Chapter 9
145 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Grid then again looked at the notification [You have completed your quest. 10/10 exp to level up to lv1. Would you like to level up Y/N] Grid wondered why he had to give his consent to level up. Grid then heard the familiar sound of the System speaking. [This level up will change your body. The changing process is noticeable, so you should go to a secluded place. You have also unlocked the quest system. You have to do your daily quest today. And when the people are gone, place the money in your inventory.] ‘Inventory, wow I really am a cheat level character. Am I secretly a reincarnated isekai cheat character?’ [No you idiot.] The angel was about to leave until Grid said “Um miss angel, could I please ask you a question in private.” The angle stopped ascending toward the sky and descended toward the ground. “What is it” she sang. “Well I have a god level skill, could you please tell me why?.”  She smiled and answered, “The second I saw you use the skill I felt a godly aura.” 

“There are 3 ways for you to have a god level skill and a godly aura one is to have the blood of a god, one is to reach a certain level of power, and the last is it needs to be gifted to you. In your case, I theorize that you have a blood of a god in you. It awakened early and you gained some powers.” “Wow, I related to a god! I knew I'm special.” Grid ego soared into the sky. The angel then said that you may have been given the blood of a god without realizing it and there is one last way but it's impossible really without a god dying in the process which is to give you their title and godhood and their essence but no god that I know of has ever done it before. 

 

Hay guys cyan here(if you didn't know this series is made by two people yonome and cyan), so we are low on funds and need some money so if you like are series so far please donate so we can continue to make and make it even better so we can get Grammarly premium

3