Chapter 5
213 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grid legs turned to jelly as he faced the immense magical pressure that the trio radiated. A few tears flowed down his face as he thought ‘I f@#ked up didn’t I.’ The leader of the trio used a vine whip to dangle Grid from his leg. One guy used a fireball to burn Grids' face while using a spark to shock him again and again, while the leader used reinforcement magic to make his body more durable and stronger, and he beat the shit out of Grid until he was black and blue. The crowd surrounding the four of them jeered and scorned Grid for being useless. Acting as if they could do this as easy as 1 plus 1. Grid, though his vision was blurry from his tears, and his ears were burning from being hit, still heard and saw the crowd jeering at him. ‘ Look at those bastards, thinking that they are better than me, I show them!” As Grid was thinking this, the trio stopped their public humiliation and let him go. Grid fell on his face and tried not to scream in frustration and agony. 

 

From the corner of his eye Grid saw a message from the system[ You have gained 1/1 EXP needed to level up, Lv 0 reached. Eradicating all negative effects of Lv -1. You have sufficient points to raise each state by 10 Y/N] Grid looked at the message and grinned, he just found his scapegoat. Without an ounce of hesitation, Grid with the last of his strength whispered: “Yes”. As he said that, a total of 5 messages popped up, along with that his he felt reborn. In this world, mana is attached to one's spirit, one's spirit resides within their brains, so when Grid answered yes, mana flowed through his brain, to his heart, to the rest of his body. His skin peeled and gave way to new, stronger skin, his veins were forcefully widened and strengthened by the wild torrent of mana rushing through his blood, his meridians exploded apart, his flesh became enriched in mana. ‘ I feel incredible, I feel like I can face anyone’.

 

Grid looked at the 5 messages that filled his vision, [ Since you have more than 10 stat points in strength, you earned the skill ‘Rage. Since you have more than 10 stat points in speed, you earned the skill ‘Nimble’. Since you have more than 10 stat points in defense, you earned the skill ‘iron skin’. Since you have more than 10 stat points in intelligence, you earned the skill ‘quick thinker’. Since you have more than 10 stat points in vitality, you earned the skill ‘regenerate’]

 

[Rage Passive/Active

Gives a 15% boost in strength passively

When active grants a 25% boost in strength for 15 seconds]

 

[Nimble Passive/Active

Gives a 15% boost in speed passively

When active grants a 25% boost in strength for 15 seconds]

 

[Iron Skin Passive/Active

Gives a 15% boost in defense passively

When active grants a 25% boost in defense for 15 seconds]

 

[Quick Thinker Passive/Active

Gives the user the ability to think in any situation quickly

Gives a 15% boost in intelligence passively

When active grants a 25% boost in intelligence for 25 seconds]

 

[Regeneration Passive

Gives the user 50 more hp

Heals the user 15 hp for every 3 seconds]

 

Planning on adding 1 chapter every day starting Friday.

3