Chapter 6.1
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hell in Japan is extremely fun and energetic. Because many of Hell's zones are currently closed for renovations, most of the guards of Hell, who do not have a partner from Heaven, took advantage of this rare long vacation to the fullest. The Japanese Hell, which is now a hot tourist destination, is now crowded with various people.

Switt held Oliver's hand tightly. His eyes shone brightly like a child. He looked over here curiously. “Oliver, look at that. The head is like a lion. Let's go and see.”

“Wait, Sweety. There are many people. Don't run around...” The word was not over yet. Oliver was dragged by Switt. Kamin, who plays the role of a roadblock, only runs after the two of them exhaustingly. Originally, today was the day that their partners would travel. He deserved to be there, but he didn't.

Kamin also heard that the other side was also an arrogant Chinese divine deity. I don't know if skipping to meet your face this time will make the other party hate yourself or not. But now the younger brother is more important. Kamin is not here to welcome the other party like a good host. But escaped to visit Japanese hell Keep running after Switt, holding Oliver's hand, running around.

Switt was originally a serious person. It seems that there has always been a connection with the fun in life. He was never excited or looked at everything with such sparkling eyes. When the love arrow is pierced by the chest, it seems that the character will look younger. Or want Oliver to see that he's cute, I don't know. To be extremely eager to hold his hand

Oliver didn't make long eye contact with Switt. Because they will be poisoned by the spreading love arrow But still, he still took the slightest opportunity to sneak a peek into the side. Or Switt's back often Seeing the guards of Hell, the handsome man who always had a hard-to-find face, had such a great smile on his face. It is considered that Sornrak has some benefits. Festivals in Hell Japan are very entertaining. It almost copied the human festival. There are street stalls, various performances, souvenir shops. It's just that the seller and the buyer are not human. Plus, in Hell, Japan also has beautiful sights. Many as well Hell Valley is a volcanic crater known for the Hell Valley Devil's Fireworks Display. Or eight hot springs of hell Switt excitedly spread the tour map. On his head was a gigantic mask with a funny imitation. He grabbed Oliver's arm as he reached closer to him and asked. “Where shall we go first?”

Oliver, who now has a headband that says 'Fighting' in Japanese. And had a robe like a kimono to wear another layer to hold back a little averting his gaze, escaping “...anywhere.”

“Why won't you look me in the eye?!” Switt snorted. Using both hands, he pulled Oliver's kimono robe over to him. At first glance, it looked like he was looking for something but it wasn't. Because he showed a haughty face that showed a low heart in which Oliver's eyes It's the cutest thing ever.

Oliver restrained himself and his itchy palm wanted to caress, hugging Switt with all his might. He felt like a hungry wolf with a large piece of tender meat wafting into his mouth. But he had to stop his heart from saliva flowing over his mouth. Knowing that there is poison in the flesh, if you eat it, you won't die, you will suffer for the rest of your life.

For Sweety and for sanctioned love He must be patient! Even so, it wouldn't be bad at all! Oliver repressed himself like that over and over again. Yet, he could not restrain his hand. Awakening again, he accidentally put his hand around his waist and got that bronze figure. Need to divert attention So he turned his neck and turned the other way, “Brother, is that delicious?”

Switt's expression of happiness instantly became gloomy. Kamin was eating takoyaki, stopped and turned around. Seeing the look in his eyes for help from Oliver, he hurriedly went in. “Would you like to eat?”

“Eat.” Oliver smiled. He opened his mouth to eat the takoyaki that Kamin sent to him, “Oh, it's delicious, Sweety. Let's go buy some.”

“I don't eat,” Switt frowned. Furiously shake off The picture of Kamin feeding Oliver a takoyaki just a moment ago was very eye-catching. “I'm bored Go find Hiyori and go back. I want to go home now.”

Even though Switt said it indifferently Oliver nodded and smiled, “Okay.”

Switt held Oliver's hand tightly. While walking back to the bridge over the Styx He secretly turned his head to look at Kamin, who was holding a snack in both hands often. Kamin saw that his younger brother often turned to look at him, secretly being a little scared because Switt, if he wasn't satisfied with something, his hands and feet would float before the sound.

But Kamin had forgotten that Switt was not in a 'normal' state right now. He often saw his younger brother turn and stare at him and then go silent. Strange sluggish behavior I couldn't help but worry, “Switt, are you sick?”

“Um, not so good.”

Kamin and Oliver looked at each other for a moment. Switt ignores the face Release Oliver's hand and walk towards it. Can't wait for both of them again.

Oliver and Kamin quickly followed. Switt stood at the stream near the river at the bridge over the Styx. Standing still, silently staring at the reflections on the water surface. The behavior is already serious. Because Oliver kept evading himself. Kamin kept interfering. Make all the fun

Kamin was originally the one who gave up on Switt all along. Seeing that you are angry with yourself, you feel guilty. So I was the one who walked towards “Switt...”

I didn't think that I hadn't even reached out to touch him yet. The world quickly turned upside down, as Switt suddenly grabbed his arm. And then threw it into the water in the pose, heading down like a bucket!

Even though the water wasn't deep, it was extremely shocking. Before he could concentrate and then scrambled his body up rise above the water again Neither Switt nor Oliver were in the same spot.

Oliver was also very shocked. But what's more shocking than ever Because now he was being used by Switt to throw Kamin into the water and turn around and carry him over the shoulder. And then attach the fifth gear to run as fast as the wind blows through quickly

This is kidnapping! He was kidnapped by Sweety. So glad, isn't it!

“Sweety, what are you doing, oppa, let me down!”

“Quiet!” Switt barked his teeth. At that moment, it was as if the sight of the original Switt had returned. This caused Oliver to automatically shut up. His heart was pounding uncontrollably. Switt led him to run through the crowd. Heading towards a quiet place far from people in order to live together

Kamin, although hastily regained his sanity, but still didn't catch up with Switt. He clapped his forehead with a loud bang. Before starting to run behind the two Suddenly, a new group of people came and greeted me, “Kamin!”

“Hiyori...Cold”

__________________________________________ 50% Please continue to follow next chapter

1