Chap 1 Focus!
25 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hehehe, finally I could beat you..."

A young girl pointed her sword while sitting on the top of me.

" Not fair... "

I had trained for 18 years of my life and she beat me only after training for 3 years?

" Hehehe, it's understandable mister! I do love sword art and focused all my time on it. While you, like a spider, Mastered various arts at once. "

She began to move aside so, I could stood up. 

" It was possible for me to reach the top faster because I grow vertically while you do horizontally! "

" Okay-okay, good job Sherlly, I proud of you. "

" Hehehe, it is you yourself, teacher, who teached me to focuss on one field"

I actived my power

[ Grave of Weapons ]

Many weapons were appeared from the ground. 

I took the nearest sword.

" Yeah, being skilled on one thing is alot better than knowing many things and not Mastered anything. "

I gave the short sword to the girl. 

" Congratulations "

" Thanks mister! "

" Go, I don't have anything to teach you anymore "

" Um... won't you teached me how to handle these swords from now on? "

I Saw the girl. 

She held a training sword on her left hand and her new sword on other hand. 

 I sighed...

" Don't be greedy, You haven't even been a grandmaster on one handed sword arts. "

" But Master--- "

" Don't repeat my mistake "

" Ugh... okay, then... how? "

" Go to royal palace and show them the sword I give to you. They Will show you the way "

" Will you teached me two handed sword arts after that? "

" I Will "

" Promise? "

" Yeah "

And so, after giving her a pinky promise, she energetically ran home, leaving me alone in this dark forest.

1