Final Chapter
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Johan was as prompt as always, but the early bird known as Lucy was already ten minutes late. He sent her a text message to which she replied that she was on her way. He took a seat in Lucy's usual spot, watching all the people going from one place to another, and remembering the first time they met on this very same platform. 'It seems like a lifetime has passed. To think it would lead up to this.'

Lucy finally arrived and Johan got up to his feet. Lucy was quite shy at this moment as she waved at him with her fingers. He could tell that she was a bit nervous as the feeling was mutual. “Excuse me, Miss. I'm looking for someone and she's running late. You wouldn't happen to have seen her, would you?”

“Oh. And who is this girl you are talking about?”

“Well, the only way I can describe her is that she's a very pretty girl, the prettiest in the world. You can't miss her.”

Lucy couldn't contain her giddiness. “She must be so lucky to have a friend like you. I'm looking for a boy, but he's nerdy and would rather sit in his apartment to write his books. If only he was as outgoing and as handsome as you.”

“Hey, now,” Johan was miffed but Lucy only laughed as she approached Johan and gave him a hug, an action that immediately made him forgive her.

She backed away a few steps to get a good look at him. With a sweet smile on her face, "So, have you decided?"

Johan returned the smile with one on his own. "I have. Have you decided?"

Lucy grabbed onto his hand and clasped it with the other. Johan took his hand and placed it on top of hers. "I have."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End

0