Chapter 8.2
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Switt is furious. After turning to practice pillows, YES vented his emotions for a long time, slowly swallowing, pretending to close his eyes and poke his fingers. To accidentally hit the button to accept a friend

Then Switt only regrets that he shouldn't have pressed on his friend to see Oliver's information page.

It was filled with secret photos of Switt himself! You idiot Unless it's Oliver's Heavenly Inscription He thought that someone had forged an inscription impersonating him.

Every Oliver's post is filled with Switt's story. Both secretly photographed from a distance Or a selfie of yourself taking a selfie but still addicted to a switt?

Switt's mouth murmured, but his fingers moved quickly. Found that later Come on, no more creepy secret photos. But rather a life form in Hell. Acting really fun

Oh, Kamin even took a selfie with Oliver? Plus it's not a secret photo. I don't know

Switt keep scrolling. Found that Oliver was truly a man full of happiness. There is a picture of the rice that he has taken as well.

 

Oliver, Thai-in-law, Jai Love: (Tom Yum Goong photo) 'Look, Sweety made it, it's delicious!'

Kamin's consciousness does not fly: Really delicious, confirm it (tag Switt the guards of Hell)

 

 

In addition, there were also comments from the heavenly people who looked like Oliver's friends, constantly flocking to the audience.

'It's so spicy, it's red, but it's delicious.'

'Shows the heat'

'I'm happy to eat Sweety's craftsmanship.'

Keep scrolling There is also a picture of the Hell Dog. With a caption saying it's cute and wants to treat

After that, it's sharing Thai songs. With a caption 'I want to practice singing for Sweety, which song is good?

His friends also flocked to offer.

'Please exchange your phone number! Please exchange phone numbers!'

'Like Oliver must It's all for her.

'No, I say Oliver, it has to be Nong Ple.'

'Will never cheat on each other'

'Sing the choir that Thai monks like to sing often, Kusala Dhamma, Akusala Dhamma or something.

Oliver pressed his heart and likes to put it on again. Wait a minute. It's not like he's actually practicing Kusalathham. More importantly, that's not a chorus. It's a funeral prayer!

Suddenly, come and pray a funeral prayer in his face and you'll get punched and blown away.

...Damn it, you're so crazy, you idiot...

The last picture posted This is the picture that Oliver took of the opera flowers. But unconsciously stuck on the back of Switt, who was leading the way forward. Captions are only short words.

'My destiny'

Oliver's Heavenly Inscription ends right there...

Switt put the inscription down as well. I can't believe it But I have to admit ... The story of Oliver. It made Switt forget about his loneliness for a moment.

Switt glanced at him again. At that moment, in front of him, something white blew past.

Switt flinched in shock. After seeing that it was a feather from the wings of the angels!

He hurriedly jumped out of bed. Ran out of the house quickly and had to freeze when he saw someone standing in the middle of the house A pair of large white wings folded down the side of the body. Before the other side slowly turned around

“Ah, nice to meet you, Sweety.”

 “...”

Not Oliver

A girl in a beautiful bright white dress A beautiful, sweet face filled with kindness. Long, dark brown hair that stretches in wavy, soft waves. The swan's eyes gave a friendly smile. Gold ring white wings she is an angel

“Sorry for coming into the house without telling you. I called but no one came out.”

“You...”

“My name is Jolie,” said the other with a smile. “Be her partner”

“!...”

Switt was stunned. I haven't been able to respond for a long time. Until the other party has to say it later “He is a second-class angel of the Dharmathep faculty”

That hierarchy allowed Switt to regain consciousness. Isn't that the same faculty of Dharmathep as Oliver?

Jolie also smiled, as if knowing that Switt had figured it out.

“Do you know Oliver?”

Jolie was silent, just smiled and replied, “Yes, I know.”

“He...”

“He is my lover.”

After the answer came out Switt was frozen forever. Both eyes opened as big as goose eggs. His tongue was so numb that he couldn't say even half a word.

Jolie stood there smiling quietly. Before the smile twitched Then burst into laughter, “Hahahaha, do you believe that?”

“Ah... Eh”

Jolie laughed until she wiped her tears. “Oliver likes you that much. There's no distraction to find someone else.”

“...” Switt's expression darkened in frustration. “Can you not joke like this? I don't see any jokes.”

“Sorry, but you're really cute. I can't help it,” Jolie apologized sincerely. “But seeing her reaction just now was better than expected.”

“...What reaction?”

Jolie grinned, not answering. Switt was actually starting to feel like he was being manipulated, but because the other party was a woman, he couldn't be so rude. But the purple-faced black-faced silently suppressed himself. But is it that Jolie can't see his face? But the more I saw it, the more I liked it.

“I'm his friend. Always heard about her Anyway, nice to meet you.”

“Um...nice to meet you (okay)”

“But I'm your partner, it's true,” Jolie said sincerely. “Apply to be her because if you don't hurry to grab it They'll be paired up first.”

Switt tilted the kong confused. I don't understand the meaning Jolie continued. “Now Oliver still has to pray for repentance. I don't know how much faith it takes to get him to come out again.”

Switt's face was startled.

“Is it really that heavy?”

Seeing this, Jolie hurriedly covered her mouth with a hand. Turn away the other way The expression was very sad and sympathetic to his friend.

“Yeah!... If he doesn't come out again, what will you do?”

“...” Switt made a thoughtful expression. Don't know what to say If Oliver was sentenced to pray for the rest of his life until he never came out again. Does that mean that he won't meet the other person anymore...

“Aside from being imprisoned in the Temple of Repentance for the rest of the angel's life, had to keep praying like that without stopping Can't do anything but pray.”

This meant that Oliver's Heavenly Inscription Movement would have to end as well. Was the last thing on his inscription really only a picture of Switt with his back facing a opera flower?

Pictures of the first day of meeting Oliver in earnest suddenly floated up. With a voice as clear as a glass bell

'I fell in love with you. Let's get married.'

Meet face to face and immediately propose to marry Who is crazy to agree?

'I'm not marrying you. Stop flying around around the copper pan, go away!'

'But I can take you to heaven, sweety.'

'Sweety, my God. My name is Switt'.

Scolding and cursing, chasing and chasing, escaping, and fled, the person never goes anywhere until the chaser becomes discouraged and tired.

Even though i've always been annoyed...but why? Knowing that the other person might actually disappear from his own life Why are you not happy?

Jolie looked silently at Switt's furrowed brow. Before speaking up

“Sweety, would you like to go to heaven once?”

“Eh,” Switt looked up.

“If I really don't see Oliver again, Would you like to meet him again?”

The invitation was a huge blow to Switt.

If I never see that guy again...but Heaven? “I… can I have some time first?”

“Why?” Jolie's eyes widened in surprise. I didn't think there was anything that Switt had to hesitate.

Switt hesitated.

“...I'm afraid of heights.”

__________________________________________ 100% Please continue to follow next chapter

1