Road to Haga – Part 7
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The night it is about to come. And these survivors have concluded to remain in this part of the city, but remain hidden into a secure part of the building. These survivors could try and drive into the night, but like they have experienced one time, it was a disaster, and they lost two people to the zombies and even the jumpers ( the ones who are jumping around the city, scaring survivors and pinning the survivors down ).

  After they entered a building, they do found a good, shelter, on the next floor, which is the attic, and that part doesn't contain a window. And not having a window in a house is not good, but when we talk about the apocalypse, this is an extraordinary and great situation, since there are zombies like climbers. They also take from the living room that couch which is in a good shape, and two mattresses to help them sleep well. Mike has also taken five pillows, and Ronald has found three covers for them.

  They are now choosing which one are they going to sleep, so Mike has taken the mattress and those two guys were arguing which one should sleep on the couch. Ronald wanted to sleep since he did a lot of work today, but Gerald also did a lot of work, he even shoot a few zombies, which means that he protected them. Mike said to those two guys who were arguing for almost a minute.

  "Why don't you two are playing Rock, Paper, and Scissors for the couch?"

  "You want to play it, old man?" asks Ronald to Gerald.

  "Why not, rascal?" he replied to Ronald.

  These two survivors are playing, Rock, Paper and Scissors for the place where they are going to sleep. But, after one single round, where Ronald use Paper, and Gerald has used Rock. Rock wins, and Gerald got to sleep on the couch, which is pretty comfortable for Gerald. Ronald told him to "Shut up and sleep!".

  These three survivors were about to sleep, but then, Mike has decided to remain awake for a while, cause you could be killed at any moment in the building while you are sleeping. This is a weird situation for them since, in that building where they used to stay, they were much safer cause of the rooms they were sleeping in. For example, the room Mike acquired, had a huge drawer that blocked the main door, and Mike could enter that room, only using the stairs which are mostly used when a fire has struck the building.

  While Mike, it is awake, he is just staying still on the mattress, and he got a pistol prepared for any emergencies. While he was awake, he remembered an important detail about these zombies when he used to stay in that building together with the other three survivors.

***

  On the second floor, all of those nineteen remained survivors at the building, are looking down, at an entire horde of zombies who have blocked the main road, and their only way out of this dammed building. Those nineteen survivors who have gathered at the front of that window were mesmerized, shocked and mad at how their situation is going. Low food supplies and low ammunition.

  "There are a lot of zombies down there." says one survivor who is ginger and wears ripped clothes.

  "What are we going to do?" asks one of the girls to that survivor, and she is looking around to see if anyone had any idea, but no one replies, and she screamed. "WE ARE GOING TO DIE!"

  "De Fuq?" asks one of the survivors after she saw that girl reaction.

  "I cannot die right now. I am a celebrity on TikTok, and I have money to withdraw."

  "Can someone kill this, bitch?" says someone in the crowd, but thankfully, that autistic kid was still screaming for someone to help her, and he'll them how important she is then that man from the third floor who has both legs cut.

  Gerald was going closer to the window, he looked at that area filled with zombies, and he is wondering how they could kill all of those zombies. He had an idea, but it is quite risky. He could try and use all of those corpses from the building who are completely dead and cannot be reanimated if you even try to let a zombie bite that corpse. Thankfully, when he said his idea to some survivors, a few of them agreed, and others were unsure since that man was closed by himself in a room for a long time with a dead body.

  Out of nineteen survivors, only ten agreed to do that, the rest were just going into their room and protecting themselves, if this plan will fail. Their idea is to use all of those corpses and throw them outside, while numerous zombies were enjoying eating a corpse, they will leave the building, run it to a store, took everything they could carry and run back into the hideout. The good part, there were almost fifty corpses, but the bad news, those weren't attracted many zombies since some of them do not even eat the corpses who were once zombies.

  Gerald's idea wasn't going to work, and people didn't blame him for at least trying. That dude was even throwing his dead wife into that crowd, and he cried while he was doing that since this was the only woman in his life who completely understand him.

  They were thinking about other ideas on how they could escape this building and run for supply, but thankfully, there was a chopper who was passing by their building. These survivors are quickly running to the roof to get his attention to stop and take them from this Hellhole. But, when they arrive at the roof, the chopper has dropped two crates of food supply, ammo, weapons and new clothes. And into that box, there was a letter. Mike grabbed that letter and read later in a loud voice. "We are coming back to take you and bring you into a new home, but before that, try and survive as long as you can. Our military will try to clean the entire country. Signed by, Z.A.F.!"

  "Who's Z.A.F.?" asked one of the survivors.

  "No idea. It isn't written here." says Mike to that survivor who is coming at him, he takes that latter, look at it, and he gave back to him, and address it to everyone. "For now, we have to wait, right?"

  "Most likely." says a man from the large crowd, then some people agree with it.

  Ronald, Mike and Gerald are agreeing to stay put and wait for the help to come. But unfortunately, the help hasn't come at a good time, when the evolution viruses have struck the world and transformed the zombies into much more deadly predators than they were two days ago.

1