Chapter 49
225 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You said that you worked in the armory since you were taken to Ferren. Why were you with Moira hunting me down?” I asked Ilyana.

 

“Exactly! She is lying! She did not build weapons! She’s just a dark mage!” Marian said with a satisfied smile as she looked at me. I wanted to laugh because I knew that Marian wanted my approval to lob Ilyana’s head off as quickly as possible.

 

“I’m not lying!” Ilyana retorted as she looked at Marian first and then at me. “I am a blacksmith! The reason I was with Moira to find you was when the story broke about a human male in Wandermere in Ferren, there was excitement and everyone clamored toward Raziel in hopes of being the ones to find you. All the dark mages, red knights, and even vampires wanted to be the ones to get to you first because it would result in elevation of their position. When I heard of your arrival, I instantly thought back to the prophecy and knew that I had to get to you. Raziel does not know about the prophecy and just assumed that a human male would be a welcome addition to her stable so she sent one red knight with a dragon to grab you and bring you back. When she discovered that both the knight and dragon were killed, it got her attention and she decided to send dark mages. I knew that Raziel would send Moira who was her favorite and I convinced Moira to take me as well as I always had a great way of finding things.”

 

“You were the witch that looked in our direction back outside of Wandermere!” Cyrena said in a surprised voice. 

 

“Yes,” Ilyana said as she nodded.

 

“But only witches have the true sight!” Cyrena said as she looked at Ilyana. “How is this possible? You are not a witch!”

 

“I am no witch but I have always had what we called seer eyes. I am not sure about this true sight that you speak of but I was always able to see things that were hidden in plain sight that others could not. Invisible or concealed things always appeared to me. My mother and I were the only ones that had it in Rytheria. I concealed this from Raziel and the others but Moira was still able to detect that I had a knack for finding things so she had me come along with her to find this human male.”

 

“You saw us in the field, right? Cyrena cast her spell but you still saw us. How come you didn’t alert Moira?” I asked Ilyana.

 

“Because, I was not going to allow my future king to be taken to the demon queen. I told no one what I saw and Moira and I spent the past day hopping from portal to portal to find you before we came upon you in the forest last night,” Ilyana said.

 

We were all silent as we looked at Ilyana. I saw a smile on both Oronia’s and Faye’s faces as they looked at Ilyana. They liked what she said about not alerting anyone about spotting us in the field. There was camaraderie already building within our group. Marian was also a little taken by that as she had been there when Ilyana had looked right in our direction.

 

“Wow, I don’t know what to say,” Cyrena said. “I have never heard of an elf with this ability. This is quite fascinating! A witch with true sight can see all that is invisible to the normal eye which your seer eyes describe.”

 

Ilyana nodded and looked at me. This beautiful elf seemed to always want to gaze upon me. Her eyes never strayed too far from me even when we had been walking all day. It was like having me out of her sight would make me disappear. It was a little unnerving but also made me aroused. It felt like I was the only thing that mattered in the world and nothing else.

 

“You moved from portal to portal until you found us. How were you able to do that?” I asked her.

 

“Moira and I estimated the distance traveled and the amount of time to do so from Wandermere. We also estimated what direction you would be heading to and teleported until we came upon you,” Ilyana said. “We figured that you were not traveling alone, especially after seeing the state of the dragon back in Wandermere. We figured that you had a witch with you.”

 

“Raziel does not know about this prophecy and who you believe me to be, right?”

 

Ilyana shook her head. “No. She just assumes that you are a rare human male that happened to appear in Wandermere. But, I think that she is fascinated by you now after learning about what happened to her red knight and dragon. I am also sure that she will be even more interested in you when Moira tells her about what you were able to accomplish.”

 

“You said that I would be an addition to her collection. How many males has she taken as slaves?”

 

“She has 10 of them and they are the last males on all of Alargon and now you.”

 

“Are they all human or elven?”

 

“There are 4 elves, two humans, two vampires, and two foxens,” Ilyana said. “They are kept in her chambers for her pleasure. She uses them strictly for sex and for their seed. Only those that are able to enter the castle and Raziel’s chamber are able to see them. They wear collars around their necks and are always naked but are treated well by Raziel and the whores that reside there as well.”

 

“Whores?” I asked her.

 

“Yes, Raziel also has many pleasure women that satisfy her needs in addition to the males she keeps. These women all have powers in the arts of sex. They cater to all of Raziel’s desires and have sex with the men to keep their stamina high. They get small doses of the men’s semen only when Raziel allows it for when she wants to fuck them all night. Raziel has a very strong sexual appetite. There are many who have wanted to spend a night or even an hour with her.”

 

My cock was unexpectedly hard as I listened to Ilyana. I was fascinated by these pleasure women and their powers in the art of sex. I wondered what all they could do and how quickly they could make a man cum. I was not aroused by Raziel at all. To me she was an evil creature that was terrorizing this world but I needed to know what she looked like. In my eyes she was a hideous monster.

9