Prologue: The New Earth Spirit’s Palace
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*CAUTION SOUNDS*: This fanfic starts after the final chapter of "The Eternal Hakurei Master". You don't really need to read it but you could get more details if you do.

After the crude battle for Gensokyo on one of its worsts incidents ever, a great banquet was being held at Hakurei Temple. Reimu has become now the Eternal Hakurei Master and the true Head of her Sanctuary.

The black two-tailed cat Rin Kaenbyou and the Yatagarasu Utsuho Reiuji had to leave soon since their Master Satori Komeiji was returning from her vacations with her little sister Koishi and they had to be at home by then to explain how everything happened and why the Earth Spirits Palace had to be rebuilt back to Normal. Both of them are flying back to Home. (1) The blue Zombie Fairies were in pyramid formation above the Cart for the Corpses, they were as cute as always with diverse cartoonish expresions on their vissage.

(1): If you like more details, you can read my previous Fanfic "The Eternal Hakurei Master".

Orin: "Eirin-Sama is very good at healing wounds, nya. I've got much better in no time!"

Utsuho: "But don't do any reckless move, Rin-Chan! I'm worried about you..."

The Cat licks the crow's left cheek showing affection. Okuu's face acquires a nice reddish tone while she starts passing her fingers through the big black half ponytail's locks.

Orin: "You are so cute, Okuu-Chan! Purrr~"

The Undead fairies were eating spectral popcorn and looking carefully at the scene. 

Utsuho: "Reimu and Yukari-Sama are going to get married at this rate... right. I was thinking about us, Rin-Chan..."

Answers the Yatagarasu which personality is more warm than explosive in front of the Cat. Suddenly, she was imagining herself in a night sky-like galaxy bride dress with her hair made into her usual half ponytail but with a star ribbon with her stunning femenine figure standing out due to her strong legs and big chest. Orin was coming to her with her blunt banged red mane down in a black bride attire with a veil, all their Gensokyo friends present there including Reimu, Parsee, Yuugi and everyone else, Satori and Koishi conducting the ceremony while the Zombi Fairies perform an Orchestra directed by the one who always wear a construction helmet to lead the Corpse transportation. Everything was a perfect loving fantasy on the Yatagarasu's head. On her imagination, she was holding the Cat on her arms and giving her a soft French Kiss while caressing her intense red soft locks.

Orin: "Errr.. Okuu-Chan... Okuu-Chaan! Eiki-Sama is going to arrest us for interrupting the air traffic!"

Back to reality, the Yatagarasu reacts with a hilarious jump in shocked face. Then, her Bird Brain makes her stay for some seconds in place with wide-open eyes.

Utsuho: "Rin-Chan? What are we..."

Orin: "We are going home, nya~. Don't worry, darling. I'm here for your memory loss. Remember? I'll hold all our memories together!"

Utsuho: "Thank you, Rin-Chan."

The leader of the Zombie Fairies makes some gestures and then, they group in a cicle like if they were to design some sort of important plan or tactic. She says with sign language "This is unacceptable! We haven't any Wedding Ring ready! We need to give Master Orin our thanks for putting our souls to rest and let us leave with her!". They they start to whisper. After all, the Zombie Fairies are the result of what happens when Orin fulfills the Last Will of someone who is dying, saving their Soul before getting the Corpse. They were people before the Afterlife who met a tragic end and the Cat wields their sad memories and stories on her heart trying to put a smile for them. Sometimes the pain of living such tragic stories ends breaking her inside and Okuu is there to cheer her up.

Utsuho: "And I'm here for you anytime you need to ease your feelings okay? Even if you say that you can't cry in front of them. Even if you could just get the Corpse and Run...  you are always still standing there for the Dead until the end."

Orin's ears vibrate a bit before her vissage shows a wide smile. She purrs.

Orin: "I don't know what could I do without you, nya."

Utsuho: "Hey! Since it's you who provide corpses and I control the Temperature of the Geyser... why don't I help you more actively? I want to be with you more time, darling."

Orin: "That would be wonderful, meow. Oh, and... Ran-Sama... she offered me to train in the Yakumo Clan Ways before. She says that I have plenty of potential."

The Yatagarasu nods proudly with a determined face raising the Nuclear Reactor Control Rod from her right arm.

Utsuho: "I'm agreed, you are quite strong. We are in fact, even Reimu can have problems against us by separate. One day, I would like to rematch! To see if she can still beat us after our improvement! You should take her lessons, Rin-Chan. And we have to show them our new combined spells!"

The red-haired cat giggles with some circumnstance face, touching one of her braids. Raises an index finger remembering how the Zombie Fairies couldn't handle the coordination in spell with gag white eyes, remembering how they ended with an epylectic attack rolling in the ground with dilatated pupils.

Orin: "Honestly we are a mess in that. If we don't control where the Nuke should be concentrated... the girls can't handle the bomb and if they can't... well... caution~. We don't want to transform Gensokyo in a post-Apocaliptic wasteland filled with Mutants and all of that~."

Utsuho: "Kanako-Sama says that I'm part of Gensokyo's progress in Future. But Nukes are a real danger out of control. What about asking her and Nitori-chan for some way of handling it? They know much about science! And I'm a bird... hehehe..."

Orin: "I can assist with you to these Physics theory classes to help. Miss Keine is an excellent Teacher as well but I don't know if she's that interested in Science, purr~. The blowhole is there, let's go Okuu-Chan!"

The Yatagarasu nods as they start to fly underground. Orin starts focusing on drive the Cart correctly by that abandoned place filled with boulders and crumbling walls. The undead fairies are preparing their security belts.

Orin: "Honestly, nya. Someone needs to fix this road! One day is going to crumble in pieces! We need to speak with Parsee and make her tell Yuugi to do it. She's crazy strong for working with rocks like nothing."

Utsuho: "Or I could blow it away with a Spell."

The Fairies started shaking their head like no tomorrow in answer to that. The black cat makes a shocked expression. She doesn't want to hurt Utsuho's feelings when she only wants to help giving her best.

Orin: "Maybe that should be in an emergency, nya~."

After some seconds, they reach for Parsee's bridge. The blonde emerald-eyed envious youkai is guarding the bridge as always. She's fixing herself, it was unusual to see her in a black and green kimono ornamented with broken hearts. Her wavy bob hair was fully down and she was doing her makeup with the usual groan, the scene was quite an spectacle specially with her saying things low. She even was red, but not because of envy.

Parse: "Grr... I'm sure that Yuugi-Sama is going to be so out of my league tonight... damn it, I have breast envy! Why have them to be so big... and her muscular body that makes me melt..."

Picks her coffee mug and sips a bit to try slowing her envy burst. Uses some emerald makeup on her eyes to conceal the eyebags of having so much coffee.

Parsee: "What do you want. To cross? You don't need to ask. Pass... grr..."

Utsuho: "Wow, you are pretty today, Parsee-Chan."

Orin: "Is Yuugi-Sama having a date tonight with you, nya?"

Parsee: "I'm not so lucky as you two... Orin has such a beautiful hair... and Utsuho such an explosive body... damn. And I have to do it with this! No, I'm just trying to take a day off in the city and visit her."

The black cat winks her right eye and makes a victory sign with the hand while Utsuho raises her right arm with a determined smile.

Orin: "Thanks for the compliment, nya. You are pretty, don't underestimate yourself!"

Utsuho: "Good luck! You can do it!"

Parsee: "You... you just pass... seeing your beauty makes me envious..."

Both of them cross the bridge. The envious youkai keeps retouching her makeup when the two girls stop looking.

Orin: "Strange way of saying good things about people. She's not bad after all."

Utsuho: "Envy is a part of her nature, she can't help it."

Once the duo reach the lights of Former Hell City, a tall blonde Oni crosses in front of them. She was much bigger than Suika since she's adult. Her big messy mane and her beautiful muscular body is marked in her fireworks blue kimono exposing Yuugi's incredible legs and giving a hint of the chest. A big red horn was on the oni's head. A carefree and charismatic smile could be seen on her face.

Yuugi: "Welcome back, pet duo! Wanna join me in a drink? Heh, the new palace construction is fully over! Satori-Sama will notice some improvements over the original Blueprint."

Utsuho: "Thanks for your hard work, Yuugi-Sama."

Orin: "We would like to drink with you but Parsee-Chan is really eager to do it in our place."

Utsuho: "She really loves you, didn't you notice?"

Yuugi: "Is that so? Hmm, alright. She's kinda cute with that compulsive envy of hers. Why not?"

A smile illuminates the duo's faces as they look each other.

Orin: "I'm so glad for Parsee, nya!"

Utsuho: "Same! But we have to get going. Yuugi-Sama, I hope things go well between you two."

The Oni points at herself with an index finger.

Yuugi: "Don't worry, ladies. I got that covered. Satori-Sama and Koishi-Chan are going home now. Go and see with your own eyes!"

Orin parks the Cart near to the entrance to the Earth Spirits Palace. The Fairies go down from it and disappear to get a rest. Meanwhile, a short purple-haired youkai with a third eye accompained by a shorter green-haired one with a cute smile on her face are at the double door that leads inside.

Satori: "Home Sweet Home..."

Koishi: "The new Coast Town is a very relaxing place, sis! We should invite Remilia-Sama and her sis next time!"

The purple-haired mistress closes her eyes and the third one opens.

Satori: "Something feels different. Orin, Okuu... your hearts have experienced something intense recently. Care to explain? I want to share your thoughts. I feel like you have experienced new Danmaku." (2)

(2): Satori Komeiji has the skill of awakening nightmares and using danmaku from another living being as long as it's inside of the victim's memories. That's why against Reimu she can use even Yukari Yakumo's spells.

Utsuho: "It was an incident against a world-devourer... the Ade... something?"

Orin: "An Adephagos, it was crazy because Reimu needed us and many other people from Gensokyo to win, nya!"

Koishi: "Reimu having problems with an incident? That's new, sis!"

Utsuho: "Our home has been destroyed by the one who commanded that being and had to be rebuilt."

Satori: "Things get twisted easily when one is not at home. However you did a great job, girls. Your hearts feel like one, that's why you are capable of great things."

Proceeds to headpat both of her pets. The cat reacts with purrs, closing her eyes and the Yatagarasu makes a goofy smile.

Utsuho: "You got that right. I love Rin-Chan!"

Orin: "And that's mutual, purr~."

Koishi: "Sis, mating season draws near, right? It occurs during summer if I'm not mistaken."

Satori: "Just don't use our bed for that, do it elsewhere. You have my permission."

The pets get heavily blushed with a hilarious shocked face. Both of them feel how some butterflies start travelling through their stomach and their hearts start melting with a soft and warm ticklish sensation.

Orin: "Errr.. I understand, meow..."

Utsuho: "We... we should see how Yuugi-Sama did our home... right?"

Satori: "Right. Control your beyond midnight thoughts a bit."

Koishi: "Sis, can I have a look to them?"

Satori: "You are a child, Koishi. Don't look. Pets must have their privacy."

After going inside, everything looks the same at first. The ground has red and black squares, the outer light filters from the big colored crystals and several enormous pillars are holding the roof.

Orin: "Yuugi-Sama talked about improvements but I see it the same, nya."

Satori: "However I can see new doors, like if the place of every room has changed."

Koishi: "Wooow, exploring is fun!"

Utsuho: "The access to the Deserted Hell and the Geyser is as always."

Satori opens a random door and inside there is a pool of Underground thermal water with a night sky-like background. Two showers typical from the Outer World were at one side of it.

Koishi: "Sis, a relaxation place!"

A shine crosses the elder sister's eyes.

Satori: "I see, we can return the favor to Yuugi-Sama inviting her anytime. Remilia is going to love this."

Koishi: "Big, sis... what are you feeling and thinking? And why are you blocking me the access?"

Satori: "Nothing special, Koishi. You'll understand when you grow up."

Orin: "I'll go to see the Geyser's status, it was a while since we did check it out!"

Utsuho: "I go with you, darling!"

Satori: "When you are done, come to relax with us."

The duo descended the lava caves to find some sort of molten core forming a big blazing sphere. But it was lacking its usual shine and size.

Orin: "Uh-oh... our fight to help Reimu left it unattended. I should get going to search for more souls, meow..."

Utsuho: "This is serious, I'll go with you! If you aren't going to rest at least let me help! I have never seen it like this!"

After inspecting the worrysome status of Gensokyo's Underground Core, they decided to depart in another journey on their own to recover its original shape and temperature before is too late.

Orin: "I'm afraid that we won't be able to rest this time, Okuu-Chan..."

Utsuho: "It doesn't matter, Rin-Chan. I would do anything for you."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Do you want to see these this couple in a real wedding?
  • Please! With Zombie Fairy Orchestra included! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nop Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I have ideas (justify your answer) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0