Chapter 47
510 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How are you feeling, Cyrena?” I asked Cyrena as I walked up beside her. She was far ahead of us like usual. I was sweating profusely from the heat while Cyrena was as cool as a cucumber. There wasn’t a drop of sweat on her body. My eyes glanced at her large chest and my cock began to stiffen.

 

“I’m feeling great, James. Why do you ask?” Cyrena said as she looked at me.

 

“You were out of it for a while from the spell that the dark mage cast.”

 

“I’m perfectly fine now. Your semen completely cured me.” She saw me looking at her chest and let out a laugh. “Would you like me to pull down my straps so you can get a better look?”

 

I almost said yes as I always wanted to look at her nice big tits. My cock was definitely saying yes but I had other matters on my mind that were more pressing. “What do you think about what Ilyana said?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“She said that I was this warrior that some prophecy foretold. I know that my semen is magical and I somehow stopped that Sphere of Confinement, but king of Alargon? That sounds crazy!” I said with a half-hearted laugh. I wanted Cyrena to laugh along with me but of course she didn’t. She smiled at me and looked at me with joy.

 

“It is not crazy at all, James! I can see you as a great and noble king!” Cyrena said as she beamed at me. “Everyone will love you! Look at how many people have joined you on this journey. They believe in you and I think this prophecy is going to bring even more people along to help defeat Raziel. It is the best thing that could happen for us. It might help even more to convince Princess Neia to join our fight against Raziel!”

 

“But I am no king! There aren’t even any kings in my country. Sure we have a president but no king,” I said.

 

“What’s a president?” Cyrena asked me as she kept walking. Her staff went up and down on the ground as she walked.

 

“Never mind. Surely, you must agree that hearing that you are the future king of a world is a lot to take!”

 

Cyrena looked at me and nodded. I saw a sympathetic expression come to her face. “I understand that, James. If I was deemed to be the Queen of this world by a prophecy, I would feel a lot of pressure and would be nervous of the responsibility.”

 

“Exactly!” I said in excitement. Finally, this sexy and intelligent witch saw things my way!

 

“But, once you become king, you will learn how to be a king. I was born a witch but I had to learn how to be a witch. I was not skilled from birth. I had to learn. It took me a long time to become a witch that others depended on before Raziel killed many of us. Look at Marian.” I turned and looked at Marian who had Ilyana walking in front of her with her hands bound. Marian had a scowl on her face as she pushed the dark mage along. Ilyana caught my eye and smiled at me. I gave her a small awkward smile and turned back to Cyrena.

 

“She is a knight but she had to learn how to be a knight. Also, she is still learning how to be the best knight that she can be. You will learn how to be a king and will be the best king that Alargon has ever seen!” Cyrena said. “

 

I listened to Cyrena and I understood what she was saying but another thought came to mind. “But what if I don’t want to remain in this world? Let’s say we somehow manage to put an end to Raziel and her evil. What if I want to go back home or I am sent back home? What then?”

 

Cyrena stopped walking and looked at me in surprise. I knew that I had stumped the witch. “Huh, I did not think about that. But, I don’t think the gods would bring you here to bring peace to our world just to send you back to your world.”

 

“Do you think that this world won’t be able to survive without me?” I said with a laugh. “Now, that is silly! You have been doing well up until my arrival.”

 

Cyrena gave me a sad look. “No, we have all been living in fear and trying to survive. None of us are truly doing well.”

 

I regretted my words as I looked at Cyrena. Most of her kind had been killed as well as Oronia's and Ilyana’s people. “I’m sorry. That was a dumb thing for me to say.”

 

“It’s ok, James,” Cyrena said as she brightened a little. “What I can say is that the gods will bring everything to light when the time comes. I, personally, do think that you will become king and will make Alargon a truly wonderful and beautiful place. I truly believe this, James! I am not just saying it. I believe it with all of my being. But, I do understand that you may want to return to your own world. I just hope that you make the best decision that you believe in your heart is right.”

 

I looked at Cyrena intently. Her words had hit me and I was trying to process it all. None of us truly knew what the future had in store for us. I could be captured by Raziel and made to be one of her slaves for the rest of my existence or I could suddenly be sent back home without notice just like how I arrived in this strange world. 

 

For some reason, the thought of going back home did not make me feel excited. So much had changed in a few days and I was no longer the James Morton from New Jersey that was aimless and did not think about his future. My life finally had purpose and I wasn’t ready to give that up but to be a king was a whole nother level. I had barely seen much of Alargon and to rule it all felt overwhelming. I needed to sit with this prophecy for a while and see if becoming a king was truly who I was meant to be.

8