw the three eggs cracking at the same time. Xinn clenched his fist on Alonzo's triceps and stared at the three eggs with wide eyes. 

They three eggs started hatching very early , but they are too healthy because of their parents' daily dose of spiritual energy and enough heat . Their parents did a pretty good job at incubating them . 

" They're gonna come out , Hubby.  " 

Alonzo tightened his hold on his female's hands and stared at the eggs with complicated emotions. They didn't realized that they have showered these eggs with lots of love , nutrition , heat and even spiritual energy . 

Because of what they did , they didn't realized that their eggs had grown very big . They are even bigger than ostrich eggs now . 

Seeing the cracks on the eggshells of their babies.  The two expectant fathers felt a feeling of blessed inside their heart . 

Xinn immediately stood up and pulled Alonzo.  Alonzo followed confusedly then suddenly fell out of balance when he percieved the surroundings changing in a blink of an eye.  

Alonzo's eyes widened in shock and stared around the space speechlessly . Xinn smiled at Alonzo . " Welcome to my space.  Husband . " 

Alonzo gulped and stared silently at his wife . He smiled gently and felt his eyes tearing up.  

He couldn't believe his wife finally trusted him this deeply that he could even have this opportunity to finally step food in his wife's personal space . The feeling that they are no longer hiding something from each other made Alonzo to feel overwhelmed as well as trusted . 

He's trustworthy ... 

Alonzo knows that Xinn doesn't want to let anyone he does not trust to enter his space because of the incident that happened to him before. That guy named Ruru betrayed his female , leaving his female a long lasting impression about betrayal. 

Being given such privilege by his wife to enter his space , Alonzo felt more closer to his wife than before.  

Xinn pulled the emotional Alonzo's hands and pointed at the building in front.  " That's a mall ... There's a restaurant , arcade , movie and things inside.  If you want , we could date here during our free time.  " 

Xinn wiped Alonzo's tears and chuckled at his reaction.  " Don't cry anymore.  " 

Alonzo shook his head and smiled.  " I'm shedding tears of joy that you finally trusted me.  " Alonzo said.  

Xinn waited for the man to stabilized his emotions before pulling him into the mall . When Alonzo entered the big building , he was immediately met with the cold air from the air con . The whole area is bright with lights over the ceiling . 

He couldn't believe that a building like this actually existed . 

" Ok , let's go to the baby area and choose some things for our babies.  "

Alonzo nodded in agreement and followed after Xinn as they went to the second floor . They took a lot of turns for a while before they finally arrived at a section that sells baby products . 

Alonzo and Xinn pushed a big cart as they went to pick up diapers , bibs , six baby bottles , pacifier, baby bath products , blanket sleepers , rompers , all in ones and several other styles of baby clothes . milk , thermos an some socks for newborns , bonnets , booties , gloves , sleeveless side ties (cotton) , pajama and etc . 

" What style of crib should we get? " Xinn asked . 

The two of them stared at the varieties of styles of cribs in the shop . 

Xinn and Alonzo scrunitized the cribs . Xinn even saw a contemporary style crib with a capsule type of design.  

Alonzo's eyes then landed on a baby crib vintage style . The two couldn't decide what crib they should take out . This is what usually happens when you have a lot of options . 

Xinn looked for a while before landing on a crib.  Alonzo turned to look at it . The crib is as expected in a rectangular style covered with soft mattress everywhere , from the bed to the rails.  The color is black and white and it looks soft and safe , there is even a bag beside it which you can untie and make it into a hammock to put the baby in and sway . Outside of the crib , there are several drawers attached which could be put with some baby things such as clothes , diapers , baby bottles , and etc . There's also a canopy curtain over it , a chargeable small fan and a star shaped light just below the curtain canopy.  

Alonzo immediately nodded in agreement.  Xinn smiled then immediately choose the design and went to find some similarly designed crib / cot before dragging them out . 

The two reappeared in the cave together with the cart and three cribs.  

When they turned to look at the egg in the mattress.  They saw that there are several cracks in it already.  

The two expectant parents immediately left the things they got from the mall and stared as the eggs cracked again and again.  

" Ok! Go on babies , you can do it!! " 

The three eggs seem to have percieved the presence of their parents and seemed to suddenly have energized.  

The cracks intensified and then suddenly . The heart shaped scaled egg shined . Through the cracks of the eggs , a golden light peaked through followed by the sound of a baby . 

The top she'll immediately separated and the two parents immediately saw the baby inside with it's toothless mouth crying out . 

" Uwaaaaaa "

Xinn and Alonzo froze up with turbulent emotions.  The eldest child has finally come out to the world.  

" H-hurry up hubby and bring a blanket and a basin of water , we need to clean up the eldest baby.  " 

Alonzo immediately stood up and even stumbled from the rush . Xinn looked at the baby with a gentle smile.  

" Ok my eldest, calm down already.  " Xinn disregarded the dirty liquid around the baby's body and brought the small baby into his embrace.  

" Uwaaa " 

Seeing the healthy baby with pale yet plumpy skin.  Xinn couldn't help screaming internally from adoration.  

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! 

My eldest son!!! Hahahahaha compared to the monkey faced babies in my previous world , my eldest baby was born pretty since birth hahahahaha . 

The eldest baby waved his hands around as he cried with closed eyes.  Xinn immediately held the pinky finger of the baby and lightly shake his body to cradle the eldest.

Suddenly , another cry rang out and the second one finally came out . 

Xinn immediately summoned a paper and pen and wrote down the time difference between the eldest and second . 

Ok , our eldest baby is born first , then after two munites , the second baby was born , now , we're currently counting seconds before the third child comes out.  

Xinn set a timer then wrapped the dirty in a sleeping blanket before taking out his second and sushed him . 

" Ok , my second child , silence. " 

The second one immediately turned silent and swayed his unstable hands accidentally slapping Xinn's chest.  

" ... " Xinn 

Oh , Fcc ... The second is already craving for milk after he was born!!!!! 

Before he could even wrap the baby with a blanket again , another cry rang out for the third time. 

Xinn wiped his sweat then thought to himself.  

NEXT TIME I GET PREGNANT , I WON'T GIVE BIRTH TO TRIPLETS ....Shet.  

14