SIDE STORY: WAKING UP IN THE MORNING
422 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the morning after the birthday party, Ed and Hermione were sleeping on the bed, covered by the blanket as both of them were naked. Hermione’s head was on top of Ed’s chest, snoring softly as she was a bit tired from their ‘activities’ last night…

Ed then softly stirred as he woke up, he felt a heavy weight on his chest, and saw that it was Hermione, he sighed softly as he caressed her head, attempting to wake her up.

“Hermione, wake up, we need to go to class...” Ed whispered to the girl.

Hermione responded by also stirring, she turned her head to Ed’s face, and smiled. “Morning.”

“Morning.” Ed also smiled, he kissed her forehead and said, “Now, can you get off of me please? I need to shower...”

Hermione just giggled and sat up, with only the blanket covering her body. Ed grabbed his wand, not his ‘wand’, but his wand, and he flicked it, his clothes suddenly flew to him, as well as Hermione’s. He quickly wore it, on the bed, and stood up.

“Do you want to eat breakfast here? Or at the great hall?” Ed asked Hermione, who was dressing up.

Hermione just smiled. “You don’t have to cook, I’ll just eat at the hall.”

Ed shrugged as he grabbed a fresh towel and clothes. “I need to cook for Ciri… so...”

“I forgot Ciri’s here...” Hermione murmured. “Alright then, might as well eat here...”

Ed hummed, and quickly showered. Once he’s done, it was Hermione’s turn. When Hermione was showering, Ed quickly went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. He grabbed some bacon and eggs from the fridge, and cooked breakfast for himself, Ciri, and Hermione.

Suddenly, Ciri got out of her room and greeted Ed.

“Good morning.” She said she looks horrible, probably hungover.

“You wizards got a cure for a hangover or something?” She continued, groaning.

“Ask Gilligan, there must be something here...” Ed said.

Ciri just hummed, then, her face turned to a smirk. “So… How was it?”

Ed raised his eyebrow, confused. “How was what?”

“You know… the sex.” Ciri blurted out.

“You’re the one who made Hermione ask me that?” Ed questioned in amusement.

“No, I just discovered her… habits...”

Ed sighed. “We didn’t have sex okay...”

Ciri was surprised. “You didn’t?”

Before Ed could answer, Hermione entered the kitchen, she was wearing the glasses that Alan gave her.

“Hello, what are you two talking about?” She questioned, although she was examining the glasses, figuring it out.

“Ciri just asked about the sex.” Ed blurted out, making Hermione blushed a bit.

“We didn’t have sex.” Hermione said to Ciri.

“Why?” Ciri was confused.

“We decided to wait a bit...” Hermione was the one who answered, even though she’s also dissatisfied with it.

“You two are really weird...” Ciri shook her head. Ed then gave the breakfast to the two females, and the three of them ate it slowly.

“Have you figured it out yet?” Ed asked Hermione, who was still tinkering with the glasses.

“I don’t really know how to use it...” Hermione murmured.

“Here, give it to me.” Ed said. “Where’s the manual?”

Hermione then took the glasses off, and gave it to Ed, along with the manual.

Ed read it for a while before humming. “It’s quite easy...”

“How do you use it then?” Hermione asked.

“You just need to think about it… there are about four features that are installed right now… 3D Scanning, Camera, making calls, and receiving calls… but you obviously can’t do the other two… so you can only use 3D scanning and the camera...”

“Can’t you also buy it or something? So I can call you...” Hermione commented.

“Maybe later.” Ed shrugged. He gave the glasses back to Hermione. “Here.”

Hermione then took the glasses back, and wore them. “What do you think?” She asked her boyfriend.

“You look good.” Ed nodded. “Like a proper bookworm.”

Hermione just snorted, and continued eating, she didn’t take off her glasses though.

Ciri on the side groaned. “Get a room you two.”

Ed just chuckled, and the three of them just continued eating. After that, all of them went to start their day.

15