CHAPTER 3: Useless System?
157 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' So, what's your ability? like gaming systems or Cultivation type systems or dating systems or smut systems. ' Yuki asked with an excited tone and he looked like a kid who got candy. 

[ My power is so overpowered that Gods needed to seal me. ]

[ Please open the lottery BGM..... ] 

Yuki was excited and he started to trust in his system. After all, he had no choice except to trust him. Besides, he felt like there was a unique connection between him and the system. If Yuki said to use the ' word ' to interpret the feeling, he might use the word called ' Soulmate '. It was like your long waited partner returned to you. By means, it was not romance or love. It was like ' Friend ' and ' Family ' . 

[ My power is ' I can give godly systems to other people ' . Godly Power, right? ] 

The system replied Yuki with a proud tone and if he had a real physical body. His body was going to be arrogant and full of pride. 

' Great but what will I get though? It is like having an army even though I can not command them. ' 

[.... ] 

The system didn't reply at all and Yuki's forehead started to form pumping blood veins and he started to piss off the system. 

" Suuuuuu.... " 

But he breathed the big air and trying to calm down, trying to think rationally. It must have some kind of overpowering power if the system's words were correct. 

' Can I get the powers of systems I gave to other people? ' Yuki asked with a hopeful tone and it was going to be overpowered. 

[ No ]

' Can I control the system's users? ' 

[ Clearly No ] 

' Can I give systems to anyone I like? '

[ Probably no. The Hosts must have a 100% matching rate with a system to get the systems. Like Us. ] 

' I see. ' Yuki muttered and started to think a lot of things. He was not an idiot by means and he knew the potential of the system. 

' I can change the world. ' He said with a serious tone on his face. He didn't like to fight and he liked to become NEET. 

' Annoying. ' He muttered with a defeated tone and he liked to become a normal guy without needing to worry about the world's safety. He was not generous enough to save other people.

' So what can you do currently? ' Yuki asked frankly with a serious tone. 

[ I can boost your superpower currently. Well, you really have an extremely useful ability. As expected from my partner ]  The system asked back with a serious tone and his partner didn't want to joke around so he answered very seriously. 

' It is shitty power. ' Yuki answered back with a tired tone. 

Because of his superpower, he was enrolled in one of the best Hunter Schools on the entire planet. His superpower was extremely useful but for him, it was an extremely annoying power and a curse.

' Can you do ' Status ' screen like games? ' Yuki suggested the idea that came to his mind. 

[ Ok. Wait a few minutes. ]

[ Done. Just muttered ' Status ' inside your mind to trigger the function. ] 

' Status ' 

[ Name - Yukigami Sasoru 

Age - 17

Occupation - Student 

Strength - 9 ( weaker than an average 16 years old)

Agility - 10 ( an average for 16 years old kids)

Stamina - 7 ( Need to work out. not going to lose a minute )

Intelligence - 16 ( An average)

Defense - 8 ( A kid can defeat you )

Luck - 17

Stones - 2

Systems - None

Users - None

Ability - Dimensional Sight ] 

[ An average point for an adult is 15 but you're 16 years old but you are lifestyle is pretty bad so you definitely have very low points. An average 16 years old kid has around 11 to 13. ]

' You don't need to lecture me. I know that. If you upgraded my ' Superpower ' , what will happen. ' Yuki immediately asked the important question. 

His superpower allowed him to see very far sight in Third Person POV. It didn't have a distance limit but the problem was the superpower was too big for him. Everything he tried to use, he would have a big headache and he could not last for 5 seconds.  In the worse case, he might die. The longer the distance, the more he had big trouble in using his superpower. Besides, his superpower had a lot of limitations that made it harder to use it. 

[ You can use your superpower very well. ] The system said with a creepy tone and Yuki didn't reply to him.

[....]

'.....' 

After whole 5 minutes of awkward silence, 

" Haha hahaha.... "  Yuki started to laugh like a madman. He laughed with a creepy feeling like a patient that was diagnosed with mental illness. 

[ Moshi Moshi... Master Yuki, are you crazy? ] The system said. 

" Shit...Holy Fucking Dog. " Yuki said while holding back his laugh. 

' Don't you already know? system ' Yuki said with a relaxed tone and his feelings were a roller coaster the whole day. 

 

[ I see. Your Humans are quite complicated. You can say that you're happy. ] The system replied like tsundere . The system already scanned his whole memories and he literally knew everything about him. 

' Feelings are very complicated, you know? ' Yuki replied with a smile and tried to think about his past.

Yep, there was the time, Yuki tried the best he could to use his ability. Every child dreamed of becoming a superhero that saved countless lives and got a beautiful Princess. He was extremely happy when he knew that his superpower was quite powerful and he dreamed to become the Hunter. The reality was hard on him but he tried his best. His childhood was a hospital because he used his superpower that his tiny body. His mother cried and begged him to give up his dream. After all, how could the mother see their kids hurting themselves? 

You know that was not that painful when you didn't have a superpower from the start. It was going to be painful when you lost it. But you know, the most painful and dreadful feeling was that you knew you have it and it was in front of your hands, only one centimeter apart but you could not use it at all. That was extremely painful and frustrating that could drive you crazy. 

That was Yuki passed through. The feeling was frustration and pain got him everything. Now, the system said that he could use his ability freely. His feeling was messed up and the whole thing was upside down.

' Let's leave that. How can I get systems? ' Yuki asked the most important question.

[ It is very complicated and I will explain it slowly. For now, we have two stones and that means we can get two systems. Try to get something from inside your mind and two stones will appear in your hand. After that, you wish like you like to open the presents and you will know what kinds of system the stones possess. ] 

' So like a Gacha game. ' 

[ Indeed, the life is Gacha game, itself. ]

' Well, I will try. ' Yuki replied and he immediately started to apply the system's words.

" Oh! It works. " The two stones appeared inside his hand and they were very small. They were like crystals instead of stone. One had a Rainbow color and the other one had a red color. 

" Beautiful. " The stones were really beautiful like a diamond. 

After appreciating the stone for a minute, he held the stones in his hand and his hand clapped like he was praying. He focused his mind and tried to imagine like he was opening the presents. 

[ Congratulations! You got ' Succubus Queen System. ]

[ Congratulations! You got ' Elementary Queen System] 

[ Succubus Queen System(B+)

Elementary Queen System( S) ]

5