The Young Reborn Master
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Description: Wei Fènghuáng young master after facing a crushing defeat towards a young genius was thrown away from his clan. Now humbled and willing to do anything for success he has to face the consequences of his actions. Will he suffer another beating or will he fight against his destiny is up for the fates to decide.

"What do you think the young master will do?" I heard a maid say.

"Well, he's probably just crying like the spoiled little brat he is!" A maid harshly whispered.

"Quiet what if young master heard us!? Much less his parents!" One of the maids said to the others. I bet they didn't think they heard me. The peasants would've been fired but I wouldn't dare waste my time on such vermin.

"Dammit, dammit, dammit. How, how could I lose. To a nobody no less." I grumbled to myself. I was wallowing in self pi-no regret. I didn't lose because I was weak and pathetic, but because I underestimated him! Yeah, and who would blame me? Have you seen me? I'm the young master of the Vermillion Phoenix goddammit! I've broken through every ceiling I've ever had and was heralded as a genius goddammit! It wasn't because-

"Wei..." I heard somebody... no my father said.

"You dare disrespect our clan!?" Father said. My heart ached with fear and pain. He wouldn't do it right?

"After, I put so much resources into you! After, I wasted so much time for you! After, I saved you from your own arrogance several times and disgraced our family name!" Father yelled in anger. I could see him shaking in anger and pain. I felt a impact on my cheek as I was knocked away, crashing into the wall. In surprise I put my hand over the impact feeling it. He did do it, he hitted me. 

"Maids throw him out!" Yelled out father. I could see them, the peasants picking me up. No, no, no.

"Father, father, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried out as tears went down my face.

"We can talk about this! Father please!" I cried out bargaining. He surely wouldn't right? Father, father loves me right? Maybe, he would just look back and say nevermind. I wouldn't be thrown out like some sort poor peasant right?

Father didn't look back, not even once.

I felt myself hitting the pavement feeling a heavy impact. It was raining I took note. How ironic really now that I think about it. I looked towards the heaven's. What did I do? Did I... did do something? I, I can do better. Give me a second chance. I gave prayer to heaven only for nothing to happen. So I sat there in the rain crying. And so I cried with all of my regrets. Losing, procrastinating, never doing anything, I was destined for greatness. Greatness, I was destined for it right? Right? I yelled out. More and more. And before I knew it, I screamed at the top of my lungs. It looked like for a second that the heaven's shook under my voice, if only a little, but I knew I was lying. 

It wasn't before long I sat in the rain covered by my tears and self hatred. I could've almost sworn that there fire as I stood up. I was going to succeed no matter what. I will do whatever it takes. I wiped away my tears and held a resolute gaze. Steam resonated off me as I walked towards my destination. I was going to reclaim my title as heir to the Fènghuáng Family.

I was reborn like a phoenix

Please check for any grammar mistakes and please enter it in the comments.

1