Road to Haga – Part 1
122 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After one week at the first infections with the deadly virus named Z-745, people from Holland have started to evacuate the city and hide in their shelter until the military will arrive, or some of them, are risking their luck to leave this place, just like our three survivors who were blocked in a building, and now they are on their way to freedom, Haga.

  Those three survivors who are situated in an abandoned building are searching in random apartments for supplies, weapons like a screwdriver, a pistol, or even a kitchen knife. The names of the three survivors are Ronald, the guy with long blonde hair, who got on his belt a powerful revolver and a knife on the other side of the belt, is fat, short, he got a pair of shoes whose logo is "Snickers", and he is wearing a black t-shirt with a logo about "Death" and a pair of gray trousers because the black jeans they were stained with the blood of zombies. The second survivor is a teenager whose name is Mike, this dude is wearing a yellow hoodie, got a pair of blue jeans on him, o pair of glasses to help him see the world, and having on his back a bomb logo, also he got a backpack full of ammo for his UZI, who brought from a gun store before the apocalypse was about to come, and some food supplies like water, snacks, bread, cola, and painkillers. The last survivor is named Gerald, an old man, wearing a military outfit he just found, he is slim like the second dude, he got bread, unlike those two teammates, white hair who is not natural, a pair of boots for soldiers, and he has a sheath in which he keeps his axe with which he has killed a lot of zombies since the infection began, and a backpack containing a Desert Eagle with about a hundred bullets and a few smoke grenades because zombies are also attracted to grenades and make them to no longer feel the presence of human walking around.

  These three survivors have been locked up in this building for more than a week, right since the virus started. At first, it had been twenty-nine survivors. But as the days passed very quickly, certain survivors of this building decided to leave and look for supplies or leave this place for a nearby military base, like those three survivors, but they are not going to the army, instead, they are going to Haga and take a boat from there which will help them to leave this dammed place infected with that Z virus.

  After a few hours of investigating the place and gathering some useful supplies, these three survivors are ready to make their own way to the Haga. But, right when they have left the building, on the streets, are approximately a few dozens of zombies who are walking slowly to them because they can smell survivors blood. Gerald and Mike are preparing their fire weapons, but Ronald stops them.

  "You do not want to attract more trouble, guys," says Gerald when he has stopped them to use their guns.

  "What do you suggest, old man?" asks Ronald while he put his revolver back to his belt.

  "We will use our wrenches, screwdriver, hammers. Whatever doesn't create such a big sound, alright?"

  "Alright," says Mike putting his UZI back into his backpack, and taking from there a hunting knife he found in an abandoned room that belongs to someone who got bit on the first day.

  "Where did take the knife, kiddo?" asks Gerald looking surprised at Mike, and then he takes from the other side of his belt a kitchen knife.

  "Whatever you got it, you better know how to use it," says Ronald after he is equipping a machete he got from a teammate who got killed a few days earlier.

  Five zombies are coming closer to them, and all three of them have started to use their weapons to protect themselves and send those nasty zombies back to be dead. Gerald, with one single, swung, has successfully decapitated a zombie who wore tourist clothes. Mark, directly stabbed the head of two zombies who were closer to him, and right when they have fallen, Mark has decided to cut the limbs of those zombies as fast as he can because he thought this kind of zombies can regenerate if the limbs are not torn apart from them, but it doesn't work in this world.  And our survivor Ronald has killed the rest of those two zombies by slashing the neck of those zombies, and then he punched their head which results in decapitation. The fists of Ronald are quite strong for a man who was working as a taxi driver and carjacker when the apocalypse has begun.

  Ronald seeing that these three have put those zombies down, they have decided to continue walking around, but right when they were started to move again, other zombies are coming to them, and this time, these three have decided to a secret weapon, a smoke grenade. Ronald, Mike, and Gerald are running away into the west, and when they were running in that direction, Mike saw that the zombies are walking slowly toward them.

  These three survivors have arrived at a narrow street that is filled with cars that are working, not working, upside down, or worse, on fire. Ronald was about to climb there, but Gerald looked at him and say.

  "We are not going that way, Ronald!"

  "Then where old geezer?" asks Ronald who look kinda pissed.

  "We..." says Gerald after he takes from his backpack two smoke grenades. "Are going to use these."

  "Good plan," says Ronald smiling at the old man.

  Then Mike saw two dozen zombies who are slowly walking in their directions. He was about to pull his UZI, but Ronald throws the first smoke grenade at those zombies. While the grenade was flying to them, these three survivors have taken left way, and they are running into a parking site, a place where they can find plenty of cars that would help them drive on Haga.

1