Chapter 3.1
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Huh~ Oliver has gone to hell?”

Above the heavens that are rich in fluffy clouds The white castle is beautifully designed using golden proportions in Greek style. There is a group of angels chatting in the castle. Some were tied up in hammocks. Play some hard Talk to the birds, sing some songs, play chess. The behavior is too chill.

But in all the chills, there is a lingering boredom. A young, handsome angel who hurriedly radiated from his body twirled feathered darts in his playful hand. Before throwing to the target “The Abyss are very busy.”

“And heaven, we don't mess like that at all. Staying like this, I'm bored.”

“Eh, how can you be busy? Well, there are more sinners than good people. Once in a while, someone will go to heaven. No karma is required. How can we be as busy as the people below?”

“Sigh, I really want to do aerobics. Someone follow Kasing for me.

“Heaven in India should be dancing over the mountains right now. Kasing is busy. So does anyone use heaven? Can hoop call Pamok?

“Is it heaven in Thailand? I can't. I'm going to travel now. But right now, you'll probably get sick because you're drunk with flour.

When it's over, they let out a sigh of relief. And then the topic continued to return to Oliver. “This… the matter that the hell asks for our cooperation. Besides Oliver, is there anyone else interested in going to hell?”

“Will it be okay... It's hot in there and I'm going to die. My skin was burnt.”

“Oliver is too much. If it weren't for the power of love, would you be willing to go downstairs?”

As soon as those words came out of his mouth An angel sat interrupting his arrow suddenly, slowly turning his head back into the conversation with a smile, “Huh~ Is there such a thing as fun? Why didn't I know that?”

“Oh, are you interested?”

The angel was in the form of a pure and lovely young man with a big smile on his face. “I'm a cupid. Not interested in romance What are you going to pay attention to?...Where are you going? Brother, tell me. Our angel and the guards of Hell Asia?”

“No one knows this very deeply,” thought one of the goddesses, tapping her finger and chin, thinking, “if I'm not mistaken, maybe the first time was when Oliver flew around the copper pan. After that, the other party

“I don't know the reason for that either. At first I thought it was just boring. But it's been so many years now.”

The young cupid nodded his head grimly with a kind smile. When smiling eyes forget to open A pink glow quickly flashed past his eyes. One flashed without anyone noticing. Before the topic changed again. The young cupid had suddenly disappeared from the heavens.

Heh heh, got an interesting story to add to the lack of love!

“Hud Chew!”

“Sweety, are you sick?”

Switt rubs his finger under his nose. Why suddenly to feel cold on my back But when he turned to see the smiling faces of the people following him Switt is enough to understand. The other party was playing with such a bright glow as if eating a light bulb like that. The guards of Hell were not feeling well anywhere.

Today is the first day that Switt has to take Oliver to see Hell for the first time. Even if Hell is closed for renovations, the Servant Hell or the Slave Hell must still be working.

Hell of a slave is Hell for those who have sinned less. Or that there is a small amount of sin The incarnations of the underworld incarnated here had too few sins to be born in the Great Hell. But there is too little merit to go to heaven Although the punishment in this Hell was lighter than in the Great Hell that Switt was in Still, it's far from happiness.

The Underworld has over 320 hells in total. The slaves' Hells are located around the 4 sides of the Great Hell, 4 on each side. This means that one Hell is surrounded by the slave's 16 Hells. 128 wells together. Sounds like a lot, doesn't it? Yes, but it's not enough to hold a sinner anyway!

Oliver followed behind Switt slyly. But just as he passed through the door, he was sweating. “It's very hot in here.”

“Of course it must be hot,” said Switt, turning around. He stared at that white face that was turning red with despair.

That's how it is the heavens Comfortable in the sky After all, the only time Oliver bothered Switt was when he was on hiatus. This guy never showed up while he was working, it wouldn't be weird to clash with the heat of hell right now. And then Switt thought that the other partner angels wouldn't have devoted themselves to following the guards of Hell to arrive within this dungeon like this guy. At full strength, it would just share the power to send them to follow and wait for the exit. Or flying in circles above Looking down from a higher place

Thinking about it, Switt suddenly remembered the first time he met the other party. At that time he took on the role of the guards of Hell apprentice, helping the guards reintroduce the sins of the newly dead souls. Using a well in a copper pan to look at the deeds of that person until their eyes are wet, foreign deities and in their vacant lives organize a trip to hell. Flew past him…

...That must be the beginning of the disaster, ah…

Switt thought blankly. But the mouth still explains “i'll take you to Hell, of the slaves, the second hole. It's a pit called Dog Hell. But the dog there was the size of an elephant. So don't go anywhere blindly. Being stepped on, it's going to get messy.”

“Hahaha... Looks as big as with Cerberus, right?”

“? The three-headed dog guarding Hades' gates of hell… are probably about the same size.”

Switt took the analogy seriously, but suddenly, Switt's back suddenly became stubbornly heavy. Because he was hugged by someone following behind him!

“...Sweety”, her voice hoarse. Whispering near the ear, causing goosebumps all over.

What? With this sweaty body, only the scent emanated from him. Even sweating can still smell good. The angels are really unfair.

“I can't stand it anymore...” Oliver tucked his face against his neck, Switt. Switt glanced over quickly. At one time, before turning to scolding the person who was hot until he passed out. “Even if I told you to wait at the door or fly into the sky! Sigh, it's really a burden!”

Oliver's face flushed red. Clinging to the body, Switt spoke quietly. “No, I'm not hot. This is the symptom of being burned by the fire of love. Because the love I had for Sweety exploded...”

“Burn up the crematorium, whatever.” Switt quickly dismissed the useless words. He then walked and dragged Oliver's cuddly figure to the side of the road.

Oliver, who was so hot that his heat stroke, half-sitting, half-laying on the side of the road, looked superficially like a drunk who couldn't get home. His hand was still holding onto the short red loincloth. Switt's stuff doesn't let go as if afraid of being left behind.

“I'm still okay, ha ha...”

“No more”

“Then can you please make my last request....” Oliver lost his voice. A small tear drop, as clear as a pearl, filled the corner of his eye, suddenly the flower petals flew out of nowhere and stuck it onto Switt's cheek. “Marriage...”

Slap! Switt slammed his deadly palm on Oliver's head. Sending the good angels to have a good night's sleep in order “It's so hot that you pass out and you can still be raving about it.”

Oliver fainted instantly. A handsome angel with a hanging neck, eyes closed. Long golden eyelashes arranged in a line. A group of shiny golden hair covered his forehead slightly. Even in the state of sitting open, the head bulging back still looks good. What a disgusting person.

Switt stared at the other party for a while...when it was still and quiet like this, it didn't look bad…

“You're not heartless, Sweety,” a voice greeted. Switt immediately squinted his eyes in disapproval.

“Don't call me homeowner, will you?”

“Why are you calling Sweety and you turn around? Take it easy.” The guards of Hell laughed with fun loving habits Probably decided to call Switt like this already.

The guards of Hell, named Kham Ek, was the guards of Hell who were stationed in this Hell. He was a young man, as big as a giant. His body was as dark as charcoal. And has curly, fluffy, round hair To explain correctly, it is a 'wild rambutan' appearance.

Kham Ek rode the hell dog. This one is about the same size. With an adult wild horse But the truth is still a puppy Seeing Switt wagged his tail like a propeller.

“I saw that there weren't many, so I came to pick them up. Godfather has lost consciousness.”

“It's hot until it's hot. Told to wait outside, but didn't listen. I don't know what to do with me.”

Kham Ek smiled mischievously. “People are known all over the abyss. But you still haven't accepted it yet?”

Switt stammered, “What will you accept? Nonsense Anyway, hurry up and bring this guy up behind Pikachu.”

When it was over, Switt stood up. Without being aware that the white hand Oliver's still holding onto the jongkraben himself, not letting go. As soon as he stood up A single cloth that was wrapped around his waist easily slipped down…

“...”

Pookpik “Hong Hong! (Isaan sausage Isan sausages!)”

Kham Ek's face turned away from giggling. “Our loincloth is easy to take off.”

Switt closed his eyes and clenched his fists. Let me retract a moment ago that this boss is sleeping quietly. Doesn't look bad Whether sleeping or waking up, it still always causes trouble for him!

Before having a migraine inserted heat stroke Switt tied Oliver to the dog's back and walked into the abyss with Kham Ek. When Oliver awoke, he found that his eyes were flickering black in front of him. With hot breath blowing in the face

“Oh boy, are you awake?”

Still dazed, Oliver sat up and smiled to the guards of Hell, “Here...”

“hell”

“Sweety!” Oliver grinned as he turned to see Switt squatting nearby. Happy until he jumped into a hug But it was brought forward by Switt's hand. “Ah...it's hard to do Sweety. I would like to repay you by marrying and taking care of you for the rest of your life.”

“The person who carried you along was Puk Pik. If you want to get married in return, go get married with Pikachu.”

Oliver turned to look at the giant puppy with his tongue hanging next to him. It waved its tail back and forth, and Oliver immediately jumped in and hugged him. “Too knowledgeable Then when we get married, let's have a party.”

“...” What kind of substance does the angel's brain filter?

__________________________________________ 50% Please continue to follow next chapter

1