A Relaxing Vacation (Furry, BDSM, Female Master, Transgender)
1.1k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nothing is more relaxing for an herbivore than being chased through the woods by your carnivorous girlfriend.


Fetish: Pred/Prey, Blood, Knifeplay (with Claws), CNC, Harsh Fucking, Anal, Watersports, Breathplay

Many thanks to my wonderful girlfriend, Dawn, for the help with proofing this project. You make my work shine!

Cover Art Source


Trish looked out the car window, seeing that civilization had long ago abandoned her. The road ahead was made up of dirt and gravel with nature trying desperately to reclaim its dominion. There were no buildings out here with the last cabin being passed over ten minutes ago.

She was so far away from civilization in fact that most of the good radio stations had faded away, leaving only CBC radio and a few Christian rock stations that played aggressively okay music dedicated to the lord above.

Her gaze drifted to the car’s side mirror and she caught her reflection, offering a thin smile at the tired sheep who stared back. Her hair was poofy and dyed a vibrant green, looking a little frazzled after packing and driving all the way out here. A thick ring went through her nose, one of the many piercings that dotted her complexion, though it was the only one left slightly askew by today’s frantic nature.

She looked down at her attire, rubbing the threadbare fabric of her shirt between her fingers. The outfit was perfect for the outdoors; a pair of tattered jeans and a t-shirt. The shirt was from a band she had liked as a teenager and was nearly falling apart at the seams.

It was making a worthwhile sacrifice today.

“Excited for the weekend?” Trish asked.

She looked over at her girlfriend, Carol, seeing that she nodded though kept her eyes focused upon the road ahead.

“Nothing but relaxing around a cabin with bad cell phone reception, reading books, cooking with a campfire, and going skinny dipping without getting into any trouble for it,” Carol said, flashing a playful little smile. “Plus, I also get to have a ton of amazing sex with my beautiful girlfriend which is a very nice bonus if I might add.”

She reached up from the wheel and ran a hand through her soft brown mane before rubbing the bridge of her snout. The yawn that followed ensured that Trish had an opportunity to see the wolf’s many sharp canines which sent an excited little tingle crawling up her spine.

“If you can catch me,” Trish teased.

Carol smirked. “It’s a matter of when, darling, not if.”

She had opted for something appropriate for the conditions as well, having gone with a pristine pair of jeans and a buttoned-up plaid shirt that stood partially opened. Though there was also a leather jacket that lingered over top. Her appearance was far more conventional, lacking any of the accessories that Trish’s punkish nature bore.

“Are we crazy for doing something like this?” Carol asked.

Trish smirked. “I mean probably a little bit but we’re both adults who came to a shared consensual agreement on what we wanted to do this weekend. Plus…” She flashed a smile. “You have to admit that this sounds like it’s going to be really fucking hot.”

“I hate that you’re right,” Carol teased, shaking her head. “Like… I’ve been thinking about this all week at work. It’s been really hard trying to stay focused on team meetings when all I can think about is how scared you’ll look when I have you pinned against a tree with my hand grasping at your throat.”

Trish whimpered and couldn’t help but rub her thighs together. “F-fuck…”

“Just know that if I do find you,” Carol went on, licking her lips. “I’m going to do whatever I want with you. I hope you know that.”

“Those are the rules,” Trish teased. “Though personally, I can’t wait for you to give up so I have a cute little slave to take care of me on this vacation.”

Carol snorted but didn’t rise to the challenge.

“I even made sure to pack a cute little maid outfit for you to wear around the cabin,” Trish continued. “Mind you, I couldn’t really find space for extra panties in my luggage, so…”

“Goad me and I promise you that I’ll be even meaner when I finally catch you,” Carol growled.

Trish smirked. “Oh no, who would want that?”

“Anything means anything darling,” Carol warned, allowing herself a dark little smile. “And I can pretty fucking cruel if I want to be.”

Trish bit her lip. “How mean are we talking here?”

She shuffled a little bit in her seat, allowing her mind to wander. This was a sheep with a few fucked up fantasies and her mind was more than eager to feed them to her, providing her with all sorts of evil little things that she wanted to be put through. Each was more nefarious than the last, spreading a warmth towards her loins.

Carol seemed to notice this, glancing at her from the corner of her eye. “I’m wondering if I should even let you know…”

“Oh, so you have nothing then,” Trish teased, batting her lashes. “Because that’s the line you use whenever you have nothing planned.”

“I have plenty of things planned,” Carol snapped.

The car started to slow as they neared the end of the road. There was a little cabin up ahead, the first sign of civilization they had seen in a good long while. There was a door and a lockbox in the front that their host had given them instructions to access.

“Let’s just say that you’ll be eating nothing but ass for the rest of the weekend,” Carol said. “And I might even make you sleep outside like the other animals if you don’t smarten up.”

Trish’s eyes widened. “You wouldn’t dare.”

“I mean I wasn’t going to be so mean but…” Carol turned and grinned, ensuring that Trish got another chance to see all of those razor-sharp canines in all of their glory. “But then you decided that you wanted to be a dumb little prey animal and get under my coat.”

She reached out and grabbed Trish’s hair, tugging back upon it and exposing her neck.

Trish gasped and let out a tense note of panic as she felt those dangerous teeth nip at her fragile throat, touching down upon her flesh, digging into it just a little. Carol’s warm breath was wet, licking against Trish’s wool as a feral snarl bubbled forth.

Though her throat was left intact as Carol drew back and looked at her companion, grinning. “But I think I have something else cruel in mind.”

“W-what’s that?” Trish asked.

Carol snorted. “You don’t get to have any fun until we’ve finished unpacking the car.”

She turned off the engine and got out, popping the trunk.

Trish shivered with a pent-up excitement, feeling her pulse still hammering away. It would take awhile for it to slow. Her eyes were wide and she was very much aware that something had hardened inside of her jeans. Still, she managed to draw in a breath and get some semblance of control over her senses.

She could wait until the car was unpacked.

Hopefully…

She got out and moved towards the cabin’s door, pulling out her phone and going over to her notepad. There was a four-digit code on it which she punched into the lockbox, opening it and grabbing the key inside.

“This cabin looks pretty nice,” Trish said.

Carol snorted. “It does, shame we won’t be spending a whole lot of time around this place today.”

She came over with a cooler in her hands just in time for Trish to open the door and step inside.

“By the way, babe…” Carol started.

Trish cocked a brow and looked over her shoulder. “Yeah?”

“No matter what happens this weekend, I just want you to know that I’m really glad to be spending some one and one time with you,” Carol said, grunting as she placed the cooler down in the entryway. “Nice that we finally got a chance to do this.”

She returned to the car with Trish following behind.

“I’m sure that you’re also glad that it comes with a ton of sexual depravity,” Trish added.

Carol snorted. “I mean that’s just a nice little bonus but I think…” She grunted as she drew out a suitcase. “I think this is our first vacation together.”

“I think so too,” Trish replied, trying to recall if there was another time. Though no engagement came to mind.

She paused before grabbing something herself, taking a moment to enjoy the natural world around her. It was still the middle of the afternoon, meaning that there was still plenty of sunlight left. The air felt nice and cool, birds were singing, trees were rustling in the soft breeze, and it seemed that the sound of insects was minimal.

Honestly, it was the ideal type of environment to get stalked through the woods by your girlfriend.

“Heard it's supposed to rain tonight,” Carol said.

Trish smirked. “Then you better catch me before it does.”

She finally grabbed her own suitcase and started to heft it towards the cabin.

“Maybe I’ll wait until it does rain,” Carol replied, winking at her. “Let you get nice and wet and then I’ll fuck you filthy in the mud. I think that sounds… primal.”

“Sounds dirty,” Trish grumbled, shuddering at the thought.

Carol smirked. “Trish doesn’t like mud in her wool; I’ll have to keep that in mind.”

Together, the two of them dropped off their suitcases and returned to the car.

“Also, can I just offer you a free piece of advice,” Carol teased.

Trish cocked a brow. “Sure?”

“I would wash off that perfume if I were you,” Carol said, kissing her on the cheek. “I can smell it from a mile away.”

“Babe…” Trish flashed a mischievous little smile. “Why do you think I’m wearing it?”


Trish looked into her backpack, taking note of the meagre collection of supplies that she had been granted for this fun little activity. Inside were a few light snacks, a couple bottles of water, a walkie-talkie, a first aid kit, an emergency flare, and a can of mace – only to be used on actual wild carnivores.

The game might’ve been a game but there was no point in taking needless risks when playing it.

As she looked over at Carol, she noticed that her girlfriend had a similar backpack though hers was a little bulkier, owing to the assortment of ropes and non-lethal traps that hung from it.

Her coat was now off and she had also shed her plaid shirt, tying it around her waist and leaving her tits exposed for the entire world to see; even if that world was just Trish at the moment. She looked a little stoic actually, surveying the forest with a reserved energy.

“How much of a head start do you want?” Carol asked.

Trish hummed and looked out upon the forest, seeing just how thick the brush and foliage became. This was real wilderness that wasn’t groomed for sentient consumption. It would be pretty easy to get lost in a place like that.

“Do you think five minutes is too hard on you?” Trish replied.

Carol smirked and came over, taking a knee beside Trish and carefully grasping her arm. She drew it towards her nose and allowed herself a nice deep breath, taking in her scent. The action made her eyes dilate a little and filled them with something that was more primal and instinctual than millennia of civilization could ever hope to dissuade.

“Five minutes will be plenty,” she teased.

Trish flushed and tugged her arm back. That little look had been tantalizing in its own right, filling her with a nucleus of fear, a piece of her prey species lineage came back to haunt her and reminded her that in the natural order this wouldn’t be a roleplay. Back in the old days she would’ve just given Trish something that would lead to her death.

“You have five minutes,” Carol warned, her voice bearing the edge of a growl.

Trish remained motionless for a moment, trying to pull her brain back towards something that might’ve approached rationality. It was hard to think straight when there was a prickle of fear that seemed to smother her brain.

“Four minutes and fifty seconds,” Carol counted.

Trish stirred as she realized that the countdown had begun. She leapt to her feet, sprinting towards the forest. As she breached through the foliage, she heard a chuckle that seemed to worm its way into her very psyche, making that primal fear return even more real than before. She had just become true prey, more than just mere entertainment.

Her shoes pounded upon the ground, plunging into dirt and discarded foliage. She had no doubt that she was leaving all sorts of interesting little prints behind though she also wondered if Carol really needed them considering the scent that she held onto.

There was only one way to find out and that was with time.

Trish’s pulse was hammering inside of her chest and her breath came out in laboured puffs. She was fit but even she couldn’t hope to maintain an all-out sprint for a prolonged period of time. There were limits to her endurance and she was rapidly approaching them.

More and more trees whipped by and the uneven ground made it hard to continue in a straight line. Trish idly wondered if maybe she was moving in a circle or straying away from her intended path though she couldn’t spare much time lamenting this.

A stream approached up ahead and she leapt over it like an athlete taking a hurdle. It was impressive what adrenaline could bestow upon someone as she moved through the terrain with a vigour she didn’t know that she possessed.

Though even adrenaline had its limits. After several minutes of sprinting, she came to a stop, bracing herself against a tree and panting desperately for breath.

Hopefully, she had time to spare for the tiniest amount of rest.

She ducked behind a tree and shed her backpack, reaching inside and grabbing a bottle of water. With care, she tilted it back and started to drink from it, desperately gulping down half of the contents in a couple of potent pulls. This helped sate her thirst and pushed the fatigue away, if only for a little while.

Though as she returned the bottle to her backpack, she could hear something heading in her direction, coming from the cabin’s direction. It was a beast in the midst of its own wild chase, smashing through loam and brush, barreling forward with no reservation or delay.

“Fuck!” Trish barked, feeling fear leap into her throat.

Roleplay had such a wonderful ability of adapting to reality, making the illusions feel shockingly real. There was a legitimate fear in her veins as her pulse thundered once more.

Trish scrambled to her feet and started to run ahead, doing so frantically as she tried to put as much distance between herself and the approaching predator as possible. Though she could hear the thunder of heavy paws growing closer, her tormentor was going even faster than herself.

Trish cursed herself for taking a break, hating that she was going to get caught so soon because of it. This game was supposed to last hours, not mere minutes.

She spared a look over her shoulder though the brush ensured that she couldn’t see anything besides for the immense forest that seemed to surround her so utterly. Still, she could hear heavy thuds and the puffing of another figure who was rapidly gaining ground.

Once more, she crossed an identical stream and for a grim moment she realized that she had just gone in a circle.

Suddenly, Trish found herself flying forwards as her foot caught on something. She managed to catch herself before she landed right on her face, scrapping her hands and rubbing them raw instead. Still, what was a little blood when her life was on the line?

She managed to get to her feet and renew her sprint, feeling more and more fear flooding into her system with every passing second.

There was a feral snarl behind her, sounding absolutely animalistic in nature.

Trish glanced over her shoulder and managed to catch a hint of Carol who was now visible. She was practically nipping at her heels.

“Slow down,” Carol snarled, flashing her teeth. “And I promise that I’ll go easy on you.”

Trish was under no illusion that this was the truth. Instead, it only renewed her efforts, sending adrenaline-laced fear spilling into her veins. It was enough to propel her forwards, putting even more vigour into her step. At this point, it seemed like this was the only thing that was keeping her going.

The distance between them was no longer shrinking as she pushed herself harder than she had ever pushed herself before.

She blew past a branch, without thinking, whipping it across her body. This turned out to be good as it slammed back and cracked Carol right in the face with quite some force.

Trish let out a triumphant laugh though promptly started to slow.

You just smacked your girlfriend in the face with a fucking branch, you dumbass.

“Oh shit,” Trish whispered.

She came to a skidding halt and turned to look at her girlfriend. Carol was now upon the ground, motionless.

“Oh shit,” Trish yelped as she came rushing towards her. “Babe, babe, are you okay?”

She came to a stop and reached for her girlfriend, feeling the adrenaline starting to fade in an instant. Though showing mercy turned out to be a bad idea, a really bad idea.

Carol suddenly jerked forwards and leapt at her, pouncing upon her and knocking her to the ground. She pinned her firmly to the soil and bared her many razor-sharp teeth in a vicious snarl. Saliva dripped from them and upon Trish’s face.

The branch had done some damage, bloodying Carol’s nose and scratching her cheek. Though this only added to her appearance, making her look even more vicious than before as there was a pure hot-blooded fury in her eyes.

Trish attempted to fight back but her arms were pinned roughly to the earth with one of Carol’s knees pressing between her legs. The sudden tackle had knocked the wind from her, not making things any easier.

“I win,” Carol growled.

Trish whined. “You cheated.”

Carol snorted and didn’t dignify that with a response. Instead, she drew her hand away from Trish’s and instead grabbed her shirt, bunching it up in one of her hands. She tore it away without delay, sending the tattered fabric flying.

This left Trish’s perky tits exposed.

Carol groped at one of them and brushed a claw right across the nipple, playing with the little piercing embedded within.

Though Trish got an idea, a cruel little addition to the game. If Carol was going to play dirty then she wasn’t going to be docile either.

Trish swung with her hand and hit Carol forcefully in the side, knocking her off balance and giving Trish a moment to try and slip away. She managed to wiggle free and nearly sprung to her feet though she felt a hand grasp at her ankle and yank it back, sending her crashing into the soil and knocking a few stray brain cells loose in the process.

She attempted to scramble away from the hand, kicking out and clawing at the mud.

“If you don’t stop squirming, I’m going to have to really hurt you,” Carol warned before snorting. “Well hurt you earlier than I intended to, at least.”

This didn’t put Trish even remotely at ease. Though the hand slipped away from her ankle and for a moment she thought that she might get another chance to run away. Only, before she could get to her feet, there was a heavy body upon her back, knocking the air out of her and pinning her roughly to the ground once more.

A pair of claws dug into her shoulder before drawing down, leaving a line of shallow bloody marks behind. They stung and Trish hissed, whimpering against this predator.

“Please,” she whispered.

Carol snorted. “I win.”

She dragged her tongue along Trish’s complexion before pulling one of her bulky arms around her throat in a headlock. This gave Trish a chance to see the blood that coated Carol’s claws and watch her lick them clean.

“Couldn’t even make it twenty minutes,” Carol chided.

She tightened her grip and compressed Trish’s throat, causing her to let out a string of choking little noises. Trish attempted to fight back but there was little she could do but pathetically squirm under this predator, fighting feebly against the weight of the far stronger body above her.

The seconds ticked along and the breathlessness started to have its intended effect, kindling her lungs and filling her mind with a familiar high. It also started to take away from her feeble resistance as her squirming grew fainter and fainter.

“Starting to get a little light headed there?” Carol teased.

She chuckled, the breathiness of her amusement brushing right against Trish’s ear. It was taunting in a way, knowing that her tormentor could breathe freely while she struggled for even the thinnest of pitiful rasps.

“Maybe I’ll knock you unconscious and have my way with you,” Carol chided. “I think that’d be cute. Get all the pleasure and just leave you with a mess to clean up in the morning.”

Trish reached up and cried to claw at the arm though there was nothing that she could do against it. Her fight was a feeble gesture, just as pathetic as her attempts to get away. Spots soon formed in her vision and her gaze started to grow increasingly unfocused.

Thankfully, Carol showed a hint of mercy, easing her grip just enough for Trish to breathe.

Trish took it, wolfing down air as fast as she could. The burn in her lungs soon faded and her mind became less muddled.

“Now I’m going to let go of you,” Carol warned. “If you try to run, I’ll make you regret it.”

Trish nodded.

Carol eased back and drew away from her, instead moving down to her hips. She gripped Trish’s jeans and yanked them off, exposing her lower half which was now just as naked as her torso. Her cute little cock was rock hard between her legs with a strand of something perverse clinging to her inner thighs.

“Dumb little whore,” Carol chastised.

She placed her claws upon Trish’s back and started to drag them down. The gesture was enough to make Trish suck in a breath though it wasn’t enough to break flesh, merely displaying the threat if nothing more.

This hand ended up on her hips which Carol gripped before pressing her own crotch forwards, ensuring that Trish could feel the sizeable bulge nestled within her jeans.

“I’m going to rape you before I eat you,” Carol warned.

Trish whimpered. “Please.”

“Oh no no no…” Carol chuckled, shaking her head slowly. “We’re far beyond begging, little sheep. You lost the game and now the big bad wolf is going to have her fun with you. If you’re a good girl I might consider letting you cum before I end your miserable little life.”

She pressed her fingers into Trish’s flanks, pushing just hard enough to dig small pinpricks into her hide. These marks burned and she could feel the tiniest splotches of blood bubble to the surface.

Even being this rough, Carol showed remarkable restraint. She would wound but not too grievously it would seem.

One of her hands drew away and she instead gripped at her own pants, pulling the belt free and placing it aside. She then squirmed out of her attire, exposing her rock-hard canine pride to the cool air of the forest.

Trish spared a look at it, flushing as she saw the beads of solid white pre that oozed from the tip of her fat cock. It was impressive, large enough that it wouldn’t be an easy thing to handle with a knot that looked downright intimidating to even look at.

Carol shed her backpack and plopped it down beside herself. She reached inside and retrieved a bottle of lube.

“Your one mercy,” she chided.

For the briefest of moments, both of Carol’s hands moved away from Trish’s body.

Trish took immediate advantage of this and tried to scramble away. Though her attempt was met by a deep growl as Carol placed a hand firmly on her back and slammed her down into the soil, knocking the air out from her lungs once again.

“Really?” Carol chastised.

She growled and raked her claws across Trish’s back, leaving a fresh trail of red across her skin. These cuts were shallow but enough to draw forth a scream.

This only seemed to entice Carol who started to rock her shaft between Trish’s plush flanks. She popped open the bottle of lube and started to pour it upon her erection, coating it in a solid sheen of the stuff. This only seemed to help with her rocking as she glided her erection back and forth with a greater ease.

Carol repositioned herself, moving overtop of Trish. One of her knees landed upon the back of one of Trish’s legs, pinning it to the soil. A hand roughly grasped the back of Trish’s neck as Carol stroked at her throat with blood-soaked claws, using it to hold her face into the dirt. The other hand settled upon Trish’s rump, spreading her cheek and exposing her tight little pucker.

“You’re leaking all over the place,” Carol quipped.

Trish growled. “S-shut up.”

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that you almost wanted to get caught,” Carol teased. “Dumb little prey, thinking with her dick and not her brain. Probably just wanted her tight little pussy fucked by the big bad wolf.”

Trish did in fact want that but still put on a tough face, not wishing to admit it out loud.

Carol snorted. “What? No smart comments?” She chuckled. “Why don’t you just try and run away again? Let’s see how that works out for you.”

Still Trish didn’t rise to the challenge.

Carol huffed. “Fine, give me the silent treat me, you dumb bitch.”

She prodded at Trish’s hole with the tip of her erection, poking away at this tight little pucker.

Trish braced herself, having never done something like this without warm up before. Still, she couldn’t help but revel in the treatment, caring little for the lack of care shown when it felt so wonderfully naughty in nature.

Carol continued to push against her hole, grunting as she tried to align herself with it. It took a couple of attempts but eventually she managed to wedge the speared tip inside.

Trish gasped and shivered against Carol’s touch. She practically cooed at the penetration.

The hand upon her throat clenched, compressing those two important little arteries in the side of her throat. Almost immediately, the sensation of intoxication came flooding back in, toying with her mind and corrupting it with a fresh dose of asphyxiated hormones.

Carol began to thrust forwards, pressing into her at a slow but steady tempo, working her way in slowly but surely, advancing inch by inch with every hard-fought thrust. It wasn’t long before Trish’s hole adapted to this harsh and mechanical penetration, making her predator’s progress that much smoother.

A low moan escaped Trish’s lips as she shuddered softly under Carol’s touch.

“Please,” Trish croaked.

Carol snorted. “Begging isn’t going to save you, prey.”

Then to reinforce this point, she drew her hips back and pumped them forwards without reservation, plunging deep into Trish’s needy little hole. Trish gasped at the sudden penetration, feeling her anus ache as the knot seemed so keen on attempting to slip in.

Carol growled and leaned forwards, nipping at Trish’s ear. At the same time, she started to shallowly rock her hips, not moving very far and ensuring that she remained nice and deep inside of her girlfriend.

Trish could feel herself stretched by every single inch, groaning at the sudden invasion.

Carol nipped again, this time actually taking one of Trish’s ears between her teeth and biting down sharply. This bite was harsh and more than enough to hurt though she wasn’t biting down nearly as hard as she could’ve.

Still, the pain made Trish tense, tightening around the cock inside of her.

“Oh, that’s a fun little secret,” Carol teased, letting go of Trish’s throat. “If I hurt you, you tighten up around my cock. Which…” she moaned, “feels absolutely fantastic by the way.”

Trish took the chance to breathe before whimpering softly. Her body shook under her but it didn’t seem like Carol minded as she once more pressed forwards. The knot pushed tight against her backdoor, not budging in the slightest.

So, Carol applied a little more pressure, bullying her way forwards.

Trish gasped as her pucker finally conceded, allowing the knot to slip inside with a nice wet slurp of lubrication.

“F-fuck,” she barked.

Carol chuckled and drummed her fingers against Trish’s side, allowing those sharp talons to prod at her flesh. Each of them acted as a warning, a little dagger that lingered there, ready to cut her at a moment’s notice.

Slowly, she continued to push inside, not stopping until her hips rested against Trish’s backside.

“Hope that knot isn’t too big,” Carol teased. “I know you herbivores are little bitches but… I’m aware that I’m a pretty sizeable wolf.”

“F-fuck you,” Trish whispered.

And just like those knives came into play, drawing across Trish’s side and leaving a fresh series of cuts behind. They were just deep enough for crimson to bubble forth, adding to a white canvas that was rapidly gaining a gruesome shade.

“Want to try that again, prey?” Carol asked.

Trish shook her head, keeping her mouth shut.

Her adorable little cock continued to bob under her, dripping another ration of lust and gifting it to the forest floor below. While the many little cuts burned there was a far more potent fire catching within her stomach, one which threatened to spread and consume her utterly.

“I didn’t think so,” Carol teased, patting her on the side. “It turns out that hurting you also makes you shut the fuck up. So, that’s a fun little bonus.”

She grunted and started to draw back, nice and slow. As her knot slipped out of Trish’s pucker there was a wet slurp.

Then Carol really started to go to town. There was no more caution to her actions, no warm up spared to her routine. She allowed herself to succumb to her feral desires as she started to really pound away.

Her pace was hurried and little primal grunts and growls oozed forth from her maw. There was a kindling in her eyes as she worked, growing faster and faster with every passing moment.

“Dumb little slut,” Carol growled. “This is what you deserve for making me work for my food.”

Once more, the knot slammed all the way down and this time Trish’s body was far more capable of handling it, taking it all the way inside of her with little more than a hurried gasp of discomfort from the sheep.

Wet plaps and crude grunts mingled together as Carol continued to hammer into Trish with more and more vigour. Carol’s grip tensed as those claws dug into Trish’s wool. Her tempo was so frantic now, unrelenting as she continued to pump away faster and faster.

“F-fuck,” Trish whispered.

She could feel the warmth growing, her pleasure starting down a path of no return. Her cock was as hard as a rock, leaking all over herself and the forest floor below.

Carol’s claws dug even firmer into her, putting a couple more pinpricks into Trish’s flesh and adding a fresh ration of crimson red, a mere sampling of blood.

“I’m getting close,” Carol huffed, growling through her teeth. “If you want to cum, you better do it now.”

Trish wanted to laugh though restrained herself from cackling out loud. As if that threat would accomplish anything on its own. Though she knew that there would be nothing stopping her from reaching that fateful little objective.

Each thrust started to fade in tempo, trading in rhythm for raw strength. Every single one of them brushed against something excitable inside of her hole, a little bundle of nerves that cried out in ecstasy whenever it was found.

Trish cursed under her breath, squirming as Carol hips continued to hammer away. Inch by inch she drew closer until finally…

She plunged over the edge.

Her entire body shuddered with a pent-up and lustful quality, quaking against the desire for release. Her cock twitched and a strand of solid white erupted from the tip, painting her belly. It was joined by a second weaker companion which feebly dripped onto the soil.

Trish cried out at the top of her lungs, her eyes wide with a feral and impassioned quality. She could feel her rump clenching tight around Carol who could only muster a couple more feeble thrusts into her backside.

Carol slammed into her one final time and allowed herself to join in upon this bliss as well.

Her seed was warm as it flooded Trish’s tight little rump. Unlike Trish, Carol managed a respectable amount of substance, flooding her girlfriend’s hole with rope after rope of hot semen.

Though as it tapered off, the two of them lingered in place, panting for breath. Their bodies were both quaking, fatigued from the passion of the moment.

Carol drew back slowly, pulling out Trish with a nice wet slurp. As her cock slipped free its fat knot was completely inflated. The sudden departure made Trish whimper, feeling so woefully empty after being stuffed so full of cock.

“That was…” Trish began.

Carol snorted. “Good?”

Trish nodded.

Carol started to get up, stretching her arms above her head and cracking the many joints in her back. It would seem that her body had strained to maintain the position that she’d been in.

She then nodded towards Trish. “Sit up and get on your knees. I’m not done with you yet.”

Trish groaned but obeyed, forcing herself onto her knees and looking down at herself. The wounds were actually pretty minimal, feeling far harsher than they were in reality. There were a couple red lines and few splotches of blood upon her white wool. Though even when letting loose it would seem that Carol showed remarkable restraint when it came to her work. There wasn’t a single mark that some gauze and time to heal wouldn’t fix.

“So, I lost,” Trish murmured.

Carol snorted. “And in record time too. Come on, babe, we set aside a full eight hours for this game.”

“I didn’t think you’d be that fast,” Trish said, glaring at her. “You didn’t have to go all out like that.”

“Ah yes, that’s exactly what every good pred/prey scene needs, some self-control and restraint,” Carol teased. She then gripped her cock and leaned back a little. “Anyways, I need you to hold still for me.”

Trish was about to ask why but the answer came soon enough as a stream of solid yellow piss erupted from the tip of Carol’s cock and splashed against her face. She flinched away from it though this only made Carol adjust her aim and piss on her chest instead, saturating it with urine.

The piss was warm and made Trish flush with an instinctual shame. She didn’t know what was worse, the piss or the fact that she was actually kind of enjoying the sensation of raw and unrelenting humiliation that came with it. The stream lasted for a good couple of seconds before it ended, leaving a fresh yellow hue all over Trish’s wool.

The scent of Carol’s urine was strong and the taste was rich, revealing that her girlfriend didn’t drink nearly enough water.

“It’s very important to mark your property,” Carol chided, letting out a lazy yawn. “It’s a part of my canine culture in fact.”

She came over and rested a hand upon Trish’s hair, running it through her green locks in a surprisingly tame gesture.

“You’re gross,” Trish grumbled, playfully glaring at her.

Carol chuckled. “And you love me for it, you freak.”

“Now what?” Trish asked.

Carol hummed. “I was thinking about getting you back to the cabin and into a nice warm shower. Then I’ll dress your wounds and after that…” She grinned. “Well, I have it on good authority that my girlfriend brought a maid outfit along for the weekend. So, I think you would look absolutely stunning in that. I’ll probably get you to wear it around the cabin while doting on my every need.” She looked down at Trish and winked at her. “How does that sound?”

Trish smirked. “Bitch.”

Carol snorted. “Oh, I’m going to make you pay for that.”


Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

 

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

8