12: Full Body Skilljob
2.3k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a brief but intense dream about hypnotizing Mile at work, I opened my eyes to a strange feeling from my crotch. I had a painfully hard erection, which was kind of normal given what I'd just been dreaming about, but it felt way too hot to be normal.

I pulled off my covers and looked down, only to find Fig, naked and phased halfway through my shorts, with her entire body laid across the length of my penis. Her long hair spilled over her back, tangling with her wings and emphasizing her slight curves as they poked out of the mass of hair. Her arms and legs were completely out of sight, but judging by the feeling, they seemed to be wrapping around me, creating a strange sensation of heat and slight pressure on the underside of my cock.

I was too stunned to react for a moment, but Fig quickly noticed that I'd woken up and picked her head up, phasing her face through my shorts again in the process.

Her face was dyed slightly pink and her eyes looked bleary. It was as if she'd started getting drunk from pressing her face against my dick.

"Hey Conor! You should take off your pants~"

I had a million things I wanted to ask or retort, but between the dream I'd had and the naked girl wrapping herself around my cock, I didn't have it in me to say no.

Shifting myself slightly, I pulled down my shorts and boxers as I laid back, looking down at Fig as she floated above my body, staring fixedly at my crotch.

The moment my clothes hit the floor, Fig zipped down and landed on my waist. She quickly found stable footing before turning and facing towards my dick, exposing her perky ass to me as she did. Finally free from its restraints, my dick stood at full attention, the engorged head rising slightly higher than Fig's own.

"Hehehe! It's been a whole two days! This time I'm gonna do it myself!"

Saying that, Fig began feeling around my dick as I watched her from behind. She started running her hands over as much of my cock as she could reach, stopping occasionally to pay special attention to a vein or to shift her footing and get a better look at an area. 

As her soft warm hands ran over me again and again, I couldn't help but shiver. The inconsistent pleasure as she traced warm lines along the entirety of my dick had caught me off guard, causing me to moan lightly as the pressure quickly began to build. Small drops of precum began to form on top of my dick, shaking slightly from the small movements caused by Fig's efforts.

She frequently looked back at me as she felt along my length, trying to gauge my reaction. Each time she turned around, her own face became slightly looser and slightly more flushed. 

Slowly, she worked her way from a little under the head to the very base, slowly putting on a show of shaking her pert ass and pushing it further out as she traced her hands lower and lower. Each inch she worked her way down caused her to exaggerate her motion slightly more as I watched in a daze.

As she moved she caused my dick to shake slightly, causing the drops of precum to roll off the head and down the shaft, dripping into the path of Fig's hands before being quickly spread over the area she was working. The result was both my dick and Fig quickly gaining a layer of slick fluid as she rubbed her hands against me, occasionally bringing one hand to her nose and breathing deeply.

"Mmm~ fuck yeah! This is amazing~!"

She sighed with a drunken expression as she continued to rub her hands down the length of my cock. By the time she reached the bottom she was practically on all fours, running her hands along the base of the shaft while waving her ass back and forth like a bitch in heat.

Actually, that might not have been too far from the truth. Her face had slowly become bright red and her breathing was heavy. Her chest heaved as she pressed her face into the base of my dick and took deep breaths. Even her hands had sped up, moving faster and faster as she tried to rub every inch of me as fast as possible. As she swayed her ass back and forth, tiny droplets would drip from her exposed slit, leaving tiny beads of wetness over the area she was standing on.

Though she wasn't putting much pressure on it, the feeling of the light, hot touch against the base of my cock combined with the visual impact of her little show had practically pushed me to the edge. 

My dick began to twitch, pressing slightly into Fig as she worked it, creating a new sort of sensation as it gently moved against her hot little body. I felt ready to blow, but the gentle stimulation wasn't quite enough to push me over, instead leaving me in a sweet and hazy feeling of pleasure.

"Mmmmm~!"

Fig was still lost in her own world as she continued pressing her face into my cock. Apparently deciding she had spent enough time at the bottom, she slowly began moving back up, one hand retracing every bit of my dick she could reach while the other wrapped around the front of my dick, creating a small soft ring that pulled at me slightly as she began making her way back up my length. 

The slight pressure from her wrapped hand finally pulled me over the edge as I felt the built up pressure begin to flow upward from the base of my dick.

"Fig, I'm cumming!"

"Mmm~ yeah! Cum on me!"

Fig tightened her grip and pressed her whole body against my length as she felt the intense twitching of my dick.

Several pulses of cloudy liquid erupted from my cock, quickly raining down on Fig and covering her along with the base of my dick in a layer of cum.

"Haa~ Conor's cum~"

Fig continued to press herself tightly against my cock as my semen flowed across her body, still rubbing her hands up and down as I continued to twitch. The warm slippery feeling of her hands rubbing across me while covered in semen caused my dick to stay hard, despite having just cum. 

By the time I had settled down from my first orgasm, Fig had already rubbed my cock back to a full erection.

"Hey Fig, hold on. I just came."

"Eh? But I didn't, you know~?"

Fig turned to me with a pleading look in her eyes… under all the cum, of course.

"Besides!"

The pleading look in her eyes was instantly replaced with a lewd one as she reached her hands back and started rubbing me once again.

"Just that wasn't enough right~? There was barely any pressure or anything and you didnt cum at all yesterday, so you should still be good for another round!"

… well, she wasn't wrong, my cock, which was already rock hard again, was all the proof anyone really needed.

"I… yeah… you're right."

Knowing that she was right, and feeling the desire to cum again already, I decided to let Fig continue. 

Seeing that I wasn't going to say anything else, Fig smiled lewdly before turning around and looking at the tip of my cock.

"Hehe~ next is up here!"

Saying that, she reached around and placed a hand on the underside of my glans. She moved her hand gently across the still sensitive head as she traced the area around my frenulum, the feeling of her warm but slick hands causing my my cock to jump in excitement. 

"Aah! Wait a sec, Fig, that's still really sensitive!"

"Mmmhmhmhm~ it'll be fine~ it still feels really good, right?"

I felt a twinge of annoyance at being ignored, but, again, she was right. The sensitivity was high, but not too high for me to handle it. 

Her left hand continued to gently rub around the sensitive areas on the underside of my dick. Each time her fingers slid over the underside of my head I felt a small pleasurable shock that made me twitch again.

Without letting her hand leave its place, Fig leaned forward, tilting my dick downward with the weight of her tiny body. Once she seemed satisfied with the angle, she began pushing her hips forward, pressing her crotch into my cock as hard as she could manage before shuddering slightly.

"MmmFuuuck~! That feels so good~!"

After a moment of getting comfortable, Fig began to slowly thrust her hips in time with the motion of her left hand, her right wrapped around my dick to steady her in place.

The feeling of her heat and weight pressing against me was unlike anything I'd felt before. Her slightly slimy body pressed against my shaft, covering most of it with a layer of my own cum as her thrusting continued.

Her legs pressed against the lower part of my shaft, pressing harder each thrust as they clenched in time alongside her hips. The place she was riding against was being pushed intensely as she ground her pussy into me, trying to get enough friction to satisfy herself. 

"Haa~ more~!"

Bit by bit she began to speed up her grinding, grabbing harder and pushing against my glans faster as she did. The tip of my dick felt like it was on fire as she rubbed the underside even faster, sending a continuous wave of sharp pleasure through me. Despite having already cum once, I could feel my limits quickly approaching again. 

Even faster than me, though-

"Mmmaaahh! Conor! Conor! I'm cumming!"

She screamed as she tightened her grip and squeezed her legs, pushing her hands and legs against me as tightly as possible as her body tensed up in climax.

"M-me too! I'm about to cum again!"

Under her surprisingly powerful grip I was immediately pushed past my limit as I reached my second climax of the day. A second volley of cum erupted from me, coating Fig in a second layer as she continued pressing into me.

"Mmmmmmm~"

Her legs began to shake as she seemed to lose strength, falling to her knees as she leaned against my still twitching cock.

"Haa… haa~ So good!"

She turned around to me and smiled as she gently ran her hands over her cum covered body once before laying down in the puddle under her feet.

"Hehe! Thanks for the treat~"

She stretched out across my waist, seeming to want to relax and enjoy the lingering feeling. Unfortunately…

*Ding Dong*

I jumped up at the sound, feeling confused for a moment before reaching as quickly as I could for my phone.

12: 58 PM

She's slightly early, but there's no mistaking who it would be. 

Luce.

30