Chapter 4.1
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah...seed, ah...ha...”

“...”

“Ugh... I can't take it anymore. Ah...Sweety, ah.”

“What the hell! Didn't I tell you that if you can't eat, you don't have to eat!!”

By the end of it, Switt almost swept his feet into the plates that were lying on the floor. Kamin sat with his face still, but was silent. In one corner, I couldn't even chew on the grilled chicken.

Noon time They were sitting around eating in the bamboo courtyard under the house. Oliver hurriedly stooped down and put his arms around the plates. Oliver's natural red lips were even more ruddy. Even more swollen, but still looks plump and attractive.

Because they eat spicy food regardless of their own tongue abilities. At this moment, the handsome young angel had to sit with a flushed face. Seed's mouth made a squealing sound like that. Very disturbing other people who are sitting around eating. One mouthful, “Ah Sweety”, another mouthful, “Oh My God, awesome, Sweety.”

Spicy is too spicy. But why do you have to moan his name? Saying this doesn't mean admitting that Sweety is her own name. It's just annoying!

Kamin slowly said, “...Uh...if you can just eat grilled chicken anyway.”

They normally eat spicy food. But foreigners are probably not very familiar with it. Look, the mouth and tongue are all swollen and red. It looked a bit pitiful. Even though I can't eat spicy, I still can't resist.

“No, sir. Once in a while, Sweety will come into the kitchen to show off her fascinating cooking skills. I can't let go of his handicrafts.”

When he said that, his eyes widened. It was as if that Papaya Salad was the last thing left in the world. Switt made a bored face. Raise your hand A little bird that doesn't know where he flew from and came to his island.

“What do you usually eat, Oliver?”

“Bread and red wine, and Oliver, oppa.”

“Oh my god”

“In conclusion, it's nothing but tasteless food,” Switt interrupted, not getting upset. Before the crazy angel led his brother to speak with a strange accent, “If you can't eat here, go back and get yourself something to eat.”

“Oh, Switt, haven't you eaten yet?”

“I'm out of mood, I'm going for a walk, don't follow me,” said Switt, before quickly walking away, leaving the other two young men to sit and eat.

Kamin secretly scratched his brother's embarrassed head. Turning around again, I saw Oliver from sticky rice and papaya salad eating with a blank face. “Hey, you don't have to eat anymore. That's enough.”

Oliver smiled back. “nevermind It's really delicious. I like it. Nothing tastes like this on top of it. More importantly, I had to practice a bit. After getting married, how will you enjoy it?”

Kamin's body was almost as hard as stone, “Uh...Hey, are you really that serious?”

“?... Yes, I'm really serious”

To the point that every must eat spicy food every day If you don't practice your tongue, you'll get worse. But will it be difficult for something spicy like this when going to the bathroom...but if you look at it from there? The difficult person must be Sweety, hmm.

Thinking of Switt's annoyed face, Oliver was very bright. Quickly swept everything into his stomach. Covering his mouth with his hand “Ah...so spicy.”

...can sing normally Kamin thought silently. Send the water in the bowl Oliver stumbled upon it. Before quickly resuscitating “I'm going to see Sweety first.”

“Ah...oh...”

Without a word, the beautiful angel's figure had vanished. He must have rushed towards Switt, who had escaped for a walk. Despite being made to be so cold Why didn't you panic? Or because the brain does not perceive the negative at all It's a really strange angel.

Oliver chose to fly above and looked down at Switt. Admire the view of the old Thai houses. With pleasure It coincided with the sight of Switt walking out of the store. Walking back therefore flew down to find him quickly His graceful appearance was like an angel descending upon an animal.

Switt send back the bad eyes “Tell me you don't have to follow me.”

“Hahaha” Walking merrily alongside Switt “Did you buy anything?”

“...Mango sticky rice”

“Oh, what a strange name. Is it today's dinner? Unfortunately, I still want to eat something Sweety made. It's spicy, but I really like it. Especially those who do...”

Switt was extremely annoyed. So I turned to stuffing snacks wrapped in banana leaves and put Oliver.

Oliver hurriedly grabbed it with his hand. Switt had already spun around and fled the other way, causing him to rush after him with great pleasure. Moe sided with himself that Switt had asked him to help him carry his stuff.

“Sweety, where are we going to work today?”

“Hell, of the slaves, the fifteenth hole”

“Wow, so excited. I will work hard.”

Switt glanced at him. I really don't understand Why is this guy so excited about everything so much?

While the two were strolling along the path He didn't even realize that a pair of happy eyes were secretly staring at them both.

  

 

Today, Oliver is spreading heavenly sunscreen all over his body. Get ready to dabble in hell. They still roam in Hell. While walking through the entrance to the Great Hell Oliver, in the spirit of a tourist, looked around and asked Switt. “i've noticed for a long time. In this hell, does it rely on water as an intermediary?”

Although Switt was weary of his enthusiasm, he still replied, “Yes, most of the hell this way has water as its medium. Like hell Japan and China there will be a bridge across the river towards the Hereafter.”

“Thai hell is like that?”

“Similarly, some of the souls of the dead Before coming here, let's take a boat ride. The grim reapers often row boats to bring their souls,” Switt said. “In Thai hell, water is used as a mirror for karma.”

“karma....?”

“What did you do while you were alive? To see how many mistakes in the 5 precepts And then weigh the merits and sins...Isn't your heaven like that?”

“There is a court to investigate. And then there are stairs leading down to go up... And Sweety? Have you ever looked at the story while you were alive?”

Switt's footsteps stopped. With a puzzled look at Oliver, “Huh?”

Oliver stood up and smiled at him. But Switt still didn't understand. “How will ever I know I was born the guards of Hell.”

Oliver's smile widened, nodding lightly, “Oh, that's it, sorry for asking a weird question.”

And then they arrived in Hell, of the slaves, the fifteenth hole, with the guards of Hell, a beautiful tanned woman waiting to welcome them. “Nice to meet you two. My name is Kleap Bua, the guards of Hell stationed in this hell.”

Oliver raised his hand in a bright greeting. Seeing this, the lotus petals gave a sweet smile. His beautiful face shone brightly, looking like a kind older sister. “It's the first time. To meet a foreign deity near like this, it's so beautiful that it is truly dazzling.”

“It's the first time i've met the guards of Hell, girls as well. It's not usually found at all.”

The lotus petals smiled broadly. “This hell is a pit that is used to torture a womanizer. Most of the nurses here are women.”

“Oh,” Oliver's eyes widened with excitement. Unlike Switt, who was still flirting.

“This hell is also known as the Iron Red Silk Cotton Tree,” Switt interjected.

“Red Silk Cotton Tree!” Oliver suddenly let out a loud roar that shocked the two guards of Hell.

Oliver said with great excitement, “Sweety, or that Red Silk Cotton Tree, I finally got to see the real tree.”

Oliver can never forget this Red Silk Cotton Tree because he used to flirt with the other person with a sentence. ‘You are as breathtakingly beautiful as a thorny flower.’

My heart wants to see that Sweety is as beautiful and hot as a red rose with thorns. But the other party, angry and furious, replied, ‘Are you saying I look like the Red Silk Cotton Tree?!

There is no Red Silk Cotton Tree in Heaven. Oliver was stunned for a while before realizing that the Red Silk Cotton Tree was a kind of tree that grew in hell.

He who lives in Hell of the Iron Red Silk Cotton Tree is an adulterous man with a villager's wife. Must have been stabbed by the guards of Hell with many sharp weapons. Forced to climb the Red Silk Cotton Tree to reach the top. On top of that, there are vultures flying around waiting to peck and eat. Had to climb back down and will be driven to climb back up again

But in some cases there will be a double penalty. That is, the adulterer and the wife who has an adulterous affair This dual punishment will be used when they both die at the same time. Will be forced to climb up and down to meet but will be against each other forever. Can't meet

“There are no cute little sisters in this hell, but there are trees instead.” Oliver looked around, filled with Red Silk Cotton Trees, each one yot tall. With fiery red iron thorns Oliver stood with his hands up and smiled.

He was silent for a moment, then mumbled. “Ah... Really like Sweety, too.”

__________________________________________ 50% Please continue to follow next chapter

1