From Cluj to Athene – Part 28
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This team of nine survivors have managed to made about 600 meters in a matter of about 10 minutes, due to the big number of zombies coming, and the vehicles who are blocking their way and making them to do some risky moves, just like earlier with that passage they have been taking it.

Ho Lee is loading his last clip of ammo to his assault rifle. He looks over at his teammates and asks if anyone has any more bullets or clips with bullets, but nobody responded to him, so they are all on the same situation as him. It was an awful move to use fire-guns at this moment instead of using in critical moments, such as now, where a bunch more of zombies proceeded to come here cause of the noise.

Anakin, Ana and with Klaus proceed to search into a van to see if hey do find something useful there, and there they found something excellent at killing. The owner of this van was most likely working in construction cause this vehicle has almost everything who's used in any zombie movies. From hammers to chainsaw or drills who are working on batteries, this van has almost everything at melee weapons category. Anakin is taking a big hammer who is weights about thirty kilograms or more. He leaves the van, and he goes to smash a few zombies skulls with that new weapon he just found. Ana is taking two screwdrivers, while Klaus is taking the chainsaw. This thing has two bad things in this type of scenario: it requires fuel, and it is very loud when you turned it on. Even with these warnings, Klaus still took this weapon, even though he has a crossbow at his back, but he doesn't have enough arrows for this case and the speed to reload in two seconds or faster, even though this would be humanly impossible since a normal human can reload a crossbow in 5 seconds.

While Claudia is using her gun to put down two zombies, she only managed to put one down. When she was trying to shoot to the other one, she realized that she doesn't have any ammo. This shocked her, so, as a quick instinct, she uses the submachine gun as a bat and bashes the creature head, but this wasn't working too cause her force of arms was weak. The creature managed to grab on her arms, it pinned her down, and it was close to eat her neck if it wasn't for Anakin who used the big hammer to send that zombie head fly at a few meters ahead into another car.

"Thank you!" says Claudia while she was helping get up by Anakin cos-player. "Where did you find that weapon?"

"It is on the van." says Anakin pointing at a van with construction equipment where Laura is leaving with drill and one big knife.

The rest of the survivors proceeds to go, while Claudia and Anakin are going to see what they might be able to get from that van. This was Claudia idea to bring Anakin along because they have to be careful since some guns proceeded to run out of bullets, and there it isn't any military truck, or something who can provide them the ammunition needed for their guns. Plus they are in Europe, not America where they even allow kids at the age of six to buy a sniper rifle to assassinate the neighbourhood cat.

While Claudia was searching for a suitable weapon for her, Anakin was using his big hammer to fight three zombies who were coming at them. He killed two of them, but when he was trying to kill the third one, he observed the other was ignoring him, and jumped on a zombie corpse who just got killed by Anakin. Before Anakin could do something, Claudia came and stabbed the creature head with a saw, right in the brain area. It was smooth, and it felt quite hard to take it off since it stayed there fixed as hell. Then, those two proceed to run after their group who still continue to run on the front.

"Why was that zombie eating a zombie corpse?" asks Anakin to Claudia while they are running holding their weapons.

"How should I know?" asks Claudia. "I am not a scientist."

"I was just asking. We have seen things like this, but I did not expected to ignore me and focuses on the zombie corpse."

"He ignored you?" asks Claudia who's surprised by what Anakin said. But before she would've been able to say something a zombie is jumping on her, and pinned her down.

"FUCK!" yelled Anakin who's quickly taking the zombie from her, but that thing has managed to bite Anakin arm. And Anakin has done one last effort in defence and that one was to kick the creature from him, and he used the handgun with the reaming three bullets he still had, and shot the creature head, by using those last three bullets.

"No! No! No!" says Claudia coming over to Anakin who fallen on the ground, and she sees the bite mark on his arm.

The other survivors came to Anakin, who was staying on the concrete, he is starting to feel dizzy and sweat. Everyone was feeling worried at who would try and kill him, but Anakin has decided to hand the last two handguns clips he has to Alina, and a kitchen knife to Claudia. He looks at Alin and told her.

"Leave me here!" he tries to take the big hammer with both of his arms. He managed to do that. He gets up by using it as a support, and he tells his teammates. "Go! I will try and keep them back!"

"We cannot let you!" says Radu who's holding the injured Alin.

"Don't worry! I would be a problem for me. Besides. I had the chance to do something amazing." says Anakin preparing to face six zombies who are coming from behind him. "Force be with all of you, friends!"

Anakin turned back, and he proceeds to beat the zombies from that highway by using the giant hammer he found on that van. His teammates, who were feeling sad, decided to let the man fighting that wave of zombies by himself. But Claudia, was feeling deeply sorry for Anakin, so she decided to hand her fire-weapons and jumps on Anakin side to fight the upcoming zombies. The rest of the survivors couldn't do anything, so they let those two fighting the upcoming zombies, who were starting to come from all directions.

Claudia with Anakin were fighting like crazy by using the construction materials they've got. However, Anakin was always telling to Claudia to leave him alone, but she did not listen because she was way too busy to insert the drill into zombie's head and watch their head spinning as she turned on the thing. When a few litres of blood from zombies came into contact with other zombies, they observed those were eating each other, especially the one who got blood on their clothes.

"I got it!" says Claudia seeing a few zombies eating each other. "Blood could help us run! Anakin! Did you see that?" she turned to look at Anakin, but she sees Anakin being eaten by a lot of zombies while he was still having the force to use the saw on a few mutants.

"A-A-A-ANAKIN!" yelled Claudia going with her drill to help Anakin getting out of here, but it was pointless, cause at the moment she managed to take out one zombie, she saw Anakin face, but he found him looking like the rest of those zombies who are now surrounding them.

Claudia is looking around scared, trembling and feeling hopelessly because nothing would be able to save her by the big amount of zombies who are surrounding her. So, Claudia decided to take out the fork she was having stored in a jacket pocket she is wearing, and it used to stab her own heart. It did a few more times, but it was useless to die by her own hand cause a zombie used his mouth to eat Claudia breasts. She tried to free herself, but it was useless, the zombie cos playing as Anakin jumped on her back, and bite her shoulder. And dies eating by almost seven zombies, including Anakin zombie.

She looks on the sky, her tears drop from her eyes and then, her eyes shut down, together with her whole body. Claudia has died, surrounded by zombies and a good colleague who helped her to not get bitten, yet she still died.

1