From Cluj to Athene – Part 26
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls are going after the man who is going to try to see what he can do to Alin. Even if the man will try to kill anyone, he would most likely be shot by one of the survivors from here. Ana and Claudia explained to Alin, and the rest of the gang about the man who they were encountering into that gas station interior, and they are observing him putting some stitches to Alin leg.

"You are truly prepared." says Ho Lee to that man while he was applying a stitch to a part of the leg.

"I always carry a few health kits. Just in case an accident is happening." says the man doing the treatment to Alin. "This might help your friend bleed less, but it would be better to remain in the car and stay down. Until the leg would be healed completely."

"Thank you." says Alin to that man. "Thank you very much."

"I am doing my duty." says the man to Alin.

***

After a while, the man has finished his work. Alin leg got a few stitches who would make a badass scar to impress a woman who loves tough guys. Ana awarded the man with a weapon, a handgun with only seven bullets. The man thanked them, and as a kind man he is, he let them take gas if they needed it, without any extra cost of the trade they made it with those medicines.

Three hours later, they have a small distance until they arrive to Athena, the capital of Greece. In the car who's carrying Alin and Radu, the driver, being Laura, is following the first car, while the third one it is at their back. Radu is looking at Alin stitches, and he asks him.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little." says Alin to his brother. "Boy... I was starting to lose hope that I will not make it until the Military area."

"We will make it there." says Laura who heard Alin. "All we have to do it is to follow the path to the Port, and we are there... Hey!" she said that after a long silence pause. "I heard from a friend of yours that you two are fighters. It is true?"

"Yes." says Alin, then Radu. Almost at the same time.

"Aha. And you two are doing different type of fights or the same fight style?"

"We are having our fighting style." says Radu. "I take Martial Arts, and my big brother has taken boxing."

"Cool... But I am also sorry."

"For what?"

"I have done nothing. Only driving."

"This is still a useful thing." says Radu. "Do you think I and Alin would be able to drive? At our conditions?"

"By the way, how it is your head?" asks Alin to Radu.

"Still some dizzy there and out, but good health. I have taken a lot of these hits back then."

Alin and Radu laughed at this, and Laura is just looking at the road, but then she suddenly stops the car, and she sees the thing it is blocking their way to the Athena. A big wall who contains a few tons of cars, one big plane who is blocking the street and the terrain outside barriers from the highways, and a lot of zombies who are either standing still, or eat corpses meat.

"God dammit!" yells Anakin at the trucks who are blocking their way.

"Here we go again." says Claudia feeling already tired. "Another blockage! Why there must a blockage in the highways?!"

"Um, guys." says Marcus to them. They were expecting a good answer to him since he is a mechanic, but he gives them a big disappointment. "Athena it is at about three kilometres from here, and we have to take this on a walk."

"No shit, Sherlock." says Claudia feeling irritated, and she sees one zombie coming at them. She is the one who killed the creature by using a metal bar from the street. She ashed the thing head at least six swings, and then she looks at the survivors who are feeling concerned about her. "What?"

"Look out!" yelled Ana shooting her Sub-machine gun to a few dozens of zombies who are coming from Laura behind.

1