CHAPTER 1: Back
280 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Damian Black. And right now I'm trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. In fact, I was alive until 10 minutes ago. I was alive until I was suddenly surrounded by hundreds of zombies.

When the apocalypse began, many people developed special powers. Some controlled the elements, some developed more unique powers. I, on the other hand, was trying to survive the apocalypse as an ordinary person who had none. I have two items, one is a rusty ring and the other is an unopened book. If you ask why I have these because once I touched them I can't let go for some reason. The ring doesn't come off my finger, on the other hand, whenever I leave the book somewhere, it appears in my hand, right next to me or in my bag.

But right now I'm being smashed and eaten by hundreds of zombies. As I cried out in pain, my body began to weaken and my consciousness began to darken.

[Two unique items were detected attached to the body.]

[All conditions have been met.]

[The return is initiating.]

"Huh?! huf huf huf huf..." I woke up suddenly from my bed in shock.

And I started to control my body.  I have black hair and black eyes. I noticed that my body was completely fine, even without any of the scars I had before.

When I looked around, I realized that I was in the apartment where I lived before the apocalypse 6 years ago. Immediately after, I ran to the mirror in my room and when I looked at my body, my eyes opened in shock. I am now in the same body I was 6 years ago when I was 15 years old.

Right after, I remembered the writings on something like that blue panel I saw right before I died.

[Ding!]

[Conditions met.]

[The system is being activated.]

[%0...%10...%30...%50...%65...%80...%100]

[Welcome to the system.]

"Conditions? What are the conditions?"

[Sovereign's ring.]

[Divine creature corpus.]

[Death.]

[You have returned to 6 years ago with a system in line with the artifacts found. Artifacts merged with your body.]

[You gained new skills.]

[You acquired the [Sovereignty] skill thanks to the Sovereign's ring.]

[Sovereignty]: With this skill, you can dominate whoever you want.

[You have unlocked the Sovereign's skill tree.]

[Thanks to the divine creature corpus and the effects of the sovereign ring, you have acquired the skills [Blood ruling the Devil] [Blood ruling the Beast] and [Blood ruling the Holy].]

[[Blood Ruling The Devil]: You have a blood that can evolve humanoid type zombies into demonic races. Every zombie you evolve will have unconditional loyalty and love to you.]

[[Blood Ruling The Beast]: You have a blood that can transform animal-type zombies into demi-human-type monsters. Every zombie you evolve will have unconditional loyalty and love to you.]

[[Blood Ruling The Holy]: You have a blood that can evolve humans into awakened ones. A blood that can evolve the Awakened into a much more powerful divine race (Valkyrie, angel etc.). In order to use the skill on people, you must first completely subdue the person. Once dominated, person would have infinite love and loyalty to you.]

[You can see your status by saying or thinking the word "Status".]

[You now have the "shop" tab.]

[You can access the [Sovereign's skill tree].]

[Thanks to your success, 1000 skill points, 1000 shop points, 1 bronze item lottery, 1 silver skill lottery and 1 gold skill lottery were obtained.]

"These powers are crazy!!"

I turned to the calendar in my room. And when I looked at the date, I realized that today is 2 weeks before the apocalypse. It was 7 pm.

I realized that I was in my usual empty deserted house. I was always alone in the apocalypse, no group accepted me, so I had to fight all kinds of dangers alone. Even before the apocalypse, I was alone. When I was 10 years old, my parents abandoned me in this house. All kinds of bills and taxes were paid for the house, they were sending money for my receivables, but I haven't seen their faces or heard their voices since they left me when I was 10. They didn't make a phone call, send a postcard, or send a letter.

*Ding Dong!!

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard the doorbell and walked towards the door. I looked through the doorway and saw Miss Misaki, one of the women who was my next-door neighbor before the apocalypse.

There are actually 5 mature women in my opposite neighbor. When these 5 women were cheated on by their husbands, they decided to move to the same house as they had been friends since they were little. And because they knew about my situation, they would check on me often. Until the apocalypse, they all gained special powers in the apocalypse. They began to roam the world, built bunkers and devoted themselves to preserving humanity. When the apocalypse first appeared, I started to run away from fear, then I got lost and never met them again. I've heard a lot about what they do, but I've never met them.

I gathered myself. And without delay, I opened the door.

"Hi Miss Misaki is there a problem?" I asked with a completely innocent face.

"It's okay, I just wanted to check on you. Are you okay?" Miss Misaki is an extremely hot woman with gray hair, yellow-amber eyes and an hourglass figure. She is also known as a very kind hearted person. Ever since my parents left, I have been the most caring person. And I'm not going to lie I'm really in love with her.

"Oh sure I'm totally fine thanks for asking. Miss Misaki, how are you?"

"I'm fine thanks but are you really fine?"

"Yes Miss Misaki I'm really fine why do you ask?"

"Could it just be that your eyes are red and you've cried?"

"Of course not Miss Misaki you know I'm a mature person so I just had a nightmare. I don't cry." I replied pouting.

"Fufufuf... Well then, let me take my leave."

"Uhm M-Miss Misaki."

"Yes Damian?"

"Would you like to come inside? I just woke up and I don't think I'll be able to sleep again because I've had nightmares."

"Of course." Misaki answered and went inside. The interior was neat and tidy as usual.

"The inside is very neat and tidy, good."

"Of course, it was Miss Misaki who taught it after all."

[Misaki's interest in you increased.]

[Want to see Misaki's status?]

'Yes.'

[Name: Misaki Kaga]

[Sexual interest: Soncon, Light Masochist]

[Love: %50 (Your chances are high.)]

[Description: She loves you like her son. But since she's a soncon, it shouldn't be too hard to fall in love with you herself.]

[Potential: Thanks to your blood, she can transform into [Angel of Ice or Valkyrie of Ice].]

12