NOAH MCROWANS DIARY ENTRIES
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Is Noah stupid for letting us read his diary?
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a psychopath idc 😈 Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Uh...Is he really letting us? Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

February 21 2024

The school had an assembly today about everything that happened. Thankfully, the guy got caught so no one has to worry about that. Other than that, everything was pretty much normal. I had music class as my first class which I always like and I ended up sitting by Marissa. Of course she didn’t talk to me. Well, that’s not a surprise because everyone overlooks me at school anyways. I just wish that I could get enough courage to start talking to her but it probably won’t happen anytime soon because i'm socially inept….Anywho, we had a lockdown drill today because of what happened and everyone was goofing around even though it’s supposed to be serious. The teacher got mad and yelled at us but everyone kept goofing off including me. I kinda feel bad about that lol Then she told us that we’re preparing just in case a random guy came into our school again, then everyone started trying to act serious again. Oh, did I forget to say that after I left the classroom, Alan tripped me. I tried to get up to push him but he was already running away and laughing with Marcus. Yeah…so that’s always a fun addition to my day. I feel like if i tell the teacher too much i will look wimpy so i’m trying to handle it myself. But…anyways, After that, Oliver came over today and we did our homework and played video games like usual. So that was all that happened. Yay.

0