Young warrior (2)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young man wake up as I was in the middle of cooking. 

" Ugh... Sorry I have fallen a sleep, Letme Finish the rest "

" Nah lad, you are too tired. "

" Please, let me help you "

" Stop being stubborn and take a rest,  you can be the one who distribute the food later "

" Thanks! "

That time was our last chance to take a Rest.

A couple hours later, we had arrived on battle field. 

The leader giving us energetic speech that burn Determination Fiercely.

After that, all of us gather with our own family and close relative to give the last encouragement and last Will. 

All of us, but that Young man.

He was alone, 

No family,

No relative. 

Then, the war began.

All of people began to take their own position. 

Most veteran took the front line while the youngest took the back line. 

All young man were at back line but him. 

He dared to take front line.

So, I went there and grabbed his hand. 

" Do you have experience in war? "

" No, it's  my first time "

" Then, take back line! So that you wouldn't die first if we won and you could still survive if we lost "

But, no matter how much I convinced him, he didn't move a bit until the enemies came.

A war trumpet could be hear laudly and a rain of arrows fell from the sky.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The enemies was knocked back and escaping. 

We won the war!

We won the war!

We were the winner!

An energetic cries could be heard all over the battle field. 

Some people began to cry,

Some sitting on the ground,

Some knelling and thanks to the God

Some just lying their tired body. 

Those all was only last for a moment. 

The very next that we did were busily looking for our family and relative. 

Were they still alive ?

And so, a simmilar drama of tragedy and gratitude could be seen all over the battle field. 

After I gathered with my own family and relative, the first thing I thought was the condition of that lonely young man.

I began went around the battle field while shouting his name. 

About one hour later, I found him. 

Lying helplessly as there were many arrows and swords stuck in his body.

He was still alive, but impossible to be saved. 

He was roughtly breathing and was dying. 

" Uncle... "

" We won "

" Uhuk.... Y-yeah, we won "

" Is there your Last wish? "

" ...I have a little sister back in my home... She always..greets me with ..big smile...everytime I arrived... She also alway.s ...crying everytime...I go out..... Uncle.... Promise me... To ensure.her..future...uhuhkkk...and tell my mother...about my brave story'....in battlefield......she might won't..believe you except if you..take...my blody clothes...back...... "

And so...his breath was slower and slower until it stopped for eternally.

All of the surviving soldiers were only webt back after burrying our comrades. 

And so do I.

But, the first place I aimed was not my home, but the small village of that young man. 

Over there, 

there was a little girl no more than 10 years running around. 

Everytime a surviving soldier passed her, she would ask them about her brother. 

" Uncle... Do you know my brother "

" sorry, I don't know "

" Sir, my  brother was like this... Do you know how condition "

" My apologize "

" Excuse me, mister, do you happen to meet my brother "

" Sorry...."

That how I had a huch that this was that young man little sister. 

I came to her and asked about their brother characteristic in detail

her answer was right on the spot. 

So, I asked her to meet her parents. 

It was only her mother left, an old Lone woman begin to open the door and told her his son bravery. 

At first, they didn't believe me at all. 

Then, I showed the bloody shirt of the youngman to the mother and the little sister.

" Isn't this that young man outfit? "

The little girl cried uncontrolably, while the mother took the bloody shirt and entered her room immedietly 

...

...

...

Right at that moment, I woke up uncomfortably 

0