ANNA-1
587 8 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Anna and I'm an university graduate looking for a job in nearby city. Well, I would have preferred to work in this city, but this is the place where I spend my whole childhood and I just simply wanted a change of mind. Speaking of my parents, I don't quiet like them. Call me an ungrateful daughter but I don't care. Those two are the most selfish jerks that I have seen in my entire life. They never helped or supported me. During elementary and middle school entrance ceremony, they never even escorted me to the school. Any problem I had to face, I had to face it by myself. They told me that I have to become self dependent and never ask them for anything. I can't even feel an ounce of love coming from them. I had many friends in both my school and university days. Call me shameful but I really thought that I was the most beautiful girl in my school and my university. Many boys proposed to me but I rejected them. I felt quiet satisfying by crushing their hearts and trampling upon them. I felt quiet satisfied by destroying their love which I didn't get in my entire life. At some point, they began calling me ice princess and cold beauty, but HEY! Don't just spout nonsense. What even is ice princess. Is this a manga? Those aren't even real. What cold beauty? I was a perfectly fine girl who had many friends and joked around and had easy-to-go nature. But it all changed when I met a certain someone.

One night, I was not quiet in the mood because of my parent's talk about marriage to me. Marriage? Seriously? I haven't even established a career for myself and those scu*bags are already talking about marriage? Like hell I would ever marry anyone. My parents can do whatever they liked and they can go die for all I care. I opened the door of the house and saw a guy standard on the door of the house next street. I never knew there was a boy living next door and quiet a hot one at that. He didn't looked fine and had the same expressions which I was quiet familiar with. I approached him and enquired about him. Although looking like a hot hunk, he was only a junior high kid. I was quiet disappointed. But nevertheless we got along pretty well. 

He told me about his past and I was quiet sad to hear it. I decided that I would be his big sister and a figure he could depend upon, unlike me who was alone at every point in my life. He was a very cheerful boy and I liked spending my time with him. At some point of time, I also argued with his parents as to why were they treating him like he never existed. I made sure that he would never experience the pain and sufferings of being alone.

But my efforts were futile. His parents were even more of a jerk than mine. Even his mother, who was his birth mother was partial. Like how could she treat her own blood like that. This caused Allen to become cold and insensitive. He even stopped talking to me. Although I thought that the new personality of his was rather seductive and I was attracted to him quiet more and more. 

But when he completely stopped talking to me and called me miss Anna, I was shocked. Completely shocked. I never imagined that he would start to maintain his distance with me, his big sister out of all people.

Ugghh!! Who am I kidding? I accepted the fact that I am not satisfied with him remaining my little brother. I was charmed by his personality from the very start. That cheerful boy who became cold, I was seduced by him without knowing myself. His personality, his actions, his behaviour, his manners, his way of talking, all screamed of his manliness. I even started teaching the school he attended just to see him. My day always started by seeing his face. 

I wanted him to not see me just as his sister. I wanted him to look at me like a woman. I started going to gym just so I could maintain my figure only for him. ONLY FOR HIM!! I never even looked at any man other than him. He was my heart and soul and everything. I was amazed by the fact that I was in love with a kid but who cares. This is my life and I could do anything I liked. 

But one day his last string of emotion was also broken. My heart ached while seeing him that way. I was even ready to sleep with him if it was to relieve him but he called me miss Anna. MISS ANNA? I was not such a distant figure to him. Why was he calling me more professionally. I was devastated, destroyed and my heart broke to pieces. I cried whole night and was on the verge of fainting. 

But I decided to never leave him alone. He was mine.MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE. I also joined his highschool and became his homeroom teacher. I don't care if I lose my job because of loving my own student but screw that. My love for him will be far greater than any job or money alone. I decided that enough with this one-sided crush and I will propose to him head-on. I don't care if he accepts or rejects me. To me, he is my love, my life, my husband, my everything. Everything of me belonged to him. And I swear I'll teach those ba*tards a lesson one day or another who destroyed him. No one can hurt him. NO ONE CAN HURT HIM. NOT EVEN ME. I'LL PROTECT HIM. I'LL PROTECT HIM. I'LL BE THERE FOR HIM. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS. 

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!

20