Gone
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was staying in my home for about a week before going to my own public dormitory. 

The time I need to go there were around 2 hours by motorcycle.

The speed? 

Well... Just image how fast a 'local' sport MotoGP could go.

I was sure slower than that, hehe.

On the way, I spent my time by imagining some virtues and thinking about many random things, include the story' I would write. 

The Time was flowing so fast.

I was suddenly arrived at my dorm.

It was 1.30 pm.

The weather was so hot and I was so tired.

It was enough reason for me to go sleep after I greeted my room mates.

As soon as I woke up, I went to toilet to take a bath.

To my surprise, most of all of my toiletries that I had kept were gone.

My shampoo... my soap...my toothpaste... My detergent... And many others were no were to be seen.

leaving only a lone singgle toothbrush. 

" ... "

Angry? Annoyed? Irritated? 

Just how many plates of meal worth of money that I need to sacrificed for this?

No wonder if my heart was blakened to such degree.

I sighed laudly instead of screaming.

did I ever talk about this kind of problem to my mother? 

Yes,  I did and she would always answer like this....

" Isn't it good that your are intentionally helpfull?  Just consider it as your charity. The God just want you to get the re-new your things and we are wealthy enough to do that "

After remembering that, I sighed again...

Okay, let's just buy the new one.

I did wonder...

They say that A good villain born from a good person who was badly wronged.

So...

Would this kind of hidden generosity enough turn me to an antagonist in a random story'?

Though... 

I did prefer to be A hidden dark Hero.

I smilled by my self as I move my feet  to a nearby Local shop while thinking about that

0