Chapter 58
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stepped into the tub behind Ilyana. Her ass was nice and round and was a delight to see. The cloak truly hid everything! My cock brushed against her ass as we were so close together in the tub. The other girls were so focused on one another. Their hands were moving over each other’s soapy bodies. I glanced at Faye’s soaped up tits. It made my dick twitch to see those melons covered in soap suds.

 

“Would you like me to wash you, my king?” Ilyana asked me. She tried to keep her eyes on my face but they kept descending to my hard cock. 

 

“Yes, I would like that, Ilyana.”

 

The elf grabbed a small rag and rubbed some of the hard white soap against it. She dipped it into the water and then began to wash my body. She was gentle with the rag as it moved over my chest. I looked at her swaying tits as she soaped me up. She moved down to my legs and when the rag came near my cock she stopped and looked at me.

 

“You can touch it. Please do.”

 

With her other hand she slowly touched my cock. It moved a lot in excitement from her fingers. Ilyana watched my reactions with fascination. She touched the entire length of me and even my balls. “Gods! These things are so big! Are they filled with semen, my king?” She asked me as she caressed my aching balls.

 

I grinned at the beautiful elf. “Yes. I would be happy to give you some.”

 

“Really?! Thank you, my king. I know that your semen is precious and I am honored to be able to sample it. How should I proceed? What will give you pleasure?” Ilyana asked me eagerly. Her fingers still trailed over my throbbing cock.

 

“I would like for you to suck it.”

 

“Yes, my king!” Ilyana went down to her knees in the tub and I watched as she put my cock into her mouth. She started to suck it slowly. I began to moan from the pleasure.

 

“Hey, what is going on over there?!” Oronia asked as she looked at Ilyana sucking my cock. Marian, who had been facing the opposite way of us, turned around and looked at us. She stared in surprise at us. She was about to say something but stopped when she saw the smile on my face. She kept quiet and watched. I could see that she was aroused by it.

 

Cyrena looked over and laughed. “Already having some fun, eh, James? I am sure that Ilyana will delight in your semen but please save some for the vials.”

 

I nodded. “Of course. Give them to me so that I could have Ilyana fill them up.”

 

Cyrena reached over to her bag and dug inside. She came out with several small vials and handed them to me. I took them and gripped them. Ilyana’s head bobbed as she sucked my cock. I moaned again.

 

“I want some semen too!” Oronia said as she licked her lips. “Surely, I can get just a little bit, right?”

 

Cyrena shook her head. “We must not be greedy, Oronia. That semen will be able to help those in need here.”

 

Oronia pouted. “Ok, fine.” Faye grabbed her ass and gave her cheek a nice spank. Oronia giggled and turned around to face the fairy. 

 

“Did you forget about me that quickly, my sweet Rabika?” Faye teased her. Her hands squeezed Oronia’s ass. The Rabika giggled again and shook her head. Her ears were fully extended.

 

“Never.” Oronia kissed Faye as her hands went to her tits. She fondled them with her hands squeezing them often. Marian and Cyrena went back to washing each other. Cyrena moved the rag over Marians’ back and then down to her ass. Marian grinned as Cyrena’s other hand went to her boob. She soaped it up as well.

 

Ilyana was sucking my cock in such a great way that I was surprised that it was her first time doing so. Her mouth kept moving up the length of me. I put a hand on her head and guided my cock deeper into her mouth. Ilyana took it without hesitation. I began to thrust into her mouth.

 

“You like that?” I asked her with a grin.

 

“Mmhmm,” Ilyana moaned in agreement. Her mouth felt so warm and amazing on my cock. I was already feeling the rush of my orgasm approaching. I kept fucking her mouth and took my hand and grabbed one of her tits. I played with the soft flesh as my cock throbbed in her mouth. Her nipple was hard and seemed to be even pinker. I liked the way it felt between my fingers. I rubbed it for a moment before I moved my hand back to her tit and played with it.

 

“I’m so close! Fuck!” I shouted.

 

I saw the girls all turn and look in our direction. They were all eager to see my semen. Cyrena peered over Marian’s shoulder. Her hands were on the knight’s lovely tits.

 

I howled in pleasure as my cock started to spurt out my semen. Ilyana made a surprised sound and kept sucking my dick. I could hear her swallowing as my semen poured forth into her mouth. Her hand went to the base of my cock and she stroked it fast as if to get all of my semen out of me.

 

I kept spurting out semen for a while longer before I was done. Ilyana kept sucking my cock and then she took her mouth off of it. I looked down at her and watched as her features changed. Her face was aglow and becoming more youthful. Her pale skin seemed to soften and I watched as her tits became perkier.

 

“Oh gods! What is this feeling?!” Ilyana asked in wonder. She looked at her hands and then at her tits. “I feel so alive!” She stood up and faced me. Her dark green eyes were even greener. It was like staring into a forest.

 

I reached out and touched one of her boobs. It felt amazing to the touch. It was like touching the softest pillow. 

 

“How do they feel, my king?” She asked me with an ecstatic smile.

 

“Feel for yourself,” I said with a grin.

 

Ilyana touched her boobs and her face lit up. “Wow! They feel so great! Semen is truly magical!”

 

“How did it taste?”

 

“It was like drinking warm honey! It’s so delicious, my king! Thank you so much for blessing me with your semen!” Ilyana bowed her head a little.

 

“Of course. Anytime,” I said.

 

Cyrena laughed. “I guess there is no more semen for the vials, huh?”

 

I shook my head with a grin. “Ilyana swallowed all of it.”

 

Ilyana’s face flushed in embarrassment. “Sorry. It was just so delicious! I never tasted something so great before!”

 

“It’s ok. We all have drunk our fill of James’ wonderful semen,” Cyrena said in understanding. “But, we do need to get some in the vials.”

 

“How about you all help to get more semen out me,” I said with a grin.

2