Chapter 36
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kamran did not get much of a respite. Just when he was trying to get up and run a kick stuck him in the chest-

“Cough cough… cough”

He felt the bones breaking while the air rushed out from his lungs. He took large gulps of air wanting to get rid of the suffocating feeling that he felt. Just when he was starting to get better things again got worse.

He screamed as the knife stabbed, and cut into his body. Each strike was made to seemingly inflict the most pain, and pain he did feel. Despite just recovering with the help of elixir, his throat had again become raw from the constant shouting and screaming.

Despite the constant cuts, it never struck any critical area on the body as the knife expertly avoided any fatal locations. All other was fair game though as once because once the knife holder had become bored of just cutting and stabbing he took it to the next stage again and it started with the fingers.

Kamran helplessly tried to pry his finger away.

“Forgive…me, for..g..ive, pl..ease.”

It was useless and his finger was cut off the fingers of his hands. His face was blank and a grin was spread across his face.

“Ahhh…hhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

The torture continued and by the time the sun finished coming up the sky, the body was butchered, the skin was torn, the muscles cut off, the bones visible.

“Farewell-”

The knife swung and the head was decapitated.

A white-colored barrier appeared in front of his palm, mimicking the movement of his palm. He pressed the palm towards the bodies and the barrier slowly pressed down upon them. As the bodies came into contact with the bodies, they started vaporizing.

Suddenly he felt free, as though a weight that had been tying him down was cut off. The winds blew and the dark clouds up above started raining. As the rain slid down his body. It felt like all the worries too were taken away with them.

He took out his phone from the storage and dialed a new number.

“It's me, brother. Where is she?”

 

Thank you all for reading. With this, the story is completed and I hope you enjoyed it.

0