I like Anna so very much
362 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some time, Anna stood up and tod me to come back home at time. I glanced over Roxanne, who is sleeping like a log. I decided not to disturb her and after some time, I was on my way to home. 

I couldn't help remembering the scene from earlier tonight. Anna's words were echoing in my mind. I can't say I love her, but I surely have some sort of fondness for that girl. It's not like if she ever decides to move out, I'll be lonely or whatever,  but I'll surely miss her. These past few days, she had became a part of me. Her cheerful smile, her overprotective  attitude, her womanly charm, her clinginess, all became a part of me. I don't think that I'll allow her to ever move out. I just want to keep her to myself. I want to be the only man to ever know this side of hers. Is it love? I'm not sure. Is it fondness? Yes. It is. Will I be fine if she leaves? No. Do I like her? Yes. Very much. 

When I arrived home, I saw Anna in the kitchen preparing dinner. She had an apron on her suit with her hair tied around in a ponytail leaving her somewhat reddish nape to my clear view. I was lost for a second there. I don't know when, but I approached her, hugged her from behind and planted a kiss on her nape. The smell of her perfume was really something. 

"Mnn~aah~, Ally, aren't you becoming a really bad boy there" said Anna in a mischievous voice after a moan. 

"I want to tell you something Anna" I spoke in a serious tone.

"Go on. I'm listening."[ANNA]

"I think our relationship couldn't continue the way it is"[ME]

She flinched, dropping the spoon she turned towards me. Her eyes were red and tear almost made it's way to the outside world. Her expressions sank and she looked like she almost lost her soul.

"I-I know wh-what you want t-to s-s-s-ay Allen. I-I'm sorry Allen I need t-to go n-now"[ANNA]

"Will you listen to me?"[ME]

"No! I don't think I can. I'm sorry Allen, but I really want to go now. Also you go enjoy your life. No need to remember some lady named Anna who was madly in love with you...." she was murmuring things, but I could hear it all too well. 

As things were going, I don't think I'll ever get her to listen to me. In the heat of the moment, I took her by hands and slammed her on the wall. She flinched, and taking advantage of the moment, I took her by chin and planted my lips on hers. Her eyes widened. I touched her at her waist, which was her weak point, resulting in her opening her mouth. I inserted my tongue inside her mouth and gently explored inside of her mouth. 

After some time, I took my tongue our of her mouth, separating ourselves, with a string of saliva connecting us. Her tongue was stuck out the same way mine was. There was an ecstatic expression on her face. 

"Just listen to me once. I was gonna say I like you, you stupid girl"[ME].

She shook followed by tears streaming down her eyes. She looked blank.

"Anna, I'm sorry that even now, I don't know what love is, but I now know one thing. I like you Anna. I like you very much. I just want to keep you all to myself. I now understand what obsession means, which you have for me. I just can't imagine you ever leaving me. No, I can't lose you. I don't want to lose you."

Tears were running down her eyes with a smile on her face. I almost sweared, I've never seem someone as beautiful as her.

"Anna, I can't lose you. I don't know what love is, but I'll try my best to learn it, and love you. I want to fall deeply in love with you. I want 'us' to be every part of my memory. I know that I'm being selfish here, but can you please stay by my side until then. Just please don't fall for anyone else until then. Can you please promise me this selfish request of mine?" I don't know how, but a single tear dropped out of my eye. The next moment was not what I expected. Our positions reversed, and now, I am the one being pinned down by Anna. She passionately kissed me. The whole room was filled by quelching sounds. After a good time, Anna separated her lips from mine while panting heavily. I could swear that I saw heart -shape on her pupils. After staring at each other for a few seconds, her smiling face became a sad one. She began crying. I hugged her. She is now laying in my chest while still sobbing. 

"Thank you Allen. Thank you for telling me this. I am very happy to know how you feel about me. I was blanked out when you told about our relationship couldn'tcontinue. And I promise Allen, Anna only belongs to Allen. Anna is your possession. Don't worry, I'll never love anyone else other than you. And thank you once again Allen. I'll wait for you until the very end. I promise to not leave your side even after death. It'll be fine even if you never come to love me. Just promise me that you'll always be with me and won't forget me"[ANNA]

"Yeah, I promise you that" I smooched her forehead and she started panting. She pinned me down with her on being at top. She started kissing me really rough this time and I don't hate it either...

I think we all know what next chapter's gonna be 😏

13