Ch 6
158 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up it was finally dark.  Gloria was passed out.  I looked out of the den and saw the two wolves outside.  Walking out of the tree I noticed that both of them were beaten up pretty bad.  I looked at both and saw claw marks across both of them in different locations.  Judging by the size and what the goblins told me, I was thinking they came across a bear.

 

I sniffed them for a bit and went off the direction that they came from.  Between the smell and the occasional drops of blood. I followed the path until I came across the fight area.  I found puddles of wolf blood but I also found some other blood and brown fur.  

 

I followed the brown fur path now.  It took another hour to finally find my prey.  It was a big bear sleeping in a cavern on the side of a hill.  It was sleeping and I could see a puddle of blood under the bear.  I was able to approach it without waking it.  I grabbed my spear and got ready to shove it into the bear's ear.  With two hands on the spear I slam the spear into the bear's ear, trying to shove it through the bear's skull.  

 

It roared loud enough to make the cave vibrate.  A second later it stopped moving and breathing.  I grabbed the spear and jerked it out of the bear's head but unfortunately I caused the spear to break off in the bear's skull.  I rolled the beast over and gutted the bear.    Digging out the good bits to eat.  Always feeling the energy rush after eating the heart, I really enjoyed it, almost as much as peeing in my Drow.  

 

I searched the bear cave but found nothing.  I grabbed my knife and drug the bear out of the cave.  I slung the bear over my back and half carried / half dragged it back to the wolf den.  The trip took nearly three times as long.   Once back at the den I noticed one of the remaining wolves had died.  The other wolf looked to be in better shape.  Not wasting a meal, I grabbed my knife and enjoyed a quick snack.  

 

After starting a fire I pulled the remaining two drow corpses out of the trees and tossed them to the last adult wolf.  I also checked on Gloria and saw she hadn’t moved very far.  I moved the small wolves outside so they could eat the drow as well.  

 

Walking up to Gloria, I checked the ropes and I was glad I did.  They had turned pretty loose and if I wasn’t careful she could have easily got her hands untied. 

 

She yanked one hand free when I grabbed the rope,  but being in the sad state she was in.  She couldn’t overpower me, not even in her peak condition could she do that.  She could barely grab my ear as she reached for it with her busted fingers.  I punched her in the throat, causing her to focus more on breathing as opposed to fighting me.  

 

Grabbing her free hand I again tied it behind her back.  Tiring her arms together as well.  I collected some more rope from my pile of loot and tied her ankles to her thighs to ensure she couldn’t run.  

 

This entire time she was screaming at me in her Drow language.  Which I’m glad she did because by the end of me tying her up, I started to understand everything she was saying.  

 

“I can’t blame you for trying to escape, I can only fault you for getting caught.”

 

I left the den and started cooking the bear.  Even though eating it raw was fine.  The taste of cooked meat seemed so much better.  I noticed the small wolves had finished off the Drow while the last big wolf had only eaten a little bit of the Drow.  I watched her make a noise and the small wolves ran over and started eating the Drow. 

 

I finished skinning the bear while the meat cooked.  I swapped out legs once the first leg was cooked.  I took the head and neck over the big wolf and put it in front of her.  She looked at me then started eating the bear meal.

 

I ate the entire bear leg in no time.  I tossed the bone to the wolves.  Walking back in the den I sat in front of Gloria, “are you hungry yet?”

 

“I don’t want you to starve, I hear your stomach growling all the time.  If you plan on escaping you will need your energy.” 

 

She didn’t say anything but that didn’t bother me.  She had a lot of fight in her. I brought a chunk of bear meat in the den and put it on her lips.  After holding on to her lips for a few minutes she took a big bite and started eating.  She ate a big chunk of meat in no time at all.  She eventually ate about a quarter of the bear meat.  

 

I brought one of the Drow water pouches over to her to drink, luckily she drank it fast enough.

 

I tried talking to but nothing would come out of her mouth.  A little bit before the sun came up, her stomach was growling again?

 

“Are you hungry again?”

 

Her face turned red but looked me in the eyes “nature is calling”

 

I stood up quickly and listened for an approaching enemy.  I couldn’t hear anything.

 

Looking back at her “I don’t hear anything, is it still calling?”

 

“Are you goblins really this dumb?” And she started laughing.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I don’t know, I am about 3 weeks old so there is a lot I don’t know.”  

 

“How can you only be 3weeks old?”

 

At this point I sat down and started telling her my story, but only a few minutes into the story her stomach made noise again.  

 

“I need to crap, please untie me.”  

 

“Stay still”

 

I untie her legs so she can walk but I tie a rope around her neck.  

 

“I’m young but I’m not stupid.  Now let’s go”

I picked her up as she wasn’t able to stand or walk very well.  She was barely able to walk.  I took her away from the den so she could do what she needed.

 

Staring at her, “go ahead”

 

Gloria turned a bit red for some reason.  The minute she squatted down.  “PFFT” “FRAAAP” “POOT” “BLAT” “THPPTPHTPHPHHPH” “BRAAAP” “BRAAAACK” “FRRRT” “BLAAARP” “PBBBBT”

 

It shot everywhere, and smelled horrible.  

 

“Do all Drow smell this bad?  This is horrible?” I said as I moved a bit further away.

 

Her face went from a light blue with a red tenge to a dark purple.  

 

“When you're done, stand up, we need to rinse you off.”

 

After a few more liquid brown explosions, she stood up.  She had crap running all over her legs.  

 

While we walked to the river I told her my story.  She didn’t say anything during our trip.  Once we got to the river I pulled her in the water with me.  Once she was more than half way in the water, I started cleaning her body off in the water.  

 

Touching all over her had turned my dick hard. She noticed it as well, it was pretty obvious.  “Which hole do you want it in?”

 

“I don’t care, you already ruined my body.”

 

“I haven't ruined it yet, I like your body very much and plan on keeping you for as long as I can.”  

 

Grabbing her arms, I spun her around and pulled her hips back to me.  Grabbing my dick and putting it against her small hole.  I pushed forward, it went in a bit easier than the first time.

 

“Fuck I hate you monster”she said in goblin

 

I pulled back and slammed forward, after a few thrust she seemed to have loosened up.  One hand held her arm and the other held her hip.  

I was rocking back and forth feeling how tight she was squeezing me.

 

Another minute passed before she started moaning.  

 

“Mmmhmm fuck me good” she said in drow

 

I wasn’t sure she was liking this but now I knew it.  

 

I sped up my thrust and she started screaming.

 

“Fuck me, fuck me, slam that monster cock in my ass” in drow

 

“Stop yelling at me in your drow tongue.” I yelled at her in goblin.

 

She started shaking “fuck I’m cuming!!” (D) then let out a loud moan.

 

I grunted and released into her.  “I love the feeling of peeing inside you”

 

“You dumb fucking goblin, that is not pee.  That is an orgasm and you came not pissed.  Now get your dick out of my ass(g)”

 

“What’s the difference?” 

 

“When you cum inside a female you can make her pregnant.  Your body creates cum, piss is the leftover fluids leaving your body.  You goblins are so fucking dumb.  It’s completely different from pee.”

 

Looking at her with a smile from ear to ear, “I think I want to make you have my babies”

 

“Hahaha. Nice try but the matriarch uses magic on us to prevent this very thing.  No matter how much anyone tries we will stay infertile until the magic is undone.  I doubt a young goblin like you knows any magic.”

 

“Does it feel good for a lady when she cums like it does me?”

 

“How have you survived being so dumb?  Yes it feels good when anyone cums.  You raping me will never feel good no matter what you try.”

 

“What is raping?”

 

“God your dumb, rape is forced sex.  You fucking me over and over is you raping me.  Most places will kill you for that in civilized areas.”

 

“Thanks,  I have a lot to learn.”  Picking her up and carrying her out of the water.  I put her back and arms against a tree and shoved my still hard dick into her wet hole.  She moaned before staring hatefully at me.

 

“Now let’s test you becoming my breeder.”  I started thrusting in her nice wet hole.  One hand was holding and squeezing her ass and the other was behind her back.  I was picking her up and slamming her down on my throbbing dick.

 

“Fuck it feels sooo good(D)”

 

“Stop talking in drow!” Thrusting hard and harder as I yelled at her.

 

“Fuck I’m cumming(D)”

 

Pulling my hand from behind her back I reached up and grabbed her soft chest and pulled the tip on it.  She started convulsing as I went from squeezing the tip hard to twisting it.

 

“Awww I’m cuming” I roared

 

“Me too(G)!!” 

 

I bursted into her, not caring that she even admitted to cumming from me fucking her.

 

I dropped her to the ground then sat next to her.  She was making weird sounds and drooling, I hope I didn’t break her.  She looked awake but looked asleep as well.    

7