8 – For you
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My master patiently took care of me for years when my own parents tortured me mentally and physically.

He saved me from the  cruelty of world where many unfortunate people forced to plunge themself in the darkness only for a plate of meal. 

He taught me everything, gave me a warm, and made my lost smile back.

He was my everything...

But, 

His struggle to fight the darkness of world  was not without risk.

He was hated by many people as much as He was loved by others.

Lucky, He had a privilege to open a private subspace as a bunker to evade most of the risk.

It was a good solution that protect him from the harm.

And so, 

He became a hidden living legend that punish those who was out of the line. 

His own presence and any mysterious story' about him was enough to remind people to act in harmony.

But, 

My master was just a singgle human being. 

He couldn't prevent all misdeed In the world, especially those act that was out of his reach, too far, too hidden, and etc.

Cuz of that, he ever said to me.

' I am not a Hero and I don't want to be one.

I have my own daily life that need my own precious time. 

I just can't stand to let a bad things happen in front of me. 

I only act accordingly when I feel I need it and I couldn't even say proudly that the way I choose to solve the problem is right.

So, just consider those who I believe evil are unluckily enough to face me ' 

Well, it didn't change the fact that he was my only Hero.

0