The World of Programus
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Description: The Book: World of Programus is a book detailing the world Programus and it's cities, culture, history, and it's magic. 1This book found after a few scientists messed around with a teleporter. The spatial distortional drift could result from it being from a alien planet. The paragraphs from below are several pages and scraps of knowledge we'd recovered via magic, technology, and searching. The structure and grammar of the book seems to be in it's pre alpha stage with several grammar mistakes and amature writing.

Chapter 5: Programus's magic.

Credential Level Two Required:

Certification Passed.

Programus's most well known and versatile magic is called Code. Code manipulates the code of reality albeit unlike many other magics it does so temporary. It's heavily weak at it's beginning states however their widespread use has been attributed to several reasons. The most popular and well known reason is due to the fact it's completely unaffected by the degradation of magic most likely due to the widespread use of regular coding due to being made in the era where programming and technology ran rampant2Though evidence suggest that places with no coding or programs heavily weakens Code. This should be kept in mind when Code appears in the modern world. however it's also attributed to being much easier to learn as it requires no trials or rite of passage but merely learning coding and programming though it should be noted that for it's full use knowledge of several sciences is require3 Heavy damage has been found with several paragraphs atomized to such a point most magic we have are uncapable of damge.

known as The Three Basic principles. The First Law of Neumann4It's unknown if this was inferring to John Von Neumann(physically, spiritually, or a reincarnate), his descendents, or just a person with Neumann as their name. Most divinations and info magic has proven to be either non respondent or vague. However, we have confirmed it's not the middle.  states that reality's code is unbendable to the all but the most powerful soul, will, magic, and technology. Most likely referring to how Code's changes is mainly temporary in most cases. A common example of this is that energy made unproportional (made out of noting, perpetual wave motion machines, 10 volts of energy turn to 11 ect) via Code get's wiped out. Even if this energy is converted, disappeared into seemingly nowhere, or got conserved for later use it'll go away. Though what happens to the consequences of said unproportional energy? That's where the Second Law of Neumann comes in.

The second law dictates that reality is imperfect and thus can be exploited, hidden from, and loopholes to abuse. Take for example, unproportional energy, say you turned a spark into a explosion right? The crater caused by said explosion is not removed. It's not energy destroyed or created merely the ground destroyed by energy. Sure there might not be heat as that's still created energy (albeit converted). That's why turning energy into more energy is such common offensive trick despite how temporary it is. You can turn somebody into a powerful magnet for a few seconds and they would be crushed. Yes reality will turn the magnetism of the poor victim back to normal but they would still be crushed, and the moved metal would still be there.

aw states that just like how features of person/thing can be exaggerated  or suppressed when explaining or imaginating something which can directly apply to reality. Code can turn these exaggerations and suppressed features into reality magnifying or lessening the laws of reality. Examples are: magnifying Newton's Third Law to the point where insulting somebody results in them insulting you with the exact spite and/or equally good insult. Or lessening it so you have less recoil when punching somebody.

Credential Level 5 Needed:
Credentials Passed.

It's found in the aftermaths of the Chronos Project. This has several repercussions and questions about the future of both this world and magic.

 

Stealth Sequel bitches!

0